No, you didn't know, okay? We didn't know.
是啊 我们不知道
Exactly. We didn't know.
但...他成了我们的家人
But -- He had become our family.
玛姬
You know, after Maggie
和其他猎人死后
and the other Hunters died...
我走了
I just left.
我
Just...
把杰克丢给小卡就走了
dumped Jack on Cass and left.
我知道 迟早
I knew. I mean, I knew something...
会发生...
was gonna...
但没想到会是这个
I just didn't know it'd be this.
我也一样
I did it, too.
我去找多纳泰罗谈杰克的事时
When I talked to Donatello about Jack,
他说 在他看来 他还好
he said he was good as far as he could tell.
但他又说到杰克的法力多强
But then he talked u202dabout how powerful Jack was
所以他无法确定
and that he could never really be sure.
那是个警告
And it was a warning.
但我看不到
I just couldn't see it.
你完事了没有
Are you done yet?
我说是简单原料
I said they were simple ingredients,
但东西不少
but there are a lot of them,
而且一定要精确地调配
and they need to be compounded precisely.
我在公♥寓♥时 本可抵抗你的
You know, I could have fought you back at my flat.
倒未必能赢 但我至少能试试
I'm not saying I would have won, but I could have tried.
我没那么做 因为你想要的
I didn't because you want the same thing
也是他们俩想要的 我想要的
the boys want, that I want.
别介意 哥们 但这太悲哀了
No offense, buddy, but this is just so sad.
杰克
Jack?
把这个贱♥人♥女巫卷进你的可悲的计划里
Bringing the witch bitch into your desperate little plan?
怎么 好跟温家兄弟"和好"吗
Why? So you can "make things right" with the Winchesters?
你停下
You stop it.
什么
Excuse me?
没事的
It's -- It's fine. Um...
就是
Just...
你想要什么 原谅吗
What do you want? Forgiveness?
要他们感谢你复活了妈妈
You want gratitude for bringing Mommy back?
怎么 好再次把这破地方当作家吗
Why? So you can call this dump home again?
好安抚你的愧疚吗
So you can ease your guilt?
但你已经没有愧疚之心了 是吧 杰克
But you don't have guilt anymore, do you, Jack?
承认吧
Admit it.
你已经毫无感觉了
You don't feel anything anymore.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
继续做
Keep working.
你知道你现在感到的折磨吗
You know this torment that you're feeling right now?
只是反射 是习惯
It's just a reflex. It's just a habit, man.
是回声 是从你还能
It's -- It's an echo from when you actually
感觉到什么 在乎什么时留下的
could feel something, when it mattered.
但知道吗
But you know what?
你越早放弃这幻想
The sooner you give up this little fantasy,
这幻痛也能越早结束
the sooner this phantom pain can go away.
-闭嘴 -就不
- No. Shut up. - Mnh-mnh. Not gonna.
知道吗 杰克 行不通的
And you know what, Jack? It's not gonna work.
你知道行不通的
You know it's not gonna work.
-你知道的 -闭嘴
- You know it. - Shut up, shut up, shut up!
你完事了吗 完事了吗
Are you done yet? Are you done?!
完事了
Yes.
都齐了
We have everything we need.
就差一样
All but the last thing.
最后一样
The last thing.
她的尸体
Her body.
娜奥米
Naomi.
我还在 我哪都不去
I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere,
除非你肯来跟我说话
not until I have a word with you.
杜马
Dumah.
-卡西迪奥 -娜奥米呢
- Castiel. - Where's Naomi?
我想说那不关你事
Well, I'd tell you u202dit's none of your business,
但这你已经知道了
but you already know it's none of your business.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
找人
I'm looking for someone.
玛丽·温彻斯特吗
Mary Winchester?
如果你是为此而来 那你走吧
If that's why you're here, then you should leave now.
为什么 或许还能复活她
Why? There may be a way to bring her back.
你为什么想那么做
Why would you want to do that?
因为她死了
Because she's gone.
她获得安宁了
She is at peace.
她死得毫无痛苦
You know, she died painlessly.
只在一瞬 就彻底堙灭
Instantly. Completely.
她在天堂里 专属天堂
She's in Heaven, a special Heaven.
玛丽·温彻斯特已经圆♥满♥了
Mary Winchester is complete.
你和温家兄弟或许不圆♥满♥
You and the Winchesters may not be.
但她圆♥满♥了
But she is.
杰克
Jack?
我带你到地方了
I brought you to the right place.
我们也有正确的材料了
We have the right ingredients.
尸体呢 杰克
Where's the body, Jack?
-我们可以的 -那...
- We can do this. - That's --
你要做到
You will make it work!
不行的 我做不到
It won't. I can't.
那我就自己来
Then I'll do it myself.
你的状态不行
You're in no condition.
杰克 魔法的要则
Jack, a cardinal rule of magic --
性情影响执行 你现在状态不佳
disposition affects execution, and you are spinning!
你复活的东西也不会是她
Whatever you bring back, it won't be her.
那就帮我
Then help me!
我不能
I won't.
罗威娜 我们刚离开你家
Rowena, hey. We just left your place.
我回来了
Well, I'm back!
听着 杰克想用魔法复活你们妈妈
Listen. Jack is using magic to try to bring your mom back.
-他能做到吗 -根本没有尸体
- Can he do that? - There's no body.
那孩子 他气急败坏了
And your boy, he snapped.
他很迫切 不解 又生气
He's desperate. Confused, angry.
你们得尽力阻止他
You have to try to stop him.
-为什么 -死灵术是很微妙的
- Why? - Necromancy is a delicate art.
即便在理想状态下也难以预测
It's unpredictable under ideal circumstances.
以他的状态 我担心那孩子
In his state, oh, I fear your boy
会复活什么可怕的东西
will bring back something terrible.
[咒语]
Id quod mortuum, nunc oriatur.
[咒语]
Hoc quod cecidit, nunc revertatur.
[咒语]
Id quod mortuum, nunc oriatur.
[咒语]
Hoc quod cecidit, nunc revertatur.
[咒语]
Hoc quod cecidit, nunc revertatur.
[咒语]
Orimini.
[咒语]
Ori...
[咒语]
mini.
什么鬼
What the hell?
-你在干什么 -引擎停了
- What are you doing? - The engine just stopped.
[咒语]
Orimini.
[咒语]
Orimini!
[咒语]
Orimini!
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
没成功
It didn't work.
不不
No, no. No.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom.
我警告你了
Well, I warned you.
这更糟 尝试而失败
It's worse -- trying and failing.
这下回不了头了 你知道吧
There's no going back. You realize that now.
小卡 萨姆 迪恩
Cass, Sam, Dean...
他们再不会信任你了
they're never gonna trust you again.
你知道那意味着什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表