剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
戴安 说起脏话了
Diane. Name-calling?
我们都站在同一立场
We're all on the same side here.
你陷害我 就是防止我们走人
You set me up, just to keep us from leaving.
我是个嫉妒心重的老板
I'm a jealous boss.
我不想你们走
I don't want you to leave.
我想紧紧抓住你们 就像爬藤植物
I want to cling close to you, like a vine.
还有看到你们发现自己技不如人的表情
Also, I kind of like the look on your face
还真有趣呢
that you were outplayed.
禅宗大♥师♥曾说
The Zen master said
"每一场经历都是一次教训"
that "In every experience there is a lesson."
今天的教训就是你们三个完蛋了
And the lesson here is that you three are fucked.
你要不打给银行试试
Can... can you call the bank?
行
Yes.
莉兹
Liz.
见鬼
Shit.
如你所见 与艾普斯坦之死相关的
As you can see, the amount of suspicious activity
可疑之处实在是...非常之多
surrounding Epstein's death is... it's extraordinary.
监狱里很多操作都不规范
The number of things that went wrong in the prison...
许多人都巴不得他死
The number of people that wanted him dead?
他留给吉斯林·麦克斯韦的条子
And the note he left Ghislaine Maxwell,
"当心巴德"
uh, "Watch out for Bud."
留给理发师的条子吗
Mm, the note he left with the hairdresser?
明星发型师
Uh, a celebrity hairstylist.
他还是情报部门
He was also a part of
支持的国际恋童圈里的一员
a global pedophile ring that was supported by intelligence services.
那个
Well...
工作覆盖面很宽广啊
this is very extensive work.
还远未完成
We're nowhere near done.
至少还需要再多几周
We'll need at least a few more weeks.
已经派了一组人去维京群岛
We have a team down in the Virgin Islands
查艾普斯坦的小岛
checking out Epstein's island.
还有一把钥匙需要调查
And we have a key that we need to check.
这是什么
And what is this?
这是一段密♥码♥
Oh, uh, this is a-a code
意思是 "打给比尔 他会有12小时"
that reads: "Call Bill. He will have 12 hours."
这是哪儿来的
Hmm. And what is that from?
艾普斯坦提到的一本书里来的
It's from a book Epstein referenced.
比尔·巴尔的父亲撰写的一部小说
It's a novel written by Bill Barr's father.
讲的是太空性♥奴♥之类的
It's about space and-and-and some sex slaves.
人们
And people...
好的 那么
All right, so...
还有什么
where are we left?
你之前叫我们
Uh, well, you-you said you wanted us
-跳出思维的局限 -然后呢
- to think outside the box. - And...?
然后...艾普斯坦有一些怪癖
And, um, well, uh, Epstein had odd interests,
他似乎希望能获得永生
and he seemed to want to live forever.
我们不确定巴德是他怕的人
Uh, uh, we're not sure if Bud is someone he feared
还是他失去的物件
or-or-or something he lost.
巴德似乎只是
Bud seems to be just one piece
层层难解谜团中的一个
of the puzzle we can't figure out.
好的
Okay.
要不我们先暂停一下
Why don't we take a pause?
-暂停 -嗯
- A pause? - Yeah.
感觉咱们似乎迷失在这些杂草丛中了
I think we've gotten a little lost in the weeds here.
你们的工作非常出色 可是一旦...
You've done some great work, but once we get into...
开始这种猜想 我没法用
this kind of conjecture, I can't use it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们会派人来取你们的笔记
We will send someone to pick up your notes
工作产出 还有留给麦克斯韦女士的材料
and work product, along with the materials
包括那把钥匙
left for Ms. Maxwell, including the key.
会拿给你的
We'll have to get that to you.
很好
Fine.
丁肯先生
Mr. Dincon?
618号♥备忘录是什么
What is Memo 618?
为什么要问
Why do you ask?
杰弗里·艾普斯坦这辈子都是靠的它
Jeffrey Epstein's life was built on it.
那你已经有答案了
Then you have your answer.
禁止穿越
违者将会被起诉
你们该回家来 调查已经结束了
You should come home. The investigation's over.
司法部叫我们不用查了
DOJ is shutting us down.
但为什么呢
But why would they do that?
-我们很接近了 -现在来看
- We're so close. - Yeah, well, in hindsight,
我觉得我们不应该由着自己被带跑了
I-I think we shouldn't have let ourselves get carried away.
我们的发现尽管有趣
I mean, what we found might have been an interesting story,
但并不一定就是事实
but it-it doesn't mean that it was the truth.
-好的 这就回来 -好
- Okay, we'll head back. - Good.
记得带上钥匙
And bring the key.
反正都来了
Well, as long as we're here,
还是继续往前走吧
we might as well go ahead with it.
我觉得可以
Good with me.
这儿都是性和献祭的东西
Not a lot of room for sex or sacrifices in here.
他什么都留着呢
He never threw anything away.
这就是人死后会发生的事
This is what happens when you die.
所有东西都留给亲友去收拾
You leave everything for your relatives to clean up.
"欢迎回来 艾普斯坦先生 道尔顿学校
"Welcome back, Mr. Epstein, from 34 students
第三♥期♥科学班的34位学生 赠"
in period-three science class, the Dalton School."
"不要搞丢毛皮大衣"
"Don't lose the fur coat."
这就是蓝图上那间写着"巴德"的房♥间吗
So, this is the room on the blueprint, the one that read "Bud"?
-嗯 -那 巴德呢
- Yeah. - So, where's Bud?
任何东西都可能是巴德 某个雕塑
Bud could be anything. One of the statues.
某个包裹
One of the packages.
这儿的不知道什么东西
Whatever this thing is in here.
但没法一一检查啊
We're never gonna get through all this.
钥匙给我
Uh, give me the key.
怎么
What?
看
Look.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
就要解决了 咱们就要解决了 你和我
We're solving this. We are solving this, you and I.
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait.
你认为那边有什么
What do you think is on the other side?
-巴德 -或者艾普斯坦
- Bud. - Or Epstein.
比尔·巴尔带他来这儿
Bill Barr brought him down here,
他活了下来并藏在这里
and he's alive and hidden,
-就像《寄生虫》的情节 -没看过
- like in Parasite. - Never saw it.
什么 怎么会没看过
What? How have you not seen it?
那部电影拿了奥斯卡 历史性事件
It won the Oscar. It was a historic win...
-你要开吗 -好啊 当然
- Do you want to open it? - Okay. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
神秘事件都是这样结束的吧
That's how all mysteries end, don't they?
空无一物 没有意义 像在犯傻
Empty, pointless, stupid.
我们犯傻执迷于"巴德"
We were the stupid ones for obsessing on "Bud."
很可能跟他没关系
It probably had nothing to do with him.
只是什么东西或某个人的昵称
Just a nickname for something or someone.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得咱们偏离了真实发生的事情
I think we lost track of the real story.
那些未成年少女
The underage girls.
明明是一个悲剧 我们却搞得像破案小说
We were chasing a whodunit in the middle of a tragedy.
得走了
We better go.
-摩托艇十分钟后到 -好的
- Motorboat is back in ten minutes. - Okay.
拜拜了 艾普斯坦
Bye, Mr. Epstein.
地狱里玩开心
Have fun in hell.
巴德
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表