我弟弟认为你可以被拯救
You know, my brother thinks you can be saved.
你不信
You don't believe that.
是的
No, I don't.
有一天要杀了你
And it comes to killing you,
我会亲自动手
I'll be the one to do it.
忆往昔
不
No.
我只需要你的力量
I just need your power.
我知道这肯定很难 没有了能量
I know this must be so hard without your grace,
但你可以撑过去的
but you can get past this.
你做得很好 孩子
You did good, kid.
我是对的
I was right.
你有时候还挺聪明的
You're pretty smart sometimes.
杰克
Jack?!
我不明白为什么路西法死了
I don't understand how Lucifer could die
我却活着
and I could live...
我怎么会允许路西法附身我
...how I would let Lucifer possess me.
你当时很痛苦
You were in a lot of pain.
我要查明是谁杀了我的家人
I'm gonna find out who killed my family.
我以为自己看到了什么 但我错了
I thought I saw something, but I was wrong.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我认为你知道
I think you do.
如今
我知道我有问题
I know I've got issues.
我也不想这么做的
It's not like I want to do this, okay?
但我必须做
I need to.
我知道我该停下的
I know I should stop.
但是
It's just that...
事后的感觉
these feelings afterward...
我讨厌
I hate.
我讨厌
I hate
这感觉如此美妙
that it feels so good.
好了 我知道我已经耽搁你太久了
Anyway, I know I've taken up too much of your time.
如果你说你不能告诉我
If you say you can't tell me
阿蒂在忏悔时对你说了什么 我能接受
what Arty told you during confession, I accept that.
当然 他是我家人被杀一案的唯一目击者
Of course, he was the only witness to my family's murder,
但我理解你还得遵守誓言什么的
but I understand you got your vows to keep and all that,
但是
but...
你真的该帮助我的
You really shoulda helped me.
好吗
Okay?
这是你自作自受
So you brought this on yourself.
但是 我会接受你的建议
But, look, I will take some of your advice.
或许
Perhaps...
或许我所寻求的安宁
Perhaps the peace I'm looking for
的确存在于祷告的力量中
does lie in the power of prayer.
我也同意你的话 牧师
And I do agree with you, Padre.
魔鬼的确存在
There is a Devil,
我们要努力抵抗他
and we should try to fight him.
但有时就是做不到
Sometimes we just can't.
挂着吧[坚持住]
Hang in there.
凶鬼恶灵
第十四季 第七集
非人性
-怎么这么久 -我不知道
- What's taking so long? - I don't know.
杰克的毛病大概很复杂
Whatever's going on with Jack is probably complicated.
但孩子经常会闹怪病
Yeah, but, I mean, weird stuff happens to kids all the time.
咳嗽 流鼻血
They get coughs, bloody noses.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我尽力了 但我不...
I -- I did what I could, but I don't --
我不知道他的问题出在哪
I -- I don't know what's wrong with him.
但你可以查明吧
But you can figure it out, right?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack!
我需要医生
I need a doctor!
可以送他进去吗
Look, could you just get him inside?
先生 我需要了解点基本信息
Sir, I just need some basic information.
这是手续
That's the procedure.
我收录信息 然后带他进去
I do the work-up, then I take him back.
好吧 基本信息就是他病了
Okay, the basic information is he's sick.
你看到这里有没病的人吗
Do you see anyone here who isn't?
他的全名
His full name, please.
你知道他的名字吧
You do know his name, right?
杰克
Jack.
克莱恩 杰克·克莱恩
Uh, uh, Kline. Jack Kline.
克-莱-恩
K-l-i-n-e.
出生日期
Date of birth?
拜托 这重要吗
Come on. Is that important?
你说你和病人是什么关系来着
What did you say your relationship is to the patient?
5月18日
May 18th.
生日 5月18日
Date of birth -- May 18th.
2000...99年
2000 -- '99.
2000年
2000.
家族病史
Family medical history?
先说父亲
Let's start with the father.
他死了
He's dead.
死因呢
Cause of death?
他心脏被捅穿 然后爆♥炸♥了
He was stabbed through the heart, and he exploded.
好吧 我们没时间瞎闹了
Okay, you know what? We don't have time for this.
他病了 他叫杰克·克莱恩
All right, he's sick. His name is Jack Kline.
他父亲爆♥炸♥了
His father exploded.
好了 基本信息全了
There, you've got all the basics.
他需要怎么样才能去见医生
Now what does he need to do to see a doctor?
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack?!
没事的 杰克 撑着点
It's all right, Jack. Hang in there, buddy.
杰克 我们在呢
Jack, hey, we're right here, buddy.
我们会照顾他的 别担心
He's in good hands. Don't worry.
那个...
So, there's -- there's been...
他一直在咳嗽 咳血
Uh, he's been coughing. There's been blood.
好了先生们
Okay, gentlemen,
-请你们出去等 -已经有一段日子了
- can you at least wait outside, please? - It's been going on for a while.
怎么回事 他会没事吧
What's happened? Is he gonna be okay?
-医生会处理的 -好
- The doctor will handle it. - Okay.
杰克 我们就在这里
Jack, we're right here!
阿华甜咖啡馆
尼克
Nick?
你好 黛安·法格
Hello. Diane Fargo.
你好
Hey, yeah.
找你还真不容易
Yeah, you weren't easy to track down.
我六年前离开了派克河
I left Pike Creek six years ago.
我在威明顿市的《论♥坛♥报》工作
I'm working at the Tribune here in Wilmington. u202d
-需要什么 -咖啡 谢谢
- What can I get you? - Coffee, please.
谢谢你来见我
Well, thanks for seeing me.
我以为你不会记得我了
I didn't think you were gonna remember who I am.
我当然记得
Of course I do.
你家人被...的次日早晨我跟你说过话
I spoke to you the morning after your family was...
屠♥杀♥
Slaughtered.
然后你就离镇了
And then you left town.
是啊
Yeah, just...
我无法待在那里 太沉重了
I couldn't stay, you know? Too much baggage.
我得去重建生活
I had to rebuild.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我的前邻居 阿蒂·尼尔森 几周前被杀了
My ex-neighbor, Arty Nielsen, was killed a few weeks ago.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah, so...
又让我想起了很多不快的事
just brought back all kinds of bad memories, you know,
我想寻找些答案
and, uh, I was just looking for some answers.
什么答案
To...?
我家人的事
My family.
那桩案子没结
The case was never solved.
唯一的目击者就是阿蒂
The one witness was Arty,
他说 凶案那晚 他看到了有人
and he said that he u202dsaw someone leaving my house
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表