剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
其实我已经让杰去做了些调查
I mean, I-I had Jay do some snooping
然后我 确实是可能的
and I... it is possible.
要是可能是真的
Well, if it's possible,
我听说去大峡谷游玩的最好时节
then I hear the best time to see the Grand Canyon
是在秋天
is in the fall.
今年秋天
This fall.
反正最坏的情况也不会怎样
I mean, what's the worst that happens?
我会被那个恶作剧的人当众羞辱
I get publicly embarrassed by a prankster.
但最好的情况如果发生了
And the best that can happen
你将可以鼓励最高法♥院♥中
is you will encourage the most conservative member
最保守的成员退休
of the Supreme Court to retire
这样拜登就来得及替代他了
in time for Biden to replace him.
是的
Yeah, the...
但问题是 我
the thing is, I, um...
我不知道 我
I don't know, I...
怎么了
What?
我不知道 只是这事让我觉得
I don't know, it just got me thinking that...
如果我们都能丢下政见之分
if we all would just drop our political buffs and...
只是和大家聊一聊真人秀
and talk to each other about reality shows,
那我们也许
then maybe we'd...
我的天哪 不不不
Oh, my God. No. No. No.
好吧 我
Uh, yeah, I...
我还有点喜欢她了
I kinda like her.
那你就更应该鼓励她
Then you should encourage her
在他老得走不动之前
to go on vacation with her husband
让她和丈夫一起去度假
before he gets too old.
好的
Okay.
天哪
Gosh.
我听说塔肖尼来过了
Oh, I heard that Tascioni was here.
对 我们在商讨庭审要使用的策略
Yes. We're working on a strategy for court.
什么策略
What?
如何合法地攻击一个胎儿
How to legally attack a fetus.
需要我的建议吗
Do you want my advice?
当然
Yes.
不要攻击
Don't.
然后我就有主意了
...I get the idea.
你们俩看起来很开心啊
You two seem happy.
法官阁下 我们一向这么开心
We're always happy, Your Honor.
我们请求法庭指派一名管理人
We ask the court to appoint a conservator
给奥德丽·约翰斯通
for Audrey Johnstone.
谁是奥德丽·约翰斯通
Who is Audrey Johnstone?
-是我的女儿 法官阁下 -反对
- My daughter, Your Honor. - Objection.
-我才是她的律师 -不 你是信托基金的律师
- I'm her lawyer. - No, you're the trust's lawyer.
并且我们相信你已经将你个人的利益
And we believe you've placed your interest
置于孩子的利益之上
above the child's.
根本没孩子
Okay. There's no child.
当然有孩子啊
Of course there is a child.
就在那儿呢
It's right there.
你们想指派另一个人
You want to appoint someone else
去帮胎儿管理财政事务
to manage the financial affairs of the fetus?
法官阁下 是孩子
The child, Your Honor, the child.
孩子显然目前尚未有能力自己管理
Who clearly is not competent to do so for herself, as yet.
这些收据证明了
These invoices show just how much
布里托先生向信托
Mr. Brittel was charging the trust--
胎儿 孩子收取了多少律师费
the fetus-- the child-- for his legal services.
他仅在今年
He has claimed over $100,000
就收取了超过十万
in this calendar year alone.
那是过度收费
That's an exorbitant fee.
作为受托人 我已经
Okay, as trustee, I am acting
在行使管理人的权力
in the capacity of a conservator already...
但你办事不负责
But not as a responsible one.
布里托先生的行为
Mr. Brittel is not acting
并不是最大化经济利益
in the best financial interests of the--
孩子的利益
the child.
本庭认为
It is the opinion of this court
胎儿拥有
that fetuses are entitled
一些不可剥夺的权利
to certain inalienable rights,
因此准许原告的动议
and therefore, the plaintiff's motion is granted:
布里托先生没有为客户利益而服务
Mr. Brittel is not serving his client's interest,
本庭同意胎儿
and the court places the fetus
接受其他人的托管
into a conservatorship.
为全体孩子起立
Stand up for every child!
天啊我得好好洗个澡
God, I need a shower.
...孩子起立
...for every child!
我
Me?
我离婚了
Uh, I'm divorced.
四年前吧
About four years now.
他是个警监
He was a police captain.
真的吗 什么原因离婚的
Really? What happened?
未知号♥码
我想最大的问题是
I think the biggest problem was that
我们没多相处些时日吧
we didn't spend enough time together.
如果要我再来一遍
You know, I think if I had to do it all over again,
我不会把工作置于婚姻之上
I wouldn't put work ahead of my marriage.
我担心他就是这样
I worry he does.
我们有聊
We've been talking.
最重要的是
Well, the most important thing
以后回头看人生
is to not look back at your life
不会是满满的遗憾
and have any regrets.
你想去大峡谷 那就去
You want to go to the Grand Canyon, you go.
因为当我们离世后 面对上帝
Because when we die, we all face God,
你该怎么对他说
and what are you gonna say to him?
"我努力工作到75岁"
"I worked until I was 75"?
金妮
Ginni?
我知道你说得对
I know you're right.
你离婚后有和其他人谈过恋爱吗
Have you dated anyone since your husband?
有几个
Yeah, some.
有认真谈的吗
Anybody serious?
有吧
Yeah, I guess.
去年有吗
Anyone last year?
你什么意思
What do you... what do you mean?
只是想知道你有没有听从自己的建议
I'm just seeing if you're following your own advice.
-有认真谈过的人吗 -有
- Have you dated anyone seriously? - Yes.
-有风趣幽默的人吗 -天呐
- Anyone funny? -Oh my god,
我知道是什么一回事了
I think I know what's going on here.
克拉伦斯在这里 他想和你谈谈
Clarence is here. He wants to talk.
克拉伦斯 我朋友想和你聊天
Clarence, my friend wants to talk to you.
你好 是莉兹·雷迪克吗
Hi, is this Liz Reddick?
我刚在写关于同性婚姻的判决书
I was just writing up my decision on gay marriage.
也许你能帮帮我
Maybe you can help me.
-戴尔 你在哪儿 -不 我是克拉伦斯·托马斯
- Del, where are you? - Not Del. This is Clarence Thomas.
我和尼尔·戈萨奇在一起
And I'm here with Neil Gorsuch.
另一名保守派法官
我很冷静
I'm calm.
你被耍了
You've been busted. For Filibusted!
真好玩
Yes, this is fun.
莉兹 别生气
Aw, come on, Liz. Don't be mad.
我让你打屁屁
I'll let you smack me.
我会想到其他办法
No, I think I'll think of another way
报这一箭之仇的
to take it out on you.
你会的 我们能进来吗
I know you will. Uh, you mind if we come in?
还要继续拍摄吗
Are you gonna keep filming?
那得看你签不签这份同意我们播片的文件了
Well, that depends on if you, uh, sign this release or not.
莉兹
Uh, hey, Liz?
好的好的
Uh, okay, okay.
她喜欢开玩笑 对吧莉兹
She-- she loves the joke. Right? Liz.
莉兹
Liz.
让我们进来吧
Let us in. I'm...
我是个在白人社区的黑人
I'm a Black man in a white neighborhood
还带着一堆玩偶
with a bunch of puppets.
不好玩 莉兹
Not cool. Liz!
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表