then the next prophet will be wired wrong, as well,
他们之后的也都是
and then the next and the next and the -- the next and...
这要怎么中止
How do we end this?
你知道怎么做
You know how.
尼克
Nick?
是你吗
Is that you?
对 尼克
Yes, Nick.
路西法吗
Lucifer?
是莎拉
Sarah.
你妻子
Your wife.
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉的鬼魂吗
As in the ghost of Sarah?
-对 -我不懂
- Yes. - u202dI don't understand.
你怎么在这里
What -- What are you doing here?
我从未离开过
I never left.
我被未竟之事困在了这里
I'm held here by unfinished business.
-天呐 -我和泰迪的悬案
- Oh, my God. - u202dMy unsolved murder, and Teddy's.
莎拉
Sarah, I...
我好想你
I've missed you.
我没想到我还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
我好抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 尼克
No, Nick.
你不抱歉
You're not.
但我找到杀你的人了 莎拉
But I found who killed you, Sarah.
一个警♥察♥ 弗兰克·凯洛格
A cop -- Frank Kellogg.
其实不是警♥察♥ 是个恶魔
I mean, not a cop -- a demon.
不是弗兰克 是阿布拉克斯
It's not Frank -- it's, uh, Abraxas.
挺让人糊涂的 但我找到了他
Uh, it's confusing, but I found him.
我杀了他 或是它
I killed him. It. Whatever.
我为你伸张了正义 莎拉
I got you justice, Sarah.
你自♥由♥了 你可以走了
You're free. You could leave.
那路西法呢
And what about Lucifer?
他怎么了 他死了
What about him? He's dead.
我的未竟之事
My unfinished business
不光是我的死 尼克
isn't just about how I died, Nick.
还有你
It's you.
我那晚也在
I was here that night.
我看到他对你做了什么
I saw what he did to you. I...
你选了路西法
You chose Lucifer.
你想要他
You wanted him. You...
你现在还想
You still do.
是他选了我 好吗
He chose me, okay?
你不是来寻求安宁的
You didn't come here to find peace.
你是来找他的
You came here to find him
在这个你与他成为一体的地方
in the place where you became one with him.
不是
No.
那让我看到是我错了
Then show me I'm wrong.
马上拒绝路西法
Reject Lucifer right now.
如果你拒绝了他 我就能走了
If you do, I can leave.
我就能去寻求安宁
I can find peace.
拒绝他 尼克
Reject him, Nick.
求你
Please.
求你
Please!
我做不到
I-I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你做不到
You can't.
因为你就是他
Because you are him.
你害我永世无法离开这里
You doomed me to stay in this place forever.
你也害了自己
You've doomed yourself.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你去哪
Where are you going?
最黑暗的地方
Wherever it's darkest.
有他的地方
Wherever he is.
尼克
Nick!
幸福晕眩护理院
你们的选择是正确的
You're making the right choice.
你们舅舅是个植物人
Your uncle's in a persistent vegetative state,
仅仅是靠机器维生
being kept alive by machinery and nothing else.
有时候放手是正确的决定
Sometimes letting go is the right choice.
说得好
Tell me about it.
真巧 你们都来了
Just coincidental, you all being here at the same time.
诺瓦克医生 这是
Dr. Novak, meet, uh --
我知道
Yes, I know.
我认识他们
I know these gentlemen.
温彻斯特先生和另一位温彻斯特先生
Mr. Winchester u202dand the other Mr. Winchester.
-医生 -医生
- Doctor. - Doctor.
罗沙德医生 你是说
So, Dr. Rashad, you were saying
我们舅舅的情况毫无改善吗
there's been no improvement with our uncle?
是的 并没有任何脑活动
That's right. There's no real brain activity to speak of.
也就是偶尔肌肉痉挛
Um, nothing beyond u202dthe occasional muscle spasm
或咿呀乱语
or, uh, babble of words.
都是反射性的
Strictly reflexive.
什么样的咿呀乱语
W-What kind of babbled word?
跟我来
Follow me.
"医生" 你来看老唐舅舅了
So, "doctor," checking in on old Uncle Donny, huh?
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
他的事 都怪我
What happened to him -- that was my fault.
那是必要的
It was necessary.
但那不代表我不后悔
But doesn't mean I don't regret it.
不代表我不希望
It doesn't mean that I don't wish that
还能有别的办法
there could've been another way.
我理解这感觉
I know the feeling.
不
Oh, no.
别拿这事跟你的
No, please don't compare this
自杀计划做比较
with your suicidal plan.
-打住吧 -好吧
- Just stop. - u202dOkay. All right.
我们回头再谈这个吧
Why don't we talk about that later?
因为 按你的计划
Because, according to your plan,
没有回头可言了
there won't be a later.
小卡 如果你是我的朋友
Cass...if you were a friend of mine,
那你就能理解 我必须这么做
then you will understand that I have to do this
你也不会企图阻止我
and you won't try to stop me.
你觉得这对我容易吗
You think this is easy on me?
这必须做
It has to be done.
那这是道别了吗
So, then, this is goodbye?
伙计们
Guys.
来看看
Check this out.
几天前 唐纳泰罗开始
Okay, so, a couple days ago, Donatello started making
乱语
some, uh, random noises.
罗沙德医生以为他要苏醒了
Uh, Dr. Rashad thought he might be coming out of it,
就拍了这段视频
so he shot this video.
[天使语]
Boh ray, kah lah teh nee hoh.
[天使语]
Rah may lah ray kee doh.
那是天使语
That's Enochian.
他说 "我要巡行埃及
He's saying, "I will strike down
把一切头生的都击杀了
the firstborn in the land of Egypt.
败坏埃及一切的神"
I-I will execute judgment."
那个有毛病的新先知
Well, that's the same thing that
也在说这套
that screwed-up new prophet was spouting.
唐纳泰罗的头脑在努力恢复
Donatello's mind is fighting to rebuild.
就好像他在组织
It's -- It's like he's trying to organize his...
他的记忆 神之语
his memories, the words of God.
这就是托尼感应到的
So that's what Tony was picking up on.
那我可以治好他
Well, then, I-I can fix him.
怎么治 不是说他不行了吗
Wait. How? u202dI thought he was too far gone.
迪恩 如果还有
Dean, if there's a spark --
一丝希望 我就得试试
a hope -- then I have to try.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
出去
Get out.
什么
What?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表