我已经在写信了 多疯狂啊
I'm already writing -- isn't that crazy?
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
但我们的爱历历在目
But our love is so vivid.
我等不及找到你了
I can't wait to find you.
你是第一个促使我离开麦克库克的人
You're the first man to ever get me to leave McCook.
我现在进入了世界
Now I'm in the world.
很抱歉我要为文斯的事杀了你
I'm sorry I have to kill you for what you did to Vance,
但这样我就能复活你
but then I can bring you back
我们就能在一起了
so that we can be together again.
这会 很完美的
It's gonna be...perfect.
回见
See you soon.
爱你的 哈珀
Love, Harper".
杰克·史密斯 堪萨斯州 黎巴嫩
文斯现在进了坟墓
So, now that Vance is in the grave,
他不能再伤害别人了吧
he can't hurt anyone?
嗯
Yeah.
银棍插心
Silver stake through the heart --
应该可以了
that ought to do the trick.
那就是爱吗
And...that's love?
其实 爱可以比那更疯狂呢
Actually, love can get crazier than that.
而且哈珀还在逃
And it might get crazier,
事情可能还会更加疯狂
with Harper still out there, but, uh...
但你做得很好 孩子
You did good, kid.
那么
And?
什么
And what?
我是对的
I was right,
你应该让我去猎魔的
and you should be letting me go out on hunts.
好吧
Okay. All right.
听着 对不对不重要
Look, it's not about being right, okay?
你会犯错的
You're gonna make mistakes.
我总犯错
Hell, I make them all the time.
但重要的是犯错后
But it's how you handle yourself
要怎么面对
once you've made those mistakes.
你要从中吸取教训
And you learn from them.
还有
And...
不为此自责吗
how to not beat yourself up over them?
杰克 你有时候还挺聪明的
You know, Jack, u202dyou're pretty smart sometimes.
这样吧 等萨姆回来
I tell you what -- when Sam gets back,
我就跟他谈让你多去猎魔的事
I'll talk to him about getting you out on more hunts.
好吗
Okay?
现在 我去给你买♥♥一箱止咳药
In the meantime, we'll get you a crate of cough drops.
我没事
I'm fine.
都是为人的一部分嘛
It's all part of being human, right?
你真没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
杰克 杰克
Jack! Jack.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表