大家都喝了酒 等待圣诞老人
all nogged up, waiting for Santa.
-圣诞快乐啊 -盖思说
- Merry freakin' Christmas. - Yeah, well, Garth said
米迦勒会在午夜时发出信♥号♥♥
Michael was gonna give the signal at midnight,
如果我们能赶在之前找到他
so if we can get to him before he does...
我们就能阻止他们
Then we can stop this.
既然矛还在
And with the spear still in play,
那可以伤到米迦勒
that can hurt Michael.
鉴于他如此煞费苦心地去找
Given as much trouble as he's gone through to find it,
它可能有更厉害的效用
it might do worse.
或许真能杀了那混♥蛋♥
Could be a shot at actually killing the son of a bitch.
我们或许还能困住他
And we may be able to trap him.
鲍比一直在研究天使手铐
I mean, Bobby's been working on those angel cuffs.
或许能困住他
They might be able to hold him.
是啊 还有拿到蛋
Yeah, and -- and getting the egg?
我们有罗威娜的咒语
I mean, we have Rowena's spell.
我们可以把米迦勒关回牢笼
We can put Michael back in the Cage.
就是去趟邮局那么简单
It's literally a trip to the post office.
好吧 拿矛就是去
Okay, well, getting the spear is literally a trip
卡特湖回收厂
to the Carter Lake recycling facilities.
我们都去拿
I say we get both.
我和小卡 我们去应付米迦勒的怪物
Me and Cass -- we'll go deal with Michael's monsters
拿到矛
and get the spear.
你和杰克
You and Jack --
你们去邮局 拿蛋
you do your mail run and get the egg.
我们带着两个武器 在西托米广场碰头
We'll meet back at Hitomi Plaza with both weapons,
然后两面夹击他
and we'll hit him from both sides.
你最近情绪不错
You seem good lately.
甚至挺开心
Happy, even.
你
You --
磁带机坏了
We have a broken tape deck,
我们一路开过来都没放音乐
we drove this whole way without music,
你还一次都没抱怨
and you did not complain once.
我就是兴奋吧
You know, I guess I'm just fired up.
我们救回了杰克
I mean, look. We got -- We got Jack back.
我们上次获得这样
When was the last time we had
不附加任何条件的大胜利是什么时候了
a big, no-strings-attached win like that?
但现在还得对付米迦勒
But now we have Michael.
我知道
I know.
迪恩
And, Dean...
我们这样找矛
we're taking a big risk
冒了大险
going after the spear like this.
我知道
I know we are.
听着 米迦勒骗了我
Listen to me. Michael conned me.
让我被困在 淹溺在自己的身体里
Kept me trapped and drowning inside my own body.
你和萨姆被路西法附身时
Now, when you and Sam were possessed by Lucifer,
我还以为我理解
I -- I thought I understood,
但我并不理解
but I didn't, not really.
所以 如果我们有机会困住他
So, yeah, if we get a chance to trap him,
我愿意接受
I'll take that,
但除非他死了 我不会真开心的
but I won't be truly happy until he is dead
而且得是我亲手杀他
and I kill him.
现在 我有机会那么做了
And now I have a chance to do that,
所以 我没事
so, yeah, I'm good.
走吧
Let's go.
跨大洲快递服务
好了
All right.
这样安保系统应该就解决了
That should take care of the security system.
可以我来吗
May I?
好啊
Sure.
我以前光碰下门把手就能搞定了
I used to be able to do this just by touching the handle.
谁教你撬锁的
Who taught you how to pick a lock?
我自学的
I did.
网上学的
And the Internet.
我就是想能帮忙
I just...wanted to stay useful.
好样的
Nice work.
我觉得她不在
I don't think she's here.
她之前在的
Well, she was.
食物还是温的
The food's still warm,
她要么是走了 要么是躲起来了
so either she took a hike or she's hiding.
迪恩 米迦勒的人呢
Dean, where are Michael's forces?
我们是按他们的情报行事 而他们还先出发的
We're going off their intel, and they had a head start.
而且车程也更近
And a shorter drive.
你觉得他们已经抓到她了吗
Do you think they already got her?
并没有挣扎的迹象
Well, there's no signs of a struggle.
我认识的那个黑凯雅
The Dark Kaia I know?
她不会乖乖束手就擒
She wouldn't have gone out without a fight.
比我想的要轻
It's lighter than I expected.
是啊 但它好使
Yeah, it'll do the job.
"节日快乐"
"Happy Holidays."
萨姆
Sam!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
-杰克 -别
- Jack! - I wouldn't.
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
米迦勒
Michael.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
你怎么找到我们的
How do you find us?
你能怎么办
What are you gonna do, Sam, hmm?
你反正也会杀了我
You're gonna kill me, anyways.
不
No.
不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
还不接吗
Still no answer?
不
No.
我
u202dI --
萨姆吗
Sam? u202d
是盖思
It's Garth.
盖思
Hey, Garth.
迪恩 我给萨姆打过 但
Hey, Dean. Uh, I tried to call Sam, but --
没人接 嗯 我们也是
No answer. Yeah. Us, too.
听着 米迦勒几分钟前走了
Yeah. Um, listen. Michael left a few minutes ago.
我听到他说 要去支援他的人
I overheard him say he was going to back up his forces.
什么意思 来奥马哈的人吗
Oh, do you mean the "forces" that are supposed to be here at Omaha?
因为他们不在这儿
Because they are definitely not.
什么
What?
迪恩 我发誓 米迦勒说
Dean, I swear. Michael said --
没事 如果你听到什么就打给我们
It's okay. Just...call us if you hear anything, okay?
好
Got it.
盖思
Garth.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
-怎么 是陷阱吗 -我不知道
- So, what, was this a setup? - I don't know.
我们怎么办 直接去西托米广场吗
Well, what do we do? Do we -- Do we go to Hitomi Plaza?
-去密苏里州乔普林吗 -迪恩
- Do we go t-to Joplin, Missouri? - u202dDean!
你们来干吗
Why are you here?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
小卡 别
Cass. Cass, no.
你清楚我们想要什么
You know what we want.
你觉得你能把这夺走吗
You think you can take this from me?
你已经试过了
You've tried before.
我们不是来跟你打的
Look, we didn't come to fight you for it.
我来请求
I came to ask.
你现在该知道了 我不会交出它的
You should know by now I won't give it up.
那你就直接杀了我吧
Well, then, you should just kill me.
我在乎的人
There are people that I care about --
我的家人
my family --
他们有危险
and they're in danger.
米迦勒 那个折磨了我的人
Michael, the one who tortured me,
那个折磨了你的人
the one who tortured you --
他要伤害他们 杀害他们
he's gonna hurt them and kill them.
然后还有更糟的
And then, worse.
会死上千人
Thousands will die.
这世上唯一能阻止他的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表