胜算渺茫
Impossible odds.
走进陷阱里
Walking right into a trap.
很有家的感觉
Feels like home.
忆往昔
米迦勒骗了我
Michael conned me.
让我被困在 淹溺在自己的身体里
Kept me trapped and drowning inside my own body.
你是我的
I own you.
他不知在哪
And he's out there
伤害别人
hurting people.
他的名字
His name.
嘉德利尔
Gadreel.
我把萨姆封在一个梦境里
I have Sam locked away in a dream.
说"波基普西"
Say "Poughkeepsie."
那是我们的撤退暗号♥ 意思是"放下一切马上跑"
It's our go word. It means "Drop everything and run."
滚 出 去
Get...out!
我知道这肯定很难 没有了能量
I know this must be so hard without your grace.
杰克
Jack!
别难过
Please don't be sad.
或许 事情本就该如此
Maybe this is how things are supposed to be.
他死了
He's gone.
敬你 杰克
Here's to you, Jack...
我的魔法是汲取人的灵魂的力量
My magic draws power from human soul.
这可以拯救他
It could save him.
如果杰克去了天堂
If Jack is in Heaven,
我或许能把他的灵魂拽进他身体里
I might be able to pull his soul into his body.
既然矛还在
With the spear still in play,
或许真能杀了那混♥蛋♥
Could be a shot at actually killing the son of a bitch.
不
u202dNo.
我放弃迪恩时 你都没想要问问
When I gave up Dean, you didn't think to question?
这次 他埋在里面
This time, he is buried.
现在
And now...
我有一整支大军
I have a whole army out there,
等着我的命令
ready for my command.
如今
洛奇酒吧
这天气
That weather.
真不是闹着玩
u202dNot even playing around.
大家都在商店抢♥购♥ 像是世界末日
Everybody's shopping at the store like it's the End Days.
牛奶和面包货架就是战区
The milk and bread aisles were a war zone.
但我为你的破青柠还是拼杀过去了
But I battled through it all for your stupid bag of limes.
达芙妮爱弗莱德
没有青柠我没法做招牌特饮
Hey, I'm not makin' the house special without the limes.
我们难道是野蛮人吗
What are we-- savages?
好吧
Well...
龙舌兰配啤酒 最棒的招牌特饮
Tequila shot and a beer. Best damn house special ever.
我没话说
No complaints here.
有萨姆的消息吗
Is there any word from Sam?
还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子
Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass.
今晚应该就能回来
They should be back tonight.
外面下得真大 是吧
Wet one out there, eh?
是啊
Yes.
你是...
And you are...?
帕梅拉·巴恩斯
Pamela Barnes.
服务员 女招待 通灵板爱好者
Waitress, hostess, Ouija board enthusiast.
-你上次来时我们就见过 -温彻斯特先生
- We met the last time you stopped by-- - Oh! Mr. Winchester.
之前那次也见过了
And the time before that.
我带来了我说的文件
I brought the papers I mentioned.
我知道你说你不感兴趣
I know you said you weren't interested,
但只要签个名 你就可以...
but it's just a few signatures and you could--
你想喝点什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
我还有事呢
I'm in a bit of a rush.
抱歉你白跑了一趟
Well, sorry you wasted your trip out here,
但 洛奇还是不卖♥♥
but, um...Rocky's still isn't for sale.
洛奇看上去好冷清
Rocky's looks pretty dead.
这个出价不低了
It's a very generous offer.
那也一样 这间酒吧
Well, all the same, this bar?
我从没拥有过这么好的东西
I've never had anything this nice.
所以你迫切想促成的交易
So that sale that you want so bad,
是不可能了
well, it's just not gonna happen.
需要借把雨伞吗
Need to borrow an umbrella?
你就让那个醉汉
You just gonna leave the drunk guy
守着一堆酒吗
out there with all the booze?
那个醉到不省人事的醉汉吗
What, you mean u202dthat unconscious drunk guy?
是啊
Yeah, I am.
跟我喝一杯
Do a shot with me.
我正要出去约会呢
I'm heading out for a hot date.
你怎么总有男友
How come you always have a boyfriend?
你怎么只想要你得不到的
How come you only want what you can't have?
而且 你才不想要我 你只是喜欢调情
Besides, you don't want me. You just like to flirt.
我是灵媒 我知道
I'm a psychic, so I kinda know.
好吧
All right.
还是不愿卖♥♥掉酒吧吗
So, still not ready to sell the bar, huh?
很多钱啊
It's a lot of money.
卖♥♥酒吧
Sell? This bar?
这是我的梦想
This is my dream.
是啊
Yeah.
迪恩
Dean?
你出来一下
You wanna come out here?
怎么了
What's up?
麻烦
Trouble.
什么样的麻烦
What kind of trouble?
那种的
That kind.
迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean Winchester?
干什么
Yeah?
我有账要跟你算
I got a score to settle with you.
你和你弟弟在萨德勒杀了我们一巢穴
You and your brother killed my entire nest back in Sudler.
是吗
Is that right? u202d
爽
Nice.
什么情况
What you got?
这份工作最烦人的就是要在生气的怪物
Worst part of working here is having to clean up the blood
冲进来企图杀你后 清理血迹
after some pissed-off monster busts in to kill you.
没办法
Well, what can I say?
我有名嘛
I'm famous.
凶鬼恶灵
第十四季 第十集
这感觉太对了
Now, this... just feels right.
希望真是了不起 是吧
u202dHope is an amazing thing, isn't it?
你们根本没有胜算
You had no chance of winning this.
虚无主义
完全没有
None.
但你们有希望
But you had hope--
希望我不会料到你们
hope that I wouldn't see you coming,
但我什么都看到了
but I saw everything.
他就完了
It'll be the end of him.
凯奇说可以给我们安排见面
Ketch says he'll set up a meeting.
-杰克 -杰克
- Jack! - Jack!
现在 我占据了我的最佳皮囊
And now I have my perfect vessel.
我刚摧毁了唯一能
I've just destroyed the one weapon
伤到我的武器
that could really hurt me.
多谢你们拿来了
Thanks for bringing that, by the way.
别打断我
Don't interrupt me.
你们觉得这能制住我吗
You think these can hold me?
是的
Yes, we do.
迪恩 醒醒啊
Dean. Come on, Dean.
你在吗
Are you in there?
迪恩现在不在家
Dean's not home right now.
请留言
Please leave a message.
是啊 还有那个
Oh, right. That.
你们忘了吗
Did you forget?
我的怪物在外面组建大军呢
My monsters are out there, building an army.
玛姬 外面什么情况
Maggie? Hey. u202dWhat's happening out there?
我带来了能找到的每一个猎人 就像你说的
I brought every hunter I could find, like you said,
我们在努力猎杀怪物
and we're trying to track down the monsters,
但他们数量太多了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表