Look, Sam, I knew this was a risky one.
再说 我可以使出
Besides, I'll just pull the old
先假吞稍后再吐出来
fake-swallow-and-spit-it-out-later
对付止咳糖浆的那招
cough-syrup trick.
-什么 -以前都能骗我妈的
- What? - Used to work on my mom.
-盖思 -至少大部分时候能行
- Garth -- - Well, most of the time.
这可不是你妈妈 盖思 这是个大天使
This isn't your mom, Garth. This is an archangel.
-哥们 -我得挂了
- Hey, dude! - Oh, got to go.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
不 盖思
No, Garth --
盖思
Garth?
兄弟 到我们了
Hey, buddy. They're ready for us.
该死
Balls.
盖思吗 他没事的
Garth, huh? He'll be okay.
他都骗了米迦勒这么久了
He's fooled Michael this far, right?
迪恩 是我把退休的他叫了出来
Dean, I pulled him out of retirement
让他去做卧底
for an undercover mission.
如果他出了事 就怪我
If something happens to him, it's on me.
好 听着
Okay. Hey, look.
娜奥米把米迦勒的所在告诉了我们
Naomi gave us u202dMichael's location, okay?
我们还打了个探子进去
We got a spy on the inside --
这次 我们领先了
for a change, we're a step ahead.
鉴于我们最近做到的一切
And given everything we've pulled off lately,
我觉得我们胜算挺大
I like our odds.
是凯奇
It's Ketch.
瓦科的院子简直太好闯了
Valko's compound was a breeze, as it turned out.
从外面破坏安保系统
Jammed the security system from the outside,
麻醉守卫犬 当然是罗特维勒犬了
sedated the guard dogs -- Rottweilers, naturally...
-凯奇 -你拿到了吗
- Ketch. - Hey. You have it?
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean.
不"你好" "你怎么样"吗
What, no "hellos", "how are yous"?
-没时间 -蛋呢 凯奇
- No time. - The egg, Ketch.
我正跟杰克说呢
And as I was just telling Jack,
我的确从一位匈牙利罕见武器
I did, in fact, manage to expropriate the egg
收藏家那里征用来了一枚蛋
from a certain Hungarian rare-weapons collector.
是啊 阿派德·瓦科 我们收到讯息了 怎么了
Yeah, uh, uh, Arpad Valko. W-We got the messages, but so?
很不幸 我回到布达佩斯后
Unfortunately, once I got back to Budapest,
我本想坐红眼航♥班♥
where I was intending to catch the red-eye
回美国
back to the good ole U.S. of A.,
他派了一群雇佣兵来找我
he unleashed a swarm of mercenaries upon me.
我被围堵了 然后我不得不
I was cornered, and so I was forced to, I'm afraid,
丢掉了蛋
drop the egg like...
换个隐喻 像个烫手山芋
well, to mix a metaphor, like a hot potato.
你丢了
You dropped it?
别担心 伙计们 我放在了安全处
Never you mind, boys. I put it somewhere safe.
事实上 应该会寄到堪萨斯州黎巴嫩
In fact, it should be arriving in Lebanon, Kansas,
就在后天寄到
the day after tomorrow between, mm...
下午2点到6点间到
2:00 and 6:00 p.m.
你把我们对付米迦勒的唯一武器
You put the only weapon we have against Michael...
寄过来了
in the mail?
不是一般的邮件
Not just any mail.
我多花了钱
I paid extra.
认证优先快递
Certified Priority Express.
他还多花了钱
He paid extra.
我随机应变了
Look, I improvised.
我现在又不像
It's not as if I have access
当年做英国记录者时 能拥有最棒的
to the top-shelf clandestine courier networks I did
秘密快递员网络
during my British Men of Letters days.
而且说真的 这怪谁呢
And really, so, whose fault is that, hmm?
凯奇 我们没生气
Okay, K-Ketch, we're -- we're not mad,
-多谢你帮忙了 -是吗
- W-We appreciate the effort. - Do we?
但是米迦勒这边很快有大事发生
It's just that big Michael stuff is going down soon.
我们现在就急需那颗蛋
We -- We -- We kind of needed the egg...now.
那...
Well, um...
抱歉了 伙计们
Sorry, chaps.
我一个兄弟 他"改变"了
Buddy of mine, he "made the change."
他说他现在对银免疫了
Says he's immune to silver now.
挺酷的吧
Pretty cool, right?
现在只有砍头能对付他了
The only thing that can take him down now is the Full Ichabod.
他说他感觉从未那么好过
Says he's never felt so great.
这叫大天使能量
Called archangel grace,
终极升级 真正的护盾治疗药水
the ultimate powerup -- a real Chug Jug.
兄弟 《堡垒之夜》啊
Dude, "Fortnite."
是啊
Oh, yeah.
喝吧
Drink up.
你不用怕
You have nothing to fear.
七位志愿者里只有一位
Only about one in seven volunteers explode
在饮下后爆♥炸♥
when they drink it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘的中奖率 我喜欢
Russian roulette odds. I like it.
干杯
Well, sláinte.
都喝了
All gone?
都喝了
All gone.
她被看到在奥马哈外
She's been seen taking shelter
一处废弃回收厂里躲着
at an abandoned recycling facility outside Omaha.
你要我做什么
What would you like me to do?
你感觉到了吗 我的脉搏加快了 还有点流汗
You feel that, buddy? My pulse is up a bit, and I'm a bit sweaty.
派队过去
Send a team.
有种涌动感
It's like a tingle, man -- a pulse.
杀了她 销毁矛
Kill her and destroy the spear.
明晚之前 把这事办妥
I want it off the board before tomorrow night.
我去
Damn.
真希望我们能溜去健身房♥
I wish we could sneak off to the gym.
我觉得我现在能把地球都举起来
I feel like I could dead-lift the globe right now.
我感觉得到他们靠近了
I can feel them drawing closer...
是啊 兄弟
Yeah, bro. u202d...
每一个我转化的怪物
each and every monster I've turned...
跟我变狼时都不一样
It's different than when I went wolf.
那是种白热的能量 记得吗
That was, like, white, hot energy, remember?
都在城里各处就位了 只等我一声令下
taking their positions throughout the city...waiting for my order.
但这个呢 不 我收回
This? It's... Oh, boy, I take it back.
这玩意好强
This is strong stuff.
您的命令
And your order...
是什么呢
what will it be?
-怎么样 -不远
- Well? - It's not far.
跨大洲快递服务
就在密苏里州乔普林的一间枢纽设施
It's being held at a hub facility in Joplin, Missouri.
看来 原本应该能寄到黎巴嫩的
Apparently, it would've made it to Lebanon
但设施节日关门了
if it weren't closed for the holiday.
如果他们关门了
Well, if they're closed...
那我们就能去拿到
Means we can get it.
怎么拿
How?
闯进去啊
We break in.
盖思
Garth.
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
米迦勒要派人去追一个人
Michael's sending some guys after...someone.
他们要去奥马哈北部的一个旧回收厂
They're headed to an old recycling plant north of Omaha.
说是要他们去拿个武器
Says he wants them to get a weapon.
一把矛
A spear?
你明白什么意思吗
That mean anything to you?
嗯 我明白
Yeah. I have an idea.
那你呢 你怎么样
But what about you? How are you?
你装成了吗
Were you able to fake 'em out?
嗯 没问题
Oh, yeah. All good.
-但是 -怎么
- Uh, but -- - u202dBut what?
还不止 我听到了米迦勒的计划
There's more. I heard Michael's plan.
整个城市
The whole damn town?
会是一场屠♥杀♥的
It's gonna be a bloodbath.
米迦勒的所有怪物一同行动
All of Michael's monsters activating all at once,
攻击 转化堪萨斯城的每个人
attacking, turning everyone in Kansas City?
那是他的军队
It's his army.
而且在一个没人会防守的夜晚
And all on a night u202dwhen nobody's guard's up --
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表