Just so many things that I --
我尽量保持乐观
I try to stay optimistic.
我也是
Me, too.
我过去...
I've had some...
也遭遇了一些不怎么好的事
not-so-great stuff happen in my past.
尽量乐观
Trying to be positive...
有时很难做到
it can be hard.
迪恩 马上打给我
杰克
Jack?
你相信一见钟情吗
Do you believe in love at first sight?
你...
Do you...
介意我用下厕所吗
...mind if I use the bathroom?
杰克
Jack.
迪恩
Uh, Dean?
我在哈珀家呢
I'm at Harper's place.
银和圣水都没用
The silver and the holy water didn't do anything,
她不是恶魔
so she's not a demon.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
因为哈珀不是个怪物
Because Harper is not a monster,
我99%确定她爱上我了
and I'm 99% sure she's in love with me.
这种事不是这样的 孩子
That's not how it works, kid.
好吧 但她瞪大着眼睛看着我
Okay, but she was looking at me with these googly eyes,
然后她还问我...
and then she asked me --
我向你保证 哈珀·赛尔斯
Look, I promise you that Harper Sayles
没爱上你
is not in love with you, okay?
你冷静下来
Would you calm down?
好吧
Okay.
但如果她是爱上我了
But if she is,
我需要了解关于性的一切 说吧
I need to know everything about sex. Go.
杰克 听我说
Jack, listen to me.
她的那个同事 死了
The guy that she works with is dead,
刚死
and I mean fresh dead.
有什么咬碎了他的喉咙
Something bit out his throat.
我们现在要考虑更重要的事
So, we got bigger things to worry about right now.
好吧 我怎么办
Okay, what should I do?
绝对有什么东西在跟踪哈珀
Well, something's definitely stalking Harper,
至少也是她身边的人
or at least the people around her.
她说她有厄运
She said that she had bad luck.
或许她被诅咒了
Maybe she's cursed.
似乎是她身边的男人被诅咒了
Well, seems like u202dthe guys around her are cursed.
好吧 我这样的人吗
Okay, guys like me?
嗯 把她稳住在那里
Yeah. u202dLook, just keep her there --
迪恩
Dean? u202d
迪恩
Dean? u202d
-你生气了吗 -什么
- Are you upset? u202d- What?
我吓到了你 是吧
I freaked you out, didn't I?
对不起 我有时会让人觉得咄咄逼人
I'm sorry. Sometimes I can come off as intense.
不 你挺好的
No, you're fine. u202d
我也挺好的
I'm fine.
那...
So...
你想去一起喝个咖啡吗
do you want to go get coffee, or...?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
不不 没事的
No, no, no, it's okay. It's okay.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
我是迪恩
I'm Dean, okay?
我跟杰克是一伙儿的 我们不是联调局的
I work with Jack. We're not FBI.
我们是来救人的 可能还包括你
We're here to save lives -- maybe even yours.
救我 什么要害我
Save me? From what?
那个
u202dThat.
-外面是谁 -不是"谁"
- Who's out there? - It's not a "who".
起初 我以为是鬼呢
At first, I thought it was a ghost,
-但它揍了我脸一拳 -鬼
- but then it punched me in the face. - u202dA ghost?
不 他是说不是鬼
No, he's saying it's not a ghost.
现在我觉得...
Yeah, now I'm thinking, uh --
-这是谁 -我的前男友文斯
- Who is this? - That's my old boyfriend Vance.
-他怎么死的 -死 他应该住在康涅狄格州
- How did he die? - u202dDie? I think u202dhe lives in Connecticut.
-现在不在了 -哈珀
- Not anymore. - Harper!
-文斯 -文斯
- Vance?! - u202dVance?
文斯
Vance.
好了 那么这是个不死...
All right, so we're dealing with some sort of undead,
死而复生 之类的东西
risen dead -- u202dsomething in that wheelhouse.
-哈珀 -银器
- Harper! - Silver. Silver.
他没死吗
He isn't dead?
是啊
Yeah.
哈珀
Harper.
你似乎终于碰上僵尸了 孩子
Looks like you finally get your zombie, kid.
-僵尸 -他是说...
- Zombie?! - u202dOh, he means --
银器能伤害它 或许让它慢下来
Silver can hurt it, maybe slow it down,
但要阻止它们 只有一个办法
but there is only one way to stop these things.
-杰克 快带她走 -我不能走
- Jack, u202dget her out of here. - I-I can't just leave.
快走
Go, now!
僵尸小哥
Archie!
我们来吧
u202dLet's dance.
杀虫员皮特
查理 你不能退出
Charlie, you can't just quit
去山里住
and go live on a mountain somewhere.
-人是需要人的 -为什么
- People need people. - u202dWhy?
因为他们都最幸运吗
'Cause they're the luckiest people in the world?
拜托
No, come on.
我们就是需要 人是社会性动物
We just do. We're social animals.
-"动物"啊 -你还是个猎人
- Emphasis on "animals". - Yeah, u202dbut you're also a hunter.
我们见到的那些事
The things that we've seen,
没那么好放下
it's not so easy u202dto just walk away from it all.
相信我 我试过 我们的查理也试过
Believe me, I've tried. Our Charlie tried.
但她不是我
Yeah, well, again, she ain't me.
这是我的人生 萨姆
It's my life, Sam.
不是她的 不是你的
Not hers and not yours.
他又来了
He's back.
肯定就是他了吧
That's got to be our guy, right?
-我们冲上去吧 -不不 等等的
- I say we rush him. - u202dNo, no, no. Wait for it. Wait for it.
我们最好别去擒抱一个
We don't want to run up and tackle some regular guy
着装品味奇怪的普通人
just 'cause he's into weird fashion.
不好吗
Don't we?
拜托
Come on.
-该死 -快上
- Damn it! - Go, go, go, go!
等等 怎么回事啊
Wait! W-What is happening?
听我说
No, look --
听我说 我们得继续跑
Look, we have to keep moving.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你不是本打算回来再锁门的吗
You were gonna come back and lock up, remember?
是啊 但我已死的高中男友
No. Apparently, u202dmy dead high-school boyfriend
袭击了我们 我就忘了
attacked us, and I forgot.
他们去哪了
Where'd they go?
选项不多
Not a lot of options.
看啊
Look at this.
我之前勘察过这里
I cased this block earlier.
那里原本绝对是锁着的
That was definitely locked...
而且也没有黏液
and, you know, not covered in goo.
你说书里讲了
You said there was something in the book about, uh, uh,
蘸糖水的铜钉能杀了它
a brass nail dipped in sugar water can kill it?
理论上讲是的 因为没人真见过它们
In theory, since no one's actually seen one.
而且我们手边也没那些东西 所以...
And we have exactly zero of those items handy, so...
船到桥头自然直吧
So, we get creative.
天呐 那真是...
Oh, God. That is, uh...
是啊 一股清洁剂和腐肉的味儿
Yeah, smells like pine cleaner and rotting meat.
萨姆
Sam?
嗯 他是被麻醉了
Yeah, he was chloroformed, all right.
我找到他了
I found him.
他还活着
He's still alive.
我们该带他出去
We should get him out of here.
-查理 -萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表