剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
他的声音非常低沉
And he had a deep voice.
非常美
And it was very beautiful
特别动情 而且
and erotic, and...
转瞬即逝
it felt temporary.
就仿佛我眨眨眼睛一切就都消失了
Like-like I could blink my eyes, and it would be gone.
但是我不介意
But I didn't mind it.
要出事了
Something's coming.
什么
Excuse me?
要出事了 大事
Something's coming. Something big.
你看
There.
抗♥议♥活动闹的
Oh, that's from the protests.
这边也有
Are they here as well?
是的
Yes.
戴安 你是打算打车回单位的对吧
Diane, you're taking a cab back to the office, right?
-中 -好
- Right-o! - Good.
你可能会出现轻微的眩晕
You, uh, might experience some mild vertigo
或者意识模糊
or confusion.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥码
This number is my cell.
有任何问题随时联♥系♥我
Don't hesitate to call if you have any issues.
夜香茉莉
Night-blooming jasmine.
*有事将近 美好将来*
* Somethin's coming, somethin' good *
*若我安心等待*
* If I can wait *
*有事将近 难以预料*
* Somethin's comin', I don't know what it is *
*定是喜事 接踵而至*
* But it is gonna be great... *
好了
Ready.
你是什么时候决定取消演出...
When did you decide that you couldn't perform at...
等等 伊莱 我以为是你问
Wait. Eli, thought you were doing this?
没错 我扮演原告律师
Oh, I am. I'm playing the plaintiff's attorney
检验我们的策略 相信我们
to check our strategy. Trust us.
罗伊斯女士 你是什么时候决定
Ms. Royce, when did you decide that you couldn't perform
取消以色列的演出
in the State of Israel?
我想是当我意识到那国家种族隔离后
I think when I became convinced it was an apar-thide country.
你是怎么觉得那里种族隔离的
W-What... How did you come to that conclusion about apartheid?
我看到的东西 关于加沙地带情况的播客
Um, stuff I read. Podcasts about the conditions in the Gaza.
你是否认为自己
Would it be fair to say that when you agreed
在同意去以色列巡演时 还并不完全了解
to tour dates in Israel, you had not yet familiarized yourself
当地的政策和种族情况
with the political and racial conditions in the country?
如果你提早知道 就不会同意
And had you been familiar, you would not have agreed?
-绝不会 -谢谢
- Never. - Thank you.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
你对加沙地带的什么情况
What, specifically, do you find objectionable
感到尤为反对呢 罗伊斯女士
about the conditions in Gaza, Ms. Royce?
首先是拥挤
Uh, well, the crowding, for starters.
那你不会在孟买♥♥演出吗
Then you would never perform in Mumbai?
拜托
Come on.
这是反对吗 辩方律师
Was that an objection, Counselor?
-纠缠证人 没有相关性 -无效
- Badgering. Relevancy. - Overruled.
怎么 你又是原告律师又是法官吗
So, what, you're plaintiff's attorney and judge now?
不仅是拥挤
Well, it's not just the crowding.
还有巴基斯坦人被对待的方式
It's the way the Palestinians are treated.
他们出行都需要出示身份证
They can't travel without showing ID.
你去机场时 需要出示身份证吗
And when you go to the airport, do you not have to show an ID?
-这完全不同 -那人♥权♥呢
- That's completely different. - What about human rights?
你知道哈马斯组织的人♥权♥纪录吗
Are you aware of the human rights record of Hamas?
她无需知道
She doesn't really have to be.
你能明确说明自己是反对还是争论吗
Could you be clearer when you're objecting or just arguing?
"反对" 这样如何 爸
"Objection." How's that, Dad?
我们让你们俩先谈吧
Should we let you two to discuss?
说实话
Okay, let' face it.
我们用义愤填膺为理由是无法
We are not gonna get out of this contract
从这个合约中脱身的
using moral outrage.
谈到以色列政♥治♥是说不赢的
No one wins by talking about Israeli politics.
等等 我糊涂了 爸 你现在是法官
Wait. I'm losing track, Dad. Are you the judge now,
原告律师 还是什么
or the plaintiff's attorney, or what?
不如你们俩慢慢说吧 莱拉
Why don't we let you two discuss? Lila.
警♥察♥
血
远离街道
Clear back from the street!
示♥威♥者会被逮捕
Protestors will be arrested!
你要去哪 女士
Where you going, ma'am?
迪尔伯恩北路840号♥ 22楼 工作
Oh, 840 North Dearborn, 22nd floor. Work.
稍等
One second.
-戴安·洛哈特 -理夏德·莱恩
- Diane Lockhart. - Ri'Chard Lane.
早上好
Good morning!
什么
Oh. What?
你也早上好
Good-good morning to you.
你的西装质地好棒 是什么牌子
Oh. Your suit feels amazing. What is it?
昂贵
Expensive.
你有向日葵
You have a sunflower.
是的 你想要吗
I do. Would you like it?
不不 你拿着挺好
Uh, no, no. It looks good on you.
那我们交换吧 给
Oh, well, let's trade. Here.
走吧 待在路中间
Go ahead. Just stay to the middle of the street.
他们说你很严肃 戴安
They told me you were serious, Diane.
你看上去不严肃
You don't seem that serious.
谁说我很严肃
Who told you I was serious?
我觉得他们不是说你坏话
Well, I don't think they meant it in a bad way.
我觉得他们是指正式
I think they meant, um, formal.
我们会使用催泪瓦斯
We will be firing tear gas!
我刚有过一次濒死经历 理夏德
I've just had a near-death experience, Ri'Chard,
那里看上去跟我们的世界一样
it looks like the world standing here, so
所以这里有什么可正式的
what's that to be formal about?
我问你 戴安
Let me ask you, Diane.
莉兹是不是想跟你合伙挤兑我
Is Liz trying to get you to team up against me?
合伙 用什么
Team up? With-with what?
我知道她担心
Well, I know she's worried
一山不能容二虎
about being challenged for the top spot,
但我们是同舟共济的
but we're in this together.
什么舟
In what?
重建她父亲的光辉
Rebuilding her father's legacy.
-我们在笑什么 -不不
- What are we laughing about? - Oh, no, no.
我们没在笑 是我在笑
We're not laughing. I'm laughing.
我刚意识到也许我拥有的权力最大
I just realized that I just may have the most power
因为我毫无权力
because I don't have any power.
很好
Good.
继续说
Let's just keep talking.
权力只是数字游戏
Uh, power is all a game of numbers.
数字
Numbers?
我之前还在想数字
I was just thinking about numbers.
我一直数学不好
I was never good at math.
数字使我迷惑
You know? Numbers-- hmm-- they eluded me.
你很有意思
You're a funny one.
-给 拿回你的花吧 -好的
- Here, take your flower back. - Okay.
法官阁下 无论我们
Your Honor, whatever we think
对以色列的生存权有何想法
about Israel's right to exist...
这跟以色列的生存权无关
It's not about Israel's right to exist.
是关于莱拉和她乐队的安全
It's about security for Lila, her band,
以及跟她一起旅行的年长母亲
and her aged mother who travels with her.
-她没有年长母亲 -她当然没有
- She doesn't have an aged mother. - Fuck, she doesn't.
法官阁下 我的客户很担心安全问题
Your Honor, security is a real concern for my client.
继续说 忽略所有外部因素
Keep going. Ignore all distractions.
我们认为原告在承诺时
We believe the plaintiff may have been
或许并未坦诚相待
less than candid in his assurances.
-别闹了 -别说"我们认为"或者"或许"
- Stop doing that. - Not "We believe," Not "May have been."
你在一个句子里能说多少错话
How many mistakes can you fit into one sentence?
而且站直了 天呐
And stand up straight, for Chris sakes!
假装你知道自己在说什么
Pretend you know what you're talking about.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的童年就是这样吗
Is this what my childhood was like?
不 因为我从来不在家
No. Because I was never home.
所以这是了弥补过去吗
Ah, so this is making up for lost time?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表