他完全精神失常了
He's friggin' Cocoa Puffs, okay?
萨姆
Sam?
-我... -"我" 我什么我
- I mean - u202d"I mean"? u202dWhat do you mean, you mean?
我...
I-I mean...
找多纳泰罗的进展很慢 迪恩
Look, finding Donatello is going slowly, Dean,
尼克就锁在我们的地堡里
and Nick is locked down in our bunker.
他根本构不成威胁
How's he even a threat?
他总是个威胁
He's always a threat.
多纳泰罗帮过我 现在他需要我帮忙
Donatello helped me, and now he needs my help.
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
我觉得我们没有选择
And I don't think we have another choice.
好小伙
Hey, sonny boy.
多纳泰罗在哪
Where's Donatello?
你真强硬
You're so tough.
我可是你老子
That's your pop, you realize.
我父亲是个怪物
My father was a monster.
每个人都是怪物
Everybody's a monster.
就连你的三个老爸也是
Even your three dads --
你觉得他们杀过多少无辜者
how many innocent people you think they've killed?
回答问题
Answer the question!
他爱过你
He loved you.
你知道吗
You know that?
真的
He did.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
他非常爱你
He loved you so much...
你却伤了他的心
and you broke his heart.
当然 我是说之前的你
Of course, I'm talking about the old you.
有灵魂的你
You with the soul.
没错 那个先知把你的事都告诉我了
Yeah. Kermit the Prophet told me all about your sitch.
没有灵魂是什么滋味
What's that like, not having a soul?
肯定很放松
Must be relaxing.
-我有灵魂 -是吗 我看不出
- I have a soul. - I don't know. I don't -- I don't see it.
我就看着你呢 我什么都看不到
I'm looking right at you, and I see nothing.
我有灵魂的
I have a soul!
你没事吧
Y-You good?
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm s-- sorry.
真的
I'm serious.
怎么样
How'd it go?
他...
Did he...?
尼克
Nick.
他会带我们去找多纳泰罗
He'll show us where to find Donatello.
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
u202dMama!
我受够了
Yeah. I'm done.
听着 我刚踩到了一只老鼠
Look, I just stepped on a rat, so --
-艾娜尔 -省了吧
- Anael - u202dSkip it.
少来评判我
Skip the whole judgmental crap
利用我的不安感
designed to play at my insecurities,
我也省了机智地怼你
and I will skip u202dmy inevitable witty reply
提起你这么做究竟是为了什么
about the real reason you're doing all this.
那是什么意思
What do you mean the real reason?
我这是为了杰克
I'm doing this for Jack.
才不是
No, you're not.
你这么做是因为你害怕
You're doing this because you're afraid.
因为在你看来 联♥系♥上帝
Because in your mind, it'd be easier to call God
比对温家兄弟说实话更轻松
than to tell Sam and Dean Winchester the truth.
实话
The truth?
杰克的灵魂已经没了 卡西迪奥
Jack's soul is gone, Castiel.
你也无能为力
And there's nothing you can do about it.
我不想说那些 伤你的感情 所以
Look. I don't want to say all that and hurt your feelings, so...
我们到此结束吧
what do you say we call it a night?
天呐 杰克真是
Boy, that Jack has...
有问题 是吧
got issues, right?
你们要放弃了吗
You throwin' in the towel?
我们的协议呢
Our deal?
我见过那个
I've seen that before.
在哪 水晶坊 一元店 集市吗
Where? Crystal shop? A dollar store? Ren fair?
不是
No.
我见过的那个 在上帝附近时会发光
The one I know, it -- it glows in the presence of -- of God.
-这就是我们要找的 -眼力真好
- This is what we're looking for. - Good eye.
那是约书亚坠落后锻造的
Joshua forged it after he Fell.
那玩意能联♥系♥上帝
That thing talks to God?
试试便知
Only one way to find out.
上帝
God...
我不知道你在哪 我不知道你是否能听到我
I don't know where you are. I don't know if you can hear me.
但求你
But please.
萨姆和迪恩 我们需要你
Sam, Dean -- we need you.
求你了
Please.
是啊 约书亚也没成功
Yeah, it never worked for Joshua, either.
勿入 不得擅闯
仓库就在那里
So, the warehouse is just down there.
要我带你们去吗
Want me to show you?
不 你待在这里
No. You're gonna stay here.
就我一人吗
All by my lonesome?
听着 你敢轻举妄动 萨姆就打死你
Look, you try anything funny, Sammy's gonna shoot you.
我出了事
Anything happens to me --
等等 我猜猜
Wait. Let me guess.
萨姆就打死我
Sammy's gonna shoot me.
对 还不止
Yeah, to start.
给 给多纳泰罗的解药
Here. Antidote. Donatello.
太可惜了
It's too bad.
我本会很喜欢怼怼上帝的
I would have really enjoyed giving God a piece of my mind.
但没办法 我总是对的
But what can I say. I'm always right.
你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do now?
回家
Go home.
回家把实话告诉萨姆和迪恩
Go home and tell Sam and Dean the truth.
然后呢
And then?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很高兴
It's been swell.
需要搭车吗
Do you need a ride?
我叫出租车好了
I'll call a cab.
艾娜尔
Anael.
你并不总是正确的
You know, you're not always right.
上帝不在 不代表我们是孤独的
Just because God's not with us doesn't mean we're alone.
怎么 因为我们还有彼此吗
Why? Because we all have each other?
对
Yes.
你有萨姆和迪恩的消息吗
You hear from Sam and Dean?
还没有
No, not yet.
这都是什么
What's all this?
我们在多纳泰罗家找到的东西
Some stuff we found at Donatello's.
没什么用
It's not helping.
这个
This...
这里原本有能量
this was grace.
你感觉不到吗
Can't you feel it?
这里原本有天使能量
This was filled with angelic grace.
可算只剩我们了
It's nice that we're finally alone.
我觉得我现在都没机会跟你谈谈了
I feel like I never get a chance to talk to you anymore.
*小萨姆 小萨姆*
*Oh, Sammy boy, Sammy boy*
*你的手♥机♥ 你的手♥机♥响了*
*Your phone, your phone is calling*
妈妈
Mom?
-妈妈 -*小萨姆 小萨姆*
- Mom? - *Sammy boy, oh, Sammy boy*
*你的手♥机♥响了*
*The phone is calling*
不 他还没回来
No. He's not back yet.
嗯
Yeah.
好了
All right.
他确定吗
He's sure?
该死
Damn it.
下车 下车来
Out of the car! Get out of the car!
好好好
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表