剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
STR劳利很关心雷迪克律所的
STR Laurie was worried about how Reddick
运营情况 所以他们让我
was being managed. They asked me to
记录下了他们的日常对话
record their conversations.
-他们让我 -法官阁下 我反对
- They asked me... - Objection, Your Honor!
录下了他们在办公室和过道里的对话
...to record their conversations in their offices and hallway...
法官阁下 他们是在监听我们
Your Honor, they're-they're bugging us.
这是我们的权利 好好读读合伙条约吧
Which is our right. Read your partnership agreement.
-但违反律师与当事人的保密协定 -我们没有
- Not with attorney-client privilege. - Which we have not violated.
大家先别吵了 我想先听完这个证据
Hold on, everybody. I will hear this evidence
再决定其性质
and decide on its merit.
所以在我听完所有的证据之前
Let's just save all our objections
大家先不要再不停的反对了
until after I've actually heard...
法官阁下 这样太不公平了
Your Honor, this is unfair.
欢迎来到美国 律师 请继续
Welcome to America. Go ahead, Counselor.
*我是当代陆军少将的典范*
* I am the very model of a modern Major-General...*
抱歉
Oh, oh, sorry.
说真的 我们能做成这件事
Come on, we can do this together.
我们只需要彼此
We only need the two of us.
而且STR劳利更担心他们海外的业务
And STR Laurie is more worried about
不怎么在乎我们
their overseas business than us.
-那理夏德呢 -不需要他就能成事
- What about Ri'Chard? - Do it without him.
我不相信他 他是个阴险狡猾的人
I don't trust him. He's a snake.
终于要迎来女性主导的律所了
Finally, a female-run firm.
那你能得到其他合伙人的投票吗
Have you got the partner votes?
巴里会跟着我投票 还有马德琳
Barry would vote with me. Madeline, too,
只要 只要给她足够的回报
if... if she's paid enough.
我可以和约翰聊聊
I can talk to John.
法官阁下 无论被告如何狡辩
Whatever the defendants claim, Your Honor,
他们这么多年来
they've been trying to separate
一直想要从STR劳利独♥立♥出来
from STR Laurie for years.
联调局的调查只是他们的借口
This FBI business is just a pretext.
这就是侵权干涉
This is tortious interference
她们所说的话就是铁证
right out of their own mouths.
理夏德 别这样 我们可以好好聊聊
Oh, come on, Ri'Chard, let's just talk about it.
不 你们一直在密谋发动政♥变♥
No. No, you've been planning a coup all this time.
-拜托听我解释 -背着我图谋不轨
- Please. - Conspiring behind my back.
没错 但那也是在我发现你对我父亲
Yeah, well, that was directly after I found out
一直抱有积怨之后才有的对话
about your little vendetta against my father,
而且你跟我说那件事的时候压根没说是他
which you failed to mention when you told me that story.
我一时糊涂
In a moment of weakness,
以为可以和你分享过往以换得你对我的信任
I shared something with you to gain your trust.
是吗 那压根没用
Yeah, well, it didn't fucking work.
好的 很好 所以你想要全女性的律所
Okay, okay, so you want an all-female law firm?
那你继续加油吧
Well, good luck with that.
理夏德 别这样
Oh, come on, Ri'Chard,
你从第一天来就一直在针对我
you've been coming after me since day one.
那只是因为你对于
Only because you know nothing about
如何运营专业律所一无所知
running a professional law firm.
我和你不一样 招牌先生
Oh, unlike you, Mr. Brand.
我会为你祈祷
I'll pray for you.
我是理夏德 你之前说的话还算数吗
It's Ri'Chard. Does your offer still stand?
算数 你听起来很生气
It does. You sound upset.
我不想被任何人监督
I don't want to be supervised by anybody.
如果同意的话 我就答应管理你们的律所
Agree to that, and I'll agree to run your firm.
但等我们摆脱法律上的麻烦还要归还回来
Only until we get out of our legal troubles.
但我不希望莉兹加入 只有我
But I don't want Liz in on it. Just me.
-我受够了要和他人分享权力 -我们可以接受
- I'm sick of sharing power. - Fine with us.
再强调一遍 我自己主导工作
Make it clear that I work alone.
不接受任何人的监督
No supervising by anyone.
今天我们就会把合同发过来
We'll send over contracts today.
-很好 -干得漂亮 理夏德
- Good. - Good work, Ri'Chard.
让我们的客户开心 我们会让你富得流油
Keep our clients happy, and we'll make you rich.
小心别坐牢
Just stay out of jail.
他们相信我们了吗
你有没有发现
Have you noticed
他们总是让意大利人去扮演犹太人
how they always get Italians to play Jews?
为什么不用犹太人
Why not Jews?
我对他们尽心尽力
I am so dedicated to them.
我愿意为律所做任何事 但他们在乎吗
I'd do anything for that firm, but did they give a shit?
比如说《高墙边的混乱》
Like Fauda.
为什么好莱坞会选利奥·拉兹 毕竟
Why does Hollywood go for Lior Raz? I mean...
看看这张帅脸 我也可以演警♥察♥
look at this face. I can be a cop.
我必须和他们聊聊 这真是太扯淡了
I got to go talk to them. This is bullshit.
问题在于故事发生在是洛杉矶还是以色列
Question is L.A. or Israel?
什么
What?
我好像知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what happened.
我好像知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what happened.
要是在洛杉矶我就没法开车了
Problem with L.A. is that I don't drive.
梅丽莎 我觉得你不应该这么做
I don't think you should be doing this, Marissa.
为什么不行 我有权查看指证我的证据
Why not? I have a right to see the evidence against me.
别拦我 拜托了
Come on. Please.
看吧
There.
没错吧 那绝对就是你
Come on, that's definitely you.
给我一点时间 别让任何人进来
Okay, give me a minute. Make sure no one's coming.
等等 等等
Hey, hey, wait, wait, wait.
-那是我的邪恶双胞胎 -你在说什么
- It was my evil twin. - What are you talking about?
那是你的女朋友 明迪
That is your girlfriend, Mindy.
该死
Oh, fuck.
-明迪是谁 -我女朋友
- Who's Mindy? - My girlfriend.
她和我长得超级像
She looks exactly like me.
那你还是具有法律责任的
Well, you're still liable.
不 明迪不是这的员工
No. Mindy's not an employee,
所以门禁卡是被偷走的
so the card was stolen.
你说得对
You're right.
祝你起诉好运了 韦斯珀-白忙一场先生
Good luck with your lawsuit, Mr. Vesper-scooter-lane.
韦斯珀廷·凯尔帕克
Vespertine-Kalepark.
那是非常标准的名字
Oh. It's pretty standard. Whoa.
是我的 我来
Oh, it's mine. I got it.
不 不不不
No. Uh, no, no, no, no.
-抱歉 -私人物品
- Oh. Oh, sorry. - Private person.
没关系 谢谢
That's fine. Thank you.
唵嘛呢
Om mani...
什么事
Yeah? Uh...
洛哈特女士 你不用再担心
Ms. Lockhart, you don't have to worry about
需要从医生那里获取你的医疗记录了
getting us your medical files from your doctor.
-问题解决了 -是的
- It got settled? - It did.
太棒了 非常感谢你 卡门
Oh, great. Thank you so much, Carmen.
贝登古医生
贝登古医生
这里是诊所
Doctor's office.
麻烦帮我找一下贝登古医生
Hi. Dr. Bettencourt, please.
-请问您是 -戴安·洛哈特
- Who's calling? - Um, it's Diane Lockhart.
麻烦你稍等
One moment, please.
抱歉 洛哈特女士 贝登古医生现在不在
I'm sorry, Ms. Lockhart, Dr. Bettencourt is unavailable
需要我帮您传口讯吗
right now. May I take a message?
-你好 -不用了
- Hello? - Uh, no.
没事了
Uh, never mind.
不 跟他说一声我今晚会去见他
No. Just tell him I'll-I'll see him tonight.
好的
I will do that.
律师们 我仔细考虑过
Counselors, I have considered
你们双方的争论观点 我已经准备好
the arguments from both sides, and I'm prepared to rule
对原告要求的临时限制令做出裁决
on plaintiff's request for a TRO...
莱恩先生
Mr. Lane?
在 法官阁下
Uh, yes, Your Honor?
我要做出裁决了 你想专心点听吗
I'm about to rule. You might want to pay attention.
别在意我 法官阁下 请继续
Uh, don't worry about me, Your Honor. Please, proceed.
STR劳利和雷迪克律所
STR Laurie and Reddick & Associates
从未断绝关系
never severed their relationship,
双方的合伙人都对彼此有信托义务
and the partners of each owe fiduciary duties to the other.
莱恩先生 凯恩先生
Mr. Lane, Mr. Cain,
意味着你们违约了 根据...
that means you are in breach, and accordingly...
-判得好 -谢谢法官阁下 但STR劳利
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表