剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
"Smote me not thy heed, sleepeth not with thy brethren."
自最高法♥院♥决定
After the Supreme Court's decision
改判罗伊诉韦德案...
to reverse Roe v. Wade...
世间的威士忌远远不够
There's not enough whiskey in the world.
预示了
...to offer a preview
法♥院♥可能裁决的结果
of the Court's potential rulings
暗示由右翼掌控的最高法♥院♥
suggesting the right-winged controlled Court
可能会回到提供避孕方式问题
may return to the issues of contraception access
和婚姻平等方面上
and marriage equality.
他的离去很让人痛苦
This one hurts.
过早地离开了我们
- -Taken from us too young,
他连70岁都不到
he hadn't even turned 70 yet.
我相信民♥主♥党的未来
I believe in the future of the Democratic Party...
请不要忘记关掉手♥机♥
Please remember to turn off your phones.
出什么事了
What's going on?
同性婚姻
Gay marriage.
我相信未来
I believe in tomorrow.
我相信我们会回来的
I believe we're coming back.
接下来有请最后一位致辞
And now for our final speaker.
与弗兰克共事了20年的朋友
A friend who worked with Frank for two decades.
戴安·洛哈特女士
Ms. Diane Lockhart.
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
她在吗
She's here?
戴安 悼词 快来
Diane. Your speech. Come on.
没事吧
Okay?
很好
Peachy.
好吧
Well.
大家好 大家都在
Hello. Here we all are.
每一个努力过的民♥主♥党人
Every Democrat that tried to do something.
我们是来安葬弗兰克·朗度的 不是赞扬他的
We came to bury Frank Landau, not to praise him.
现在看上去像是
And it looks like we're gonna bury
我们要把民♥主♥党给埋了
the Democratic Party instead.
因为 我们大家还是面对现实吧
Because let's face it, folks.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
感谢分享
Thank you for sharing.
请大家低头
If we could all bow our heads.
敬民♥主♥和你毕生的事业
Here's to democracy and your life's work.
我喜欢你的悼词
I like your speech.
什么
What?
我看了你致辞 我很喜欢
I saw your speach. I liked it.
-30词全都喜欢吗 -40词
- All 30 words? - 40.
我习惯默数字数 我也很尴尬
I tend to count words in my mind. I'm not proud of it.
我以为你不会来 格罗斯先生
I thought you weren't coming, Mr. Gross.
本来是的 但是我昨晚做了个梦
I wasn't. But I had a dream last night.
梦到了什么
About what?
世界末日
It was about the end of the world.
在世界末日很难赚钱
It's hard to make money at the end of the world.
也许你可以卖♥♥坐垫
Maybe you could sell seat cushions.
我一直很喜欢你这点 戴安
That's what I always liked about you, Diane.
你把你的想法直言不讳地告诉我
You said exactly what you thought to me.
我要回家了
Well, I'm going home.
你会怎么做
What would you do about it?
怎么回家吗
About my going home?
不 民♥主♥党的末日
No, the end of the Democratic Party?
你完蛋了 那现在怎么办
You're fucked, so now what?
我完全不在乎了
I so don't give a shit anymore.
你在乎 所以你才为此困扰
Yeah, you do. Thatt's why it bothers you.
让它彻底毁灭重新开始吧
Burn it all the fuck down and start over.
我想不到其他办法了
I can't think of any other way.
你是说回到起点
You mean square one?
对 我们必须重新考虑一切
Yeah. We have to rethink everything.
我们为什么没有创建80年代那样的
Why didn't we create a Federalist society
联邦主义者协会
back in the '80s?
我们为什么没有培养我们自己的法官
Why didn't we groom our own judges?
我们为什么不在法官席位空出来时积极争取
Why don't we go on the attack when a judicial seat opens up?
我们为什么没有取消总统选举团和
Why didn't we get rid of the Electoral College
这帮该死的阻挠议事员呢
and this fucking filibuster?
支持我们的人数占优 但却是少数派说了算
We're the majority, and yet the minority rules.
-真的吗 -接着说
-Really? -Keep going.
那些超级代表 他们要么走人
The superdelegates, they either have to go away
要么排在90岁以下的
or fall in line behind a candidate
候选人之后
that's not 90 years old.
我们必须扶持更年轻的候选人
And we have got to invest in younger candidates
他们有精力和热情来重建 复兴
who have the energy and the passion to rebuild, to reinvigorate,
并真正地重塑...
and to actually rebrand the...
不 闭嘴 上帝 快阻止我
No, stop-- God, stop me.
-一枪打死我吧 -为什么
- Shoot me. - Why? Why?
这是种习惯 一个念头
Oh, it's a habit. It's a tick.
感觉充满希望 然后会想象一些
Feeling hopeful, and then imagining some
-乐观的场景 -天哪 我们行动吧
- optimistic scenario. - Hell, let's do it.
你说行动是什么意思
What does that mean, "do it"?
意思是你的所有想法 你刚才说的一切
It means all your ideas, everything you just said,
我们一起实现吧
let's do it.
怎么实现
Do it how?
不行 我要跟我步♥枪♥协会的丈夫一起回家了
No, I'm going home with my NRA husband,
补充点水分 免得明天宿醉
and hydrating so that I don't have a hangover tomorrow.
再见
Goodbye.
戴安 你知道我的身价有多少吗
Diane, do you know what I'm worth?
我猜很多
My guess is a lot.
6800亿美元
$680 billion.
我跟我那些亿万富翁兄弟们不一样
Unlike my billionaire brethren,
我不买♥♥火箭 推特 火星或拉奈岛
I have not bought rockets, or Twitter, or Mars, or Lanai.
我在想如何用我的钱来
I am looking around for how I can
帮助这个世界
help the world with my money.
好 那你打算怎么做
Okay. And how do you plan to do that?
我想买♥♥下民♥主♥党
I want to buy the Democratic Party.
这就是那个白人至上主义团体 密歇根军队
This is the white supremacist group, the Michigan Army.
他们战略性地在芝加哥挑起了种族战争
They're strategically provoking a race war in Chicago.
他们朝我们的律所开过枪
They fired the shots at our firm.
这就是你要见的人 巴克·伯恩斯
This is the man you're going to meet. Buck Burns.
他当时正在去历史悠久的黑人♥大♥学
He was on his way to the historically Black college campus
威尔森·克雷曼学院的路上 带着化肥炸♥弹♥
of Wilson Clayman with a fertilizer bomb.
-你们需要什么 -名字 任何操作
- What do you need? - Names. Any operations.
最不起眼的信息也会有帮助
The smallest piece of information helps.
我们的情报就像一块马赛克
Our intelligence is like a mosaic.
如果你能说得具体点就好了
It would help if you could be more specific.
-我们真的不... -那个炸♥弹♥是谁组装的
- We really don't... - Who put that bomb together?
你们问完话后会拿他怎么办
And what happens when you're done with him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你们会杀了他吗
Are you killing him?
不会 但我们会让他远离公众视线
No. But we'll keep him out of circulation.
怎么远离
How do you do that?
有很多办法
With great dexterity.
我们会让他吃好喝好
He will be well fed.
给他一份有意义的工作
He will be given meaningful work.
有价值的书籍
Access to worthy books.
还有把他的生活变得更充实的社交圈
And a social scene that encourages a more fruitful path.
我们不是杀手 卡门
We're not killers, Carmen.
我们是好人 我们是自我防卫
We're the good guys. We're the defense.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们会看着你 但如果你觉得
We'll be watching, but if you feel yourself
自己有危险 就说"我要给公♥司♥打电♥话♥"
in danger just say, "I gotta call the office."
-明白吗 -明白
- Understand? - Yes.
你的手♥机♥
Your cell phone.
-什么 -把你的手♥机♥给我
- What? - Give me your phone.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, damn. - What?
本·巴鲁克 等我一会
Ben-Baruch. Give me one minute.
快点
Be quick.
你在哪里 你丢下我走了吗
Where are you? Have you abandoned me here?
我有急事要出去 我想请你帮我个忙
I had to rush out. And now I have to ask a favor.
你去哪里了
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表