剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
五千奖金
We're offering you $5,000!
明白了吗
Do you understand?
好了 开始干活吧
Okay. Let's get to it.
开干吧
Let's get to it.
下次能先跟我通个气吗
Next time, can you check with me?
我们给不起那么多
We can't afford that.
今天结束的时候 我们要么破产了 要么就能付得起
End of the day, we're either broke, or we can afford it.
-什么时候发生的 -不知道
- When did this happen? - No idea.
今天才发现
We found it today.
没听见枪响的声音
But you didn't hear it being fired?
没有 我们猜是半夜发生的
No. Our guess is it was overnight.
我们接到了很多这一带关于枪♥支♥的报♥警♥电♥话♥
We've been having a lot of calls about gunfire in this area.
可能是那些抗♥议♥者 安提法
It's probably the protestors. Antifa.
为什么是安提法 而不是骄傲男孩
Why Antifa? Why not the Proud Boys?
-梅丽莎 -因为
- Marissa. - Because...
街上我们逮捕的更多是安提法的人
we're arresting more Antifa on the streets.
这就是原因 女士
That's why, ma'am.
但是子弹不是从街上打过来的
But the bullet's not coming from the street.
-你怎么知道 -这弹道轨迹
- Yeah, how do you know? - That's not the trajectory of a bullet
不是从街上来的
coming from the street.
弹道轨迹是从那里来的
That's the trajectory of a bullet coming from over there.
你很肯定
You sound pretty certain.
那是他的工作
It's his job.
你把子弹从弹孔里取出来了吗
Did you pull the bullet out of that hole?
-没有 -好的 那别动
- No. - Okay. Don't.
我会让人过来看看 但今天可能不行
I'll have someone come here. Might not be today.
我们在22楼还有个弹孔
We have another bullet hole on the 22nd.
先坚持一下
Just hold tight for now.
他不会采取任何行动
He's not gonna do shit.
你能看见那间办公室吗
Do you see that office, like,
从平台往下数第三个
three down from the ledge?
-角落那间 -对 开着窗户的
- The corner office? -Yeah. The window's open.
比咱低两层 能看见
Two down, yeah.
是吧
Yeah, right?
-你有空吗 -有 怎么了
- Do you have a minute? - Sure. Why?
我需要一个白人姑娘帮我混过保安
I need a white girl to get me past security.
雷/理律所 有什么可以帮您
Reddick/Ri'Chard, may I help you?
雷/理律所 有什么可以帮您
Ri'Chard/Reddick, may I help you?
你好
Hi, there.
我叫...天啊
Uh, my name is, uh... Oh, goodness.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-这呢 -您找哪位
- Yeah. - Who are you here to see,
维斯珀蒂尼·凯利帕克先生
Mr. "Vespertiney-Kaleypark"?
维斯珀汀·凯尔帕克 是的
Vespertine-Kalepark, yes. Uh...
见他们
Them.
雷迪克&理夏德
雷迪克女士和莱恩先生 约好了吗
Ms. Reddick and Mr. Lane? Are they expecting you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我是办公楼管理部门的
I'm with the building management.
我是来...
I'm here to, uh...
我是来做失足跌倒事故报告的
Well, I'm doing an accident report on the slip and fall.
失足跌倒 什么失足...
The slip and fall? What slip and...
你是说从屋顶的
Oh, you mean, from the roof?
也许我不应该说失足跌倒
I probably shouldn't call it a slip and fall.
更像是长距离跌倒
More like a-a long fall.
过渡期都是无缝连接的
The transition will be seamless.
您不会受到任何影响
You won't be affected at all on your end.
您的所有卷宗我们都有
We have all your files.
我们很熟悉您的业务交易
We're familiar with all your business dealings,
包括税务部门不了解的业务
including the ones the IRS doesn't know about.
开玩笑
That's a joke.
你们两个 在我身后来回走
Hey, you two, walk back and forth behind me.
快点 快点 我需要这里看起来很忙
Come on, come on. I need this place to look busy.
很高兴能通话 我只是想说
Hi. It is great to connect. I just wanted to start off
您的任何需求我们都更愿意处理
by saying that we are more than apt to handle anything you need.
不用担心STR劳利 如果您愿意
Don't worry about STR Laurie. We can take this
我们可以上升到国际层面上
to an international level, if you need.
-怎么样了 -老客户保有量90%
- How's it going? - 90% retention of our clients,
新增30%STR劳利客户
30% of new STR Laurie clients.
雷迪克女士 先生
Ms. Reddick, sir.
有一位办公楼管理部门的调查员来了
There's an investigator here from building management
关于从楼顶坠落的事情
about the man who fell from the roof.
-好了 我来应付 -不 不
- Okay, I can handle it. - No, no.
我希望保持势头 卡门
I-I want to keep the momentum up. Carmen?
你能替我们应付一下吗
Can you, uh, take this for us?
太好了 你在这 谢谢 你叫约翰是吧
Oh, good, you're here, thanks. It's John, right?
-不 -没关系 约翰是夜班的
- No. - That's right. John is on at nights.
他们说你能帮我搬一些箱子
Uh, they said you could help me carry some boxes.
-不能 我只能待在这 -好吧 有杰帮我
- No, I'm supposed to stay here. - That's okay, I've got Jay.
我只是需要从办公室搬些东西
I just got to get some stuff from my office.
-他们说我今天就得搬走 -名字叫...
- They said I had to get it out today. - What name...
谁说不是
Yeah.
你太搞笑了
You're ridiculous.
-你觉得是角落 -看看就知道了
- You think it's the corner? - We'll find out.
-要扫描枪射残留吗 -是的
- Doing a GSR wipe? - Yup.
似乎那边有枪射残留
Looks like there might be gunshot residue there.
从外面看咱们办公室挺奇怪的
It's weird seeing us from the outside.
我在那栋楼里待了六年 可它看着那么小
I spend six years in that building, and it seems so small.
找个地方放这东西
Want to look for a place for this?
-好 动作监测监视器 -对
- Oh, yeah. Motion-detector surveillance? - Yup.
有点怀念这个
I kind of miss this,
-搞调查 -我以为你喜欢当律师
- investigating. - I thought you liked being a lawyer.
确实 只是
I do. It's just
还是太枯燥了
there's a lot of boredom, too.
你可以两者兼顾
Well, you can always do both.
检查一下角度吧
Will you check the angle?
很好
Good.
不 不 他是上周六坠楼的吧
Uh, no, no, I-it's just... He fell last Saturday, right?
-是的 -你目睹了吗
- Yes. - And did you see it fall?
-没有 -好吧 他在楼顶
- No. - Okay, well, he was on the roof,
-有点奇怪 -为什么奇怪
- which is weird. - Why is that weird?
我听说他想悬挂条幅
I heard he was trying to hang a banner.
好吧 也许奇怪这个词不太妥帖
Okay, well, maybe weird's not the right word.
他用这层楼的门禁卡上了顶楼 所以...
He-he used a keycard from this floor to get up there, so...
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
公♥司♥...有使用记录...
Well, the company, it-it keeps a record of, um...
所有门禁卡的
of all the card key uses.
对不起
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry...
-你没事吧 -没事 在这
- You okay there? - Oh, yeah. Here it is.
你看 这里
See, right there.
10点35分 就是他打开了那扇门
10:35. That's him going through the door,
楼顶
-顶层门 -好吧
- the roof door. - Okay.
对吧 只是尸体...
Right. It's just that the corpse on the...
街上的尸体 身上没有门禁卡
on the street, the card key wasn't on him.
-意思是 -这层有人
- Meaning? - Someone from this floor
用自己的门禁卡把他弄上了楼顶
used their card key to get him up there on the roof,
这就...这就...
and that's... that's...
这就怎么了
That's what?
受害者父母在起诉
Well, the parents are suing,
这就导致这家律所 是有责任的
so that makes this law firm, you know, liable.
我这就回来
I will be right back.
你介意在那里等我吗
Do you mind waiting in there for me?
没问题
Oh, sure.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
你们有零食吗 我血糖有点低
Do you have any snacks? I can feel my blood sugar plummeting.
-我们被针对了 -一直都有人针对我们
- So, we're being targeted? - We're always being targeted.
警♥察♥怎么说的
What did the police say?
他们说会再来取子弹
They said they'll be back to gather the bullets.
好吧 杰 你有什么建议
Right, so, Jay, what do you suggest?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表