Thanks, Dad.
你俩之间感情不好 是吧
No love lost between you two, huh?
-我懂的 -别介意
- Look, I get it. - u202dNo offense,
但我并不想谈心
but I'm not really up for a heart-to-heart.
好啊 好吧
Great. Okay.
我爸不是最好的人
My dad wasn't the best person.
他总出去工作
He was gone all the time working.
他说是为了我们 但是
For us, he said, but...
我妈妈
...my mom...
他知道她家族有抑郁史
He knew depression runs in her family.
他不在 所以是我找到了她
He wasn't there, so I was the one who found her.
我才12
I was 12.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
每个人都这么说
That's what everyone says.
除了他
Except him.
他从没说过抱歉
Never said it.
你知道最可笑的是什么吗
You want to know what the most ridiculous part is?
我小时候还崇拜他呢
I worshipped him when I was kid.
那时不懂事
Didn't know any better.
他是我唯一剩下的家人了
He's the only family I have left.
可以给你点建议吗
Can I give you a little advice?
放下吧
Let it go.
过去
The past is...
你已经无法改变了
There's nothing you can do about it now,
只是负担
so...it's just baggage.
放下 你会轻松得多
Let it go. u202dYou'll feel a lot lighter.
你也是这么做的吗
Is that what you do?
我尽力尝试
I try.
每天都在尽力
Every single day.
玛姬
Maggie.
不
Oh, no.
好了
Okay.
萨姆
Sam?
-它在这儿 -什么
- It's here. - u202dWhat?
它在这儿
It's here. u202d
它在这儿
It's -- It's here.
我没想被抓到的 我...
I-I didn't mean to get caught. I'm s--
不不 别说了
No, no, no. Stop that.
玛姬
Maggie,
你没做错什么
you did nothing wrong, all right?
我们会带你回家的
We're gonna get you home, okay?
我们会带你走的
We're gonna get you out of here.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你不可能...
you can't be --
什么
What?
在这儿吗 是真的吗
Here? Real?
但我就在这儿
But here I am.
该死 这感觉真好
And, damn, this feels real good.
问吧 爸爸
u202dC'mon, Dad.
我知道你好奇
I know you're curious --
他们做了什么 你任由他们做了什么
what they did, what you let them do.
说来挺好笑的
It's kind of a funny story.
他们钉死了我
They crucified me,
一下下的
piece by piece.
住手
Stop!
离他远点
Get away from him.
玛丽 快跑
Mary, run!
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在给他输血
You're giving him a transfusion?
补铁的
Keeps up his iron.
萨莎
Sasha,
可以去给我做个三明治吗
could you go make me a sandwich?
不是吧
Seriously?
你要我给你做个三明治
You want me to make you a sandwich?
我去给你做三明治
I'll just go make that sandwich.
太好了
Great.
你干什么
Wh-What are you doing?
我一开始没想到
It didn't hit me at first,
然后我记起来了
but then I remembered --
这套设备我见过
I've seen that rig before,
很久以前了
long time ago,
当时是我被吊着
when I was hooked up to it.
你不是在给他输血
You're not giving him blood.
你是在采血
You're taking it.
你是个精灵
You're a djinn.
但你已经知道了
But you knew that already...
是吧
didn't you?
你为什么杀猎人
Why are you going after Hunters?
因为你叫我去的
Because you told me to.
这还是游戏的一部分吗
Is this still part of the game?
-什么游戏 -测试
- What game? u202d- The test.
米迦勒
Michael.
你当我是米迦勒
You think I'm Michael.
你不是吗
You're not?
已经不是了
No, not anymore.
我以为你带着那个可笑的
I thought when you showed up with that ridiculous
"历史协会"说法找上门时
"Historic Society" story that you --
是他在测试我
he was testing me,
确保我做到了我的承诺
making sure I kept up my end of the bargain.
什么承诺 站住
What bargain? Stop!
找个安静的地方 驻扎下来
Find somewhere quiet, set up shop,
尽可能多杀几个猎人
kill as many Hunters as I can.
作为回报 他给你升级
And in return, he'd give you an upgrade.
他就是这样
It's what he does.
精灵
Djinn --
我们究竟有什么法力呢
What powers do we really have?
困住我们的小苍蝇
Trapping our little flies,
在人们脑子里编织我们的毒网
weaving our poisonous webs inside people's minds.
好...局限
It's all so...limiting.
我只需要一碰
Now, one touch --
就能读心 看到噩梦
I read minds, see nightmares.
因为他
And because of him,
因为你
because of you,
我现在能把噩梦变成现实了
I can bring those nightmares into the world --
让他们完全听我的
make them do whatever I want.
老头呢
The old man?
罗林
Rawling?
他最糟的噩梦是死在这栋房♥子里
His worst nightmare is dying in this house --
无人哀悼 没人爱他
unmourned, unloved,
在家庭墓地里渐渐腐烂
rotting away in the family crypt,
只剩自己的悔恨
alone with his own regret.
有点可怕了吧
It's a tad macabre, don't you think?
你的小猎人姑娘呢
Now, your little Hunter girl?
她的噩梦可有趣多了
Hers were much more interesting.
被那些吸血鬼杀了家人真是惨啊
It's a shame what those vampires did to her family.
她来自的地方真不得了
Quite a place she comes from,
你的朋友鲍比
and your friend Bobby.
他脑袋里的事
The things slithering around in his mind.
我叫你站住了
I said stop.
我们都清楚那是伤不到我的
We both know that won't do me any harm.
我猜你更是没有沾了羊羔血的刀
And I highly doubt you have a knife dipped in lamb's blood.
是啊 但这能拖住你
No, but it'll slow you down.
放松
Relax. u202d
我不会让米迦勒
u202dI won't let anything happen
最喜欢的肉身出事的
to Michael's favorite monkey suit,
但我好奇
but I am curious...
你有什么噩梦呢
what are your nightmares?
你...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表