剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Amen.
-理夏德 -先生们和女士们
- Ri'Chard. - Oh, oh, oh, gentlemen and madam,
这是我的合伙人 莉兹·雷迪克 卡尔的女儿
this is my partner, Liz Reddick, daughter of Carl.
大家好 很高兴见到你们
Hello, hello. Nice to see you all.
理夏德 能去我办公室谈谈吗
Ri'Chard, can we talk in my office?
谢谢 很高兴见到你们
Thank you. So nice to see you all.
保重 拜拜
Take care. Buh-bye.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我
I'm...
跟本地牧师见面 新客户
meeting with local pastors. New clients.
不是 "30分钟案卷"
No. "Thirty Minute Docket"?
这只是个想法
Oh. It's just an idea.
不 这不只是个主意
Wh-- No. No, it's not just an idea,
我都在国家公共电台上听到了
not when I hear it on NPR,
-这不仅是个主意 -上公共电台了吗
- it's not just an idea. - It was on NPR?
不 这是个独♥立♥的
No. This is a independent...
理夏德 这件事从什么方面看都是错的
Ugh, Ri'Chard, this is wrong on so many levels,
我都不知道该从何说起
I don't, I don't even know where to start.
你不能直接用我们的案子
You can't just take our cases and...
他们都有假名
They have fictionalized names,
我也一直在跟当事人联♥系♥
and I've been checking with our clients.
-但这些不是你的案子 -对
- But they're not your cases. - Right.
所以我在跟相关的律师咨♥询♥
That's why I check with the lawyers involved.
你就直接用了自己的名字 而不是他们的
And you just put your name in instead of theirs?
这是创建品牌形象 莉兹
Well, that's just good branding, Liz.
听者需要知道一个门面担当
The listener needs someone to identify with.
天哪 你都不知道为什么这是错的
Oh, my God, you-you don't even see why this is wrong.
莉兹
Liz...
这所律所需要给自己升级
This law firm has to update itself
否则就被未来抛弃
or be swamped by the future.
人们喜欢力量
People are drawn to strength,
这能让我们强大
and this makes us strong.
我们会失去客户
We will lose clients.
单是听到预告
We've already drawn clients who have heard
就已经有客户找上门了
the promo for it.
给个机会吧 莉兹
Just give it a chance, Liz.
莉兹 也许这是很丢脸
Liz, may-maybe it's an embarrassment, maybe.
也没什么损失
No harm, no foul.
你不能总是强行下达命令
You can't just make decisions by fiat.
这里不是"你" 而是"我们"
This is not "You," This is "We."
整个律所一直是“我们”
This whole law firm is always "We."
我是这样 因为我们是这样
I am because we are.
好
All right.
接下去这样
This is how it works.
你有主意 任何主意
You have an idea, any idea,
你想挠挠屁♥股♥
you want to scratch your ass,
我们商量 讨论
we talk, we discuss,
如果我们同意
we agree,
你可以继续行动
and then you can move forward.
而不是行动了再说 你不能再这样
Not before. You need to stop with this "Better to ask
搞"先斩后奏"这一套了
forgiveness than permission" Bullshit.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
从我办公室出去
Get out of my office.
我想邀请你今晚来吃晚餐
I want you to come to dinner tonight.
为什么
Why?
我们多多了解彼此
Let's get to know each other
私底下
personally.
我想知道你的想法
I want to know what makes you tick.
你可以知道我的想法 来吧
You can find out what makes me tick. Come on.
-不 -拜托拜托
- No. - Come on. Come on, come on!
-我做的卡津鲇鱼非常好吃 -不行
- I make a mean Cajun catfish. - No, I can't.
晚上七点
7:00 p.m.
这是我的道歉
It'll be my apology.
-我们今晚有民♥主♥党募捐会 -没错
- We have the Democratic fundraiser tonight. - Exactly.
这是我们的借口
It'll be our excuse.
我们就不用去了
Then... we won't have to go.
我
I...
晚上七点
7:00 p.m.
朗度先生 我是否可以这么说
Mr. Landau, is it fair to say that,
在2020年大选之前几个月
in the months leading up to the election of 2020,
你经常与伊莱·戈德会面
you were in constant contact with Eli Gold
谈论打倒唐纳德·特朗普的策略
about the campaign strategy to defeat Donald Trump?
如果你在2020年是民♥主♥党 那就是头等大事
If you were a Democrat in 2020, that was Job Number One.
那作为头等大事的一部分 伊莱·戈德是否提议
And as part of Job Number One, did Eli Gold ever propose
闯进马克·布奈特的办公室
breaking into the offices of Mark Burnett?
反对 传闻证据
Objection. Hearsay.
《证据规则》第803条 传闻证据的例外
Illinois Rule 803, hearsay exceptions.
你最好去看看 小姑娘
You might look it up, young lady.
反对无效
Overruled.
请回答 先生
Please answer, sir.
我承认
I have to acknowledge that
伊莱也许
Eli's proposal to break into
开玩笑说过
The Apprentice'soffice
要闯入《学徒》办公室
may have been said in jest.
法官阁下 无回复
Your Honor, non-responsive.
请让证人限制答案范围
Please instruct the witness to confine his remarks
-回答问题 -他已经说了 法官阁下
- to answering the question. - That's what he did, Your Honor.
-不 他没有 -你怎么 才八岁吗
- No, he did not. - What are you, eight?
证人可以把被告的话
The witness is allowed to contextualize
放在任何语境中理解
the defendant's statement in whatever way he wants.
证人的回答没问题
Witness's remark stands.
朗度先生 被告的女儿
Mr. Landau, was, uh, the defendant's daughter,
梅丽莎·戈德在谈论
Marissa Gold, ever present when
闯入马克·布奈特办公室时是否在场
breaking into Mark Burnett's office was discussed?
-反对 与案件无关 -反对 法官阁下
- Objection. Irrelevant. - Objection, Your Honor.
反对无效 我感觉很有关
Overruled. Sounds pretty relevant to me.
她不在场
She was not,
但她当时是调查员
but she was working as an investigator at the time,
而且 他暗示她可能
and... he suggested she may have
有些诀窍可以分享
some tricks of the trade to share.
法官大人 我们请求取消梅丽莎·戈德
Your Honor, move to have Marissa Gold disqualified
-作为辩方律师的资格 -依据是什么
- as defense counsel. - Based on what?
依据是她应该被传唤作证
Based on being called to testify.
我认为
I submit the only reason
他们让她加入辩护团队的唯一原因就是
she's been made part of the defense team
为了阻止她作证
is to prevent her from testifying.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么会知道
How the fuck would you know that?
戈德女士 我不能忍♥受你或你父亲
Ms. Gold, I will not tolerate the use of profanity
说脏话
from your father or you.
其实 明天我将听取你们
In fact, I will hear arguments
就传唤梅丽莎·戈德作为证人的动议
tomorrow on the motion to call Marissa Gold
进行辩护
as a witness.
准备好辩词再来吧
Come in with your arguments ready.
能帮我拉下门吗
Can you get the gate for me?
-当然 -谢谢
- Oh, sure. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
想来块点心吗
Do you want a pastry?
它们放了一天 但还是很好吃
They're day-old, but they're great.
进屋五分钟就会被消灭干净
They'll last five minutes in there.
不用了 谢谢
No, I-I'm fine. Thank you.
我来拿钥匙 你能帮我拿着这个吗
Let me get my keys. Can you hold this?
当然
Uh, sure.
你是来看贝琪的吗
Are you here to see Becky?
不是 是理夏德
Uh, no. Ri'Chard.
对 你是他同事
Oh, yeah. You're the workmate.
请进
Come on in.
小心火车轨道
Watch out for the train tracks.
我总是被它们绊到
I always trip on them.
理夏德 你朋友来了
Ri'Ch! Your friend is here.
稍等 我先把包放下
Hold on, let me set my purse down.
甜点
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表