剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我会用余生令你为我自豪
and I'm going to spend my life making your pround.
替我亲亲他
Kiss him for me.
顺便一提 我们在律所办庆功会
And, uh, just so you know, we're-we're celebrating here.
跟他说要早日康复
Tell him to get better soon,
因为他今晚把舅舅弄得十分感动
because he has made his uncle too emotional tonight.
去吧 爱你
I'll let you go. Love you.
喝多点
Don't be stingy.
谢谢
Thank you, man.
莉兹
Hey, Liz!
马尔坎姆 快来
Mal-Calm! Come on!
好的 马上
All right, just give me one second.
我在重新安排露营计划
I'm rearranging our camping trip.
谁会想去露营啊
Who wants to camp?
这里不就挺好 还有披萨
Camp here. We got pizza.
披萨是我的救命食物
Oh, pizza is my survival food.
我有个豪华野营的计划
I found a great idea for a glamping site. I'll call.
管家会准备雉鸡大餐
Butlers will bring you pheasant.
很享受
It's wonderful.
首先 敬成功的一天
First, here's to a successful day.
现在就把话说开吗
So, um, are we having it out now?
我有些问题想你回答
Well, I have some questions that I want answered,
你说呢
so you tell me.
现在就把话说开吧
Let's have it out now.
你想对我的律所做什么
What are you doing with my firm?
把它变成芝加哥的顶级律所
Turning it into the top firm in Chicago.
不是顶级黑人律所 不是顶级中型律所
Not the top Black firm, not the top medium-sized firm;
就是他妈的顶级律所
just the top fucking firm.
在主的帮助下
With the Lord's help.
-是为了报复我的父亲吗 -是的
- As revenge against my father? - Yes.
这么说也行
Sure.
包括把我踢出律所咯
Which means kicking me out?
不 因为你会帮我
No. Because you're gonna help me.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
我本来打算把你和你的所有合伙人
I originally thought I would get rid of you
都踢出去
and all your partners.
-但... -今天
- But... - Today.
你的团队通力合作
The way your team works together.
我被感动了
It's moved me.
真贴心啊
How sweet.
莉兹
Look, Liz,
我是个活招牌
I am a brand.
你的父亲曾经是招牌 但他现在名声臭了
Your father was a brand, but he's toxic now.
所以我要取代他
And that's why I'm taking over.
但我想保留所有的人
But I want to keep all of you.
理夏德律所
Ri'Chard & Associates.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
这股傲慢气真是闪瞎眼了
The arrogance here is just blinding.
我的律师不想替一个招牌工作
My lawyers don't want to work for a brand.
他们当然会愿意
Oh, sure, they do.
不然就得失业了
If it's that or unemployment.
我们想有所成就 不想卖♥♥衣服
We want to make a difference, not sell T-shirts.
我的天啊 还玩文字游戏
Oh, my goodness, Noam Chomsky.
要怎么才能做到有成就
How do you think we make a difference?
单凭大声嚷嚷 挥动双手吗
By all screaming and waving our arms?
非也 是要靠站在一个名人身后
No, by falling in behind one name.
一人足矣 简单明了
One man. One parade.
理夏德
Ri'Chard.
你真是极度自负
You are so egotistical, it...
没错 这样才能把事情做好
Damn right, damn right, and that's how you get things done.
一个领头羊带着一群人
One name and an army behind it.
本来会是你的名字 只是...
It'd be your name, except...
"雷迪克"的时代已经结束了
"Reddick" is over.
该是我的名字闪耀的时候了
My name is the next revelation.
我们不会束手就擒的
Well, we're gonna fight for this.
当然
Oh, yeah.
但首先 我们得先解决STR劳利
But first, we get rid of STR Laurie.
然后再和对方厮杀
Then we can go at each other.
贝登古医生 莱尔 你好
Dr. Bettencourt, um, I mean Lyle, hi.
我想感谢你今天所做的一切
I just want to say thank you for all you did today.
事情解决了
It actually worked out.
达斯汀会有骨髓去做移植手术
Dustin is going to get his bone marrow transplant.
所以我是打电♥话♥来致谢的
So, just want to say thank you
我希望能报答你...
and I hope I can repay you...
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表