Can I get you a drink?
我还有事呢 所以麻烦你
I'm in a bit of a rush, so if you could...?
有萨姆的消息吗
Any word from Sam?
还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子
Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass.
今晚应该就能回来
They should be back tonight.
爽
Nice.
有萨姆的消息吗
Any word from Sam?
还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子
Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass.
今晚应该就能回来
They should be back tonight.
怎么了
What's up?
就是有种似曾相识的感觉
Just had some serious déjà vu.
他们留下你来盯着我吗
So, they left you to keep an eye on me?
真有点侮辱人了
Gotta say, little insulting.
你算什么啊
I mean, what are you?
你什么都不是
You're nothing.
你之前可不是那么说的
That's not what you said before.
是啊
Yes.
那是一时因家庭心软
A moment of familial weakness.
-不会有下次了 -无所谓
- It won't happen again. - It doesn't matter.
萨姆和迪恩
Sam and Dean--
他们会打败你的
they're gonna beat you.
得了
Oh, please.
萨姆根本是不自量力 简直要命
Sam's in so far over his head, he's drowning.
迪恩呢
And Dean?
迪恩被我控制着呢
Well, I've got Dean under control.
不
No.
迪恩
Dean--
他很坚强
he's strong.
他就是个小虫
He's a gnat.
我是神
I'm a god.
你赌谁能赢
Who would you bet on?
你根本不了解迪恩
You don't know anything about Dean.
我现在就在他脑子里呢
I'm in his head... literally.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
比如 我知道你死后他多难过
Like, I know how sad he was when you died...
至少外表是
on the outside.
但他内心里
On the inside, well,
倒不是说他开心
it's not that he was happy--
但他不在乎
he just didn't care.
因为你不是萨姆
'Cause you're not Sam.
你不是小卡
You're not Cass.
你是被交到他手上的新负担
You're a new burden that he was handed.
你是个软弱无助的家伙
You're a weak, helpless thing.
你觉得他们在乎你吗
You think that they care about you,
爱你
love you?
你是份任务
You're a job,
他们都不想要的任务
a job none of them wanted.
-你... -杰克
- And you-- - Jack?
去帮萨姆
Go help Sam.
等等
Wait.
别相信他的话
Don't believe anything he says.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我还是能听到哦
And I can still hear you.
欢迎来到堪萨斯州黎巴嫩
玛姬 你在吗
Maggie? Maggie? You there?
-嗯 -有一群超了我们
- Yeah? - A group of them got out in front of us,
开着黑货车冲你们过去了
headed your way in a black van.
好 我们准备好了
Right. We'll be ready.
好了 我们马上要遭遇厉害的家伙了
Okay. We've, uh, got some heavy hitters coming through soon.
而且
And...
萨姆需要我们的帮助
And Sam needs our help.
你们都知道温家兄弟为我们做了什么
You all know what the Winchesters have done for us.
-他们给了我们大家一个新机会 -玛姬
- They gave us all a second chance. - u202dMaggie?
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
我们不能让怪物围攻地堡
we can't let the monsters get back to the bunker.
看看你
Look at you.
给一个拿非利人装保姆
Playing nursemaid to an nephilim.
完全不像我认识的卡西迪奥
Nothing like the Castiel I knew.
他才不会那么...无力
He would've never been so...anemic.
你把忠诚和同情当成软弱了
You're confusing loyalty and compassion with weakness.
告诉我
Tell me.
你为什么这么爱这个世界 愿为之赌上性命
Why do you love this world enough to risk your own life?
告诉我
Tell me.
你为什么这么恨这个世界 非要把它夷为平地
Why do you hate this world enough to burn it to the ground?
因为我能
Because I can.
因为
Because...
我和我弟弟 我的路西法
Me and my brother-- my Lucifer--
我们在我的世界作战时
when we fought in my world,
我们以为上帝会回来
we thought that God would come back,
给我们答案
give us answers--
他为什么走 我们做了什么
why He'd gone, what we'd done--
但你知道发生了什么吗
but, instead, u202ddo you know what happened?
什么都没有
Nothing.
上帝没来
No God.
什么都没有
Nothing.
现在
And now...
现在我来到了这儿
now that I'm in here--
我知道为什么了
now I know why.
上帝 恰克
God-- Chuck--
是个作家
is a writer,
就像所有作家
and like all writers,
他写出一份份草稿
He churns out draft after draft.
我的世界 这个世界
My world? This world?
不过都是失败的草稿
Nothing but failed drafts.
当他意识到这些草稿不完美
And when He realizes that they're flawed,
他就放手 重写
He moves on and tries again.
不 那才不是...
No, that's not how...
他为什么要那么做
Why would He do that?
因为他不在乎
Because He doesn't care!
不在乎你 我或任何事
About you, me-- anything.
起初 我还想做得更好
Now, at first, I thought I'd do it better.
让他看看
Show Him.
比上帝更上帝
Be more God than God.
但现在
But now...
我只想毁灭他的每一个小世界
I just want to burn every one of His little worlds
直到我追上他
until I catch up to the old man.
然后呢
And then what?
上帝也是能死的
Even God can die.
你们
Hey, you in there!
我们把你们包围了
We've got you surrounded!
-"我们把你们包围了" -闭嘴
- "We have you surrounded"? - Shut up!
史密斯 你看到什么了
Smithy, what do you see?
没动静
No movement.
虎哥 你呢
Tiger, how about you?
他们走了
They're gone.
这里有足迹
There's some tracks here.
别自己冲进去啊
Don't go in there alone!
他们步行绕过了我们
They're on foot. They went around us.
他们大概是去地堡了
They're probably heading for the bunker.
这能行吗
This... is it going to work?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果不行 或许我能想办法
Well, if it doesn't, maybe there's something I can do.
维系我生命的魔法
The magic that's keeping me alive,
如果我还能做更多呢
what if I can do more?
但烧你的灵魂吗
And burn off your soul?
又不是全部
Not all of it.
杰克
Jack.
迪恩不会希望我们这么救他的
Dean wouldn't want to be saved, not that way.
你不知道你会遭遇什么
You don't know what you're walking into.
上次他被附身时
Last time he was possessed,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表