剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
And did you? Cure yourself?
是的 我想我做到了
Yes, I think I did.
给 试试这张名片
Here. Try this card.
心灵之旅
1803号♥西坎贝尔广场304号♥办公室 芝加哥 伊利诺伊州
这 这是什么
Well, what-what is it?
-PT-108 -那是什么意思
- PT-108. - I don't know what that means.
你听说过氯♥胺♥酮♥疗法吗
Have you ever heard of ketamine therapy?
-听过 -就是那种治疗 不过效果更好
- Yes. - It's that, but better.
而且你甚至不需要医生的转诊单
And you don't need a doctor's referral.
你只需要
All you need is...
网络连接不稳定
网络连接不稳定
网络连接不稳定
我真的不知道我为什么要来
I really don't know why I'm here.
但我觉得
Well, I think
我的生活好像有一点
my world feels a little...
有一点失控了
...A little bit out of control.
我觉得我们就像在仓鼠滚轮里
I feel like we're on this hamster wheel,
不论我们做什么 我们
and no matter what we do, we just...
最终都会回到原点
end up back at the start.
你知道吗 我曾经相信一切会变好的
You know? I used to believe in progress.
比如
Th-That...
人们会从错误中汲取经验
people learned from their mistakes.
这样一切都会变得更好
That things got better. And...
但我们最终还是到了这里
and here we are.
这里是哪里
Where are we?
罗诉韦德案
Roe v. Wade.
投票权
Voting rights.
就好像过去五十年
Like the last...
都被抹杀掉了
50 years never happened.
特朗普又要参与竞选了
Trump running for office again.
冷战
The Cold War.
第二次
Again. Um...
我们都很担心核武器
Well, we're anxious about nuclear weapons.
抱歉 我不知道你的政♥治♥观点是什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what your politics are.
但
But it...
发生的一切对每个人来说都是一样的
maybe it's the same for everyone.
我觉得我们好像身处在
I feel like we're on this, um...
一场极端疯狂的旅程中 而且它
kind of a crazy carnival ride, and it just...
它永远不会停下来
it just never stops.
抱歉 我唠叨了很多
I'm sorry. I'm rattling on.
洛哈特女士 你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us, Ms. Lockhart?
现在你肯定觉得我疯了
Oh, well, now you're really gonna think I'm nuts.
我在元宇宙中听说过你
I heard about you in the metaverse.
是吗
Really?
是的 我在谈有关似曾相识的事
Yes. I was asking about déjà vu...
然后一个女人给了我你的卡片
and this woman gave me your card.
那是一个销♥售♥机器人
Um, that was a marketing bot.
我是不赞同这种方式的 但合伙人说了算
I was against it. Uh, my partners overruled me.
机器人
A bot?
是的 用于宣传我们的服务
Yes. To advertise our services.
这倒是完全说得通
Well, okay, that makes perfect sense.
那你们都提供什么服务呢 贝登古医生
And what are your services, Dr. Bettencourt?
那东西就跟氯♥胺♥酮♥一样吗
Is this like ketamine?
PT-108
PT-108.
它的药效更温和
It's less powerful.
你可以每周来两次
You come in here twice a week.
你可以选择静脉注射
We offer the option of an IV,
口服胶囊或喷雾
a capsule or a spray.
之后你可以在另一个房♥间躺下
You lie down in the other room,
戴上眼罩
you wear an eye mask,
听着你想听的音乐以便你更好地专注于内心
you listen to music of your choosing to focus internally,
然后你会有九十分钟的体验
and you have a 90-minute experience.
你所说的"体验"是什么意思
What does that mean-- "Experience"?
有些人会称它为一场旅行
Well, some people call it a trip.
还有人觉得更像是一场白日梦
Others a waking dream.
九十分钟后
After 90 minutes,
我会和你坐下来
I sit down with you and...
听取并分♥析♥你的感受
debrief and analyze.
分♥析♥那场旅行
Analyze the trip?
没错 你的体验
Yes, the experience.
整个流程需要两个小时
The whole thing lasts two hours.
这么做能有什么用
So what is the point?
你之前提到的那种仓鼠滚轮的感受
Well, the hamster wheel that you spoke about--
有很多人和你有一样的感觉
a lot of people have the same feeling.
他们来到这就是为了能够离开滚轮几个小时
They come in here to get off the wheel for a couple of hours,
获取一种全新看待世界的角度
get a different perspective.
当你还在滚轮当中不断旋转的时候
It's very hard to make decisions about yourself
是很难做出和自己有关的决定的
while you're on the wheel, spinning.
所以这就是一种裸头草碱
So this is psilocybin?
一种裸头草碱的衍生物
A psilocybin derivative.
临床上被批准使用的
It's clinically approved.
好吧 抱歉 医生 这
Yeah, I'm sorry, Doctor. This...
真的感觉不是很适合我
actually doesn't feel right for me.
你所担心的就是那个
And that worries you?
我曾经有六个月时间都在
Well, I spent six months...
微剂量用药
microdosing,
我很不喜欢用药对我产生的影响
and I didn't like what it did to me.
我能明白
I understand.
我也能明白你的犹豫
And I understand your hesitation.
听我说 任何人都可以给你药
Look, anyone can offer you the drug.
但我们可以提供的是医学的洞见
What we offer is medical insight.
我之前一直对自己的行医感到很沮丧
I've always been frustrated by my practice
因为我们所做的总是会分割开身体和心灵
never connecting mind and body.
要么选择治愈心灵 要么选择治愈身体
It's always focused on one or the other.
但除非有医生帮助你认真审视自己的心灵
But wellness won't come to you unless
不然你恐怕很难得到真正的健康
you look into your mind with a doctor's help.
只是微剂量用药
To just microdose
就好比
is to be...
但丁失去了维吉尔
Dante without a Virgil.
洛哈特女士 很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you, Ms. Lockhart.
我希望你能好好再考虑一下
I hope you'll reconsider.
我觉得这种疗法对你会有帮助
I think this might work for you.
很荣幸认识你
It was a pleasure to meet you.
谢谢
Thank you.
查查网元宇宙
今天的问题很简单
The question today is limited--
痛苦与折磨
pain and suffering.
我更倾向于让双方律师
I would've preferred that the plaintiff and the defense
自己商量解决问题 但是...
decided this matter on their own, but...
听说我们有了新的证据
I understand we have some new evidence.
是的 法官阁下 这是我们的调查员
Yes, Your Honor. This comes from our investigator
昨晚在元宇宙中获得的证据
last night in the metaverse.
我是一个演员
I'm an actress.
真的吗 我看过你的戏吗
Really? Have I heard of you?
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
这证据是偷♥拍♥来的
This was evidence gained through subterfuge.
再加上
And on top of that,
这是典型的责怪受害者行为
talk about blaming the victim.
让我先看完行吗
Let me watch it, please.
应该没有
Probably not.
我叫薇洛
My name's Willow.
你叫什么
What's your name?
法官阁下
Your Honor,
正如您所言
as you have said,
本案的关键是原告受到的痛苦和折磨
this is a ruling on pain and suffering.
仅此而已 您刚看到的
That's all. And the metaverse encounter
元宇宙互动是在昨晚发生的
that you just witnessed took place last night.
很显然 原告
Now, clearly, the plaintiff
并没有遭受什么痛苦和折磨
has very little pain and suffering.
-法官阁下... -我懂
- Your Honor... - I know.
责怪受害者
Blaming the victim.
但是元宇宙似乎改变了原有规则
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表