我们理解的
w-we understand.
我们原谅你
And we forgive you.
原谅那起"事故"
You know, for the, uh, "accident."
这是你想要的吧 杰克
That's what you want, right, Jack?
你希望我们原谅你吧
I mean, you -- you -- you'd like that?
我希望事情回到从前那样
I'd like for things to go back the way they were.
我就知道你们能理解
I knew you'd understand.
那如果我们说我们快要
So if we told you that we were close
能修复好你的灵魂了
to being able to fix your soul,
我们只是需要在做好准备前 先把你保护起来
we just need to keep you safe until everything is ready,
你会同意吗
you -- you'd be okay with that?
"保护" 什么意思
"Safe"? What do you mean?
你还可能再伤到人的
Well, you could hurt other people.
再次发生事故
Have another, uh, accident.
我们想保护你 杰克
We -- We want to keep you safe, Jack.
所以我们也得让你不伤到自己
That also means we -- we have to keep you safe from yourself.
以免再有人受伤
You know, just so nobody else gets hurt,
只是直到我们帮你好起来的
just until we get you better.
就在那里呢
Well, there she is.
其实还蛮舒服的
It's actually kind of comfortable.
最棒的是 它上面有符文
Uh, and its best feature is that it's warded,
能让你的法力控制在熔毁程度以下
so it keeps your powers below the meltdown level.
这样你就不会伤到任何人了
Yeah, so you can't hurt anyone...
也没人能伤到你
and n-nobody can hurt you.
我理解
I understand.
那
So, uh...
好吧
Okay.
-我就 -跳进去吧
- Um, do I just -- - Just hop on in.
还不赖
Not bad.
我说的吧
Told ya.
我什么时候能出来
How long before I can come out?
不会太久了
Not too long.
杰克 相信我们
Jack, we got this.
好
Okay.
你们还在吗
Are you guys still there?
萨姆
Sam?!
迪恩
Dean?!
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
迪恩 你们还在吗
Dean? You still there?
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
就
Just...
把杰克永远锁在里面然后继续生活吗
go on with Jack locked up in there forever?
如果没办法的话
If we have to.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do that.
知道吗 凯奇留下的这酒 还不赖
I tell you what. This stuff Ketch left, it's not bad.
我真没想到跟杰克会是这样的结局
You know, I never thought it would end like this with Jack.
萨姆 我们从头就知道
Sammy, we knew from the beginning
他的希望不大
it was a long shot with him.
嗯
Yeah.
但希望不大是我们的专长
Yeah, but long shots are kind of our thing.
伙计们
Guys?
我觉得我不喜欢这样
I don't think I like this!
看看你 伙计
Look at you, buddy.
你被耍了
You got played, man.
真是佩服温家兄弟
Uh, I got to hand it to the Winchesters.
他们还是很厉害的
They still got game.
他们说我该信任他们
They -- They said I should trust them.
你就相信那废话了
And you believed that crap?
伙计 信任是双向的
Buddy, buddy, trust is a two-way street, man.
如果他们信任你 为什么还要关着你
If they trusted you, why did they lock you up?
你 我的朋友 完蛋了
You, my friend, are screwed.
萨姆 迪恩 我有消息
Sam. Dean. There's news.
杜马一直在操控杰克做那些事
Dumah was manipulating Jack into doing those things.
她告诉他 那会让你们高兴
She told him it would please you.
还怪我们了
Oh, so now it's our fault?
我只是说我们得赶紧找到他 跟他说清楚
I'm just saying it's urgent that we find him and tell him.
小卡 他就在这里
Cass, he's here.
什么
What?
他被安全地锁起来了
He's locked up, safe.
他在马拉克盒里
He's in the Ma'lak box.
不
No!
他就待在那里了
And that's where he's gonna stay.
你相信我了吗
Am I getting through to you?
他们把修复灵魂的具体办法告诉你了吗
Did they tell you the specifics of their "cure"?
你会得到新灵魂吗
Are you getting a new soul?
它有工厂保证书吗
Does it have a factory warranty?
他们为什么不说这得要多久
Why didn't they tell you how much time it would take?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道 因为你 我的朋友
You don't know because you, my friend,
很天真 什么都不懂 轻信
are naive, clueless, trusting.
知道吗 他们骗了你
And you know what? They suckered you.
"为什么" 你可能要问 好
"Why," you may ask? Okay.
一 因为你对他们没用了
One, 'cause you're u202dno longer useful to them.
二 你杀了他们的妈妈
And, two, you killed their mother.
这是无法洗白的
Okay? There's no coming back from that.
所以这 就是你的余生了
So this is it, for the rest of time.
对不起 你就这点本事吗
I'm sorry. Is that it?
你得再加把劲 伙计
You have to do way better than that, buddy.
哪怕听到了我的话
Even after hearing what I said,
你还是想让杰克被锁着活受罪吗
you want to keep Jack sealed in a living death?
他自己同意了
He agreed to it.
因为我觉得他内心深处也知道这样更好
Because deep down, u202dI think he knows it's best.
不 你跟杜马一样 你在操控他
No. You're doing what Dumah -- You are manipulating him.
来吧
Bring it.
小卡
Cass.
怎么 你只想忘了他吗
What? You just want to forget about him?
我倒希望我能忘 想想他做的那些事
I wish I could forget about him! After what he did?
你清楚他的本事 这是我们唯一的办法
And you know what he can do. This is our only play.
杰克
Jack.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表