剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
幕后操作人
The person behind the scene.
对不起 如果你想让我出钱让你多请几个保镖
I'm sorry, if you want me to contribute to your bodyguards,
我乐意这么做 但你需要继续打这仗
I will, but you have to get back in the fight.
梅丽莎·戈德 你好吗
Marissa Gold, how are you?
-好多了 -为什么
- Better now. - Why?
因为我听了你们俩的谈话
'Cause I was listening to you two,
我作出决定了
and I decided something.
我们上庭吧 爸爸
Let's get to court, Dad.
好的 女儿
Okay, daughter.
你好 你是戴安吧
Hello, you must be Diane.
你好
Oh. Hi.
-是你 -对 你好
- It's you. - Ye-Yes, hi.
我的预约是和贝登古医生的
I'm here for my session with Dr. Bettencourt.
我知道
Yes, I know.
抱歉 我们在筹款晚宴上见过面
I'm sorry, we met at the fundraiser.
闹得挺糟的
That was awful, wasn't it?
枪击事件 没错
The shooting, yes.
换个话题 我是阿莉莎·舒曼医生
Anyway, I'm Dr. Alyssa Schuman.
贝登古医生临时有事出城了
Dr. Bettencourt had to go out of town last minute,
有私事要处理
take care of a personal matter.
我是来顶替他的
So I'm filling in.
你知道贝登古医生什么时候能回来吗
Do you have any idea when Dr. Bettencourt will be back?
目前不清楚 但我们会给你及时更新
Not as of now, but we'll keep you posted.
你想喝点青瓜水吗
May I offer you some cucumber water?
不必了
No.
那我们开始吧
Then let's get you hooked up.
我父亲有他十分在行的事
My father is brilliant at certain things
也有特别不擅长的事
but a disaster at others.
我能保证
I guarantee you
在你提出这些指控之前
he thought Pegasus was just a winged horse
他只觉得天马是一匹带翅膀的马
until you brought these charges.
戈德女士 你知道作伪证的含义吗
Ms. Gold, do you know the meaning of perjury?
反对
Objection.
真的吗
Seriously?
反对有效
Sustained.
行 我直接点问
Okay, I'll ask you directly.
伊莱·戈德有叫你
Did Eli Gold ask you
获取天马保全系统的副本吗
to get ahold of a copy of the security system Pegasus?
我爸有时候会打电♥话♥问我科技问题
My dad calls me for technical advice sometimes.
我解释过该怎么把图片嵌入到
I've explained to him how to embed images
电邮或推文里
in emails or tweets,
顺便一提 他现在还叫推文♥做♥"推特们"
which, by the way, he still calls "twitters."
你也一样吗
You do that, too?
一样
Guilty.
我有帮过他设置视频会议
I've helped him set up Zoom calls.
但我从来没有帮他当间谍或骇其他东西
But I've never helped him spy or hack, and I certainly
我也绝没帮他使用天马
haven't helped him use Pegasus.
戈德女士 如果你说的是真的
Ms. Gold, if you're telling the truth,
那为什么弗兰克·朗度认为你有参与到
then why did Frank Landau believe that you were involved
-这起未遂窃盗中 -柯克帕特里克先生
- in the attempted burglary? - Mr. Kirkpatrick
马上要以引导证人推测为由
is about to object on the grounds
反对你的这个提问
that your question calls for speculation.
我猜蔡司法官会裁决反对有效
I suspect Judge Chase would sustain that objection
并告诉我无需回答你的问题
and tell me not to answer you.
但我愿意试着回答你的提问
But I would like to try to answer your question.
继续吧
Go ahead.
弗兰克·朗度见过我帮我爸爸
Frank Landau had seen me help my dad with technology
处理一些技术问题
on other occasions
然后在没有证据的情况下
and, without evidence,
得出了错误的结论
jumped to the wrong conclusion.
你也不能怪他 西恩先生
And you can hardly blame him, Mr. Sheen,
因为看起来他只是在学你的做事方式罢了
as it appears he was only following your example.
犹太人不会取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
犹太人不会取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
谢谢
Thank you.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
-你要去哪里 -首都特区
- Where you headed? - D.C.
朗度不在了
Landau's gone.
民♥主♥党需要我
Dems need me.
你可以再留一晚 我们去吃晚饭
You can stay for another night. We'll have dinner.
还是不了
I'd better not.
他们可能会把你当成我杀掉
They might shoot you, thinking you're me.
犹太人不会取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
不敢相信
Incredibly,
你妈妈磨了我好久才劝服我要个孩子
your mother had to talk me into having a kid.
我知道 她说了
I know. She told me.
我很高兴她说服了我
I'm glad she did.
你是我最大的成就
You're my greatest achievement.
别不联♥系♥我
Don't be a stranger.
不会的
I won't.
我不会忘记你今天做的
And I won't forget what you did today.
别被枪击了 爸爸 我会想念你的
Don't get shot, Dad. I would miss you.
我也会想念自己
I'd miss me, too.
我担心这是我们见的最后一面
I'm worried this is the last time I'll see you.
别胡说
Don't say that.
注意安全
Stay safe.
梅丽莎在用希伯来语背诵出行平安的祷文
犹太人不会取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
犹太人不会取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
犹太人不会取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
犹太人不会取代我们
Jews will not replace us!
犹太人不会取代...
Jews will not replace...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表