他说感觉像溺水
he said it felt like he was drowning.
这次
This time...
怎么
What?
可能会更糟
It'll probably be worse.
这个科学小实验真不错
Cool science project.
我可以给个B-
I give it a solid B-minus.
好吧 理论上 我应该能连入迪恩的大脑
Okay, in theory, I should be connected to Dean's mind.
小卡 你应该能搭我的顺风车
Cass, you should be able to hitch a ride with me.
小卡
Oh, Cass...
我相信你
I believe in you.
我做什么
What should I do?
祈祷
Pray.
确保我们别被杀了
And make sure no one kills us.
我喜欢这个计划
Well, I like this plan.
在这里 我被锁着
See, out here, I'm all chained up.
但在里面
But in there...
你们都是我的了
you're all mine.
我们还等什么呢
So...what are we waiting for?
小卡
Cass...
我们在哪
where are we?
迪恩脑子里
In Dean's mind.
那他呢
Then where's he?
好问题
Excellent question.
我们说好的
We had a deal!
等等 撑住 我们就来
Wait. Hold on, okay? We're coming.
你无法逃脱我的 迪恩
u202dYou can't escape me, Dean.
你会死的
You're gonna die.
这 就是你将变成的样子
And this-- this is what you're gonna become!
谁救救我
Somebody help me!
-不 -有好多啊
- No! - There's so much.
你亲爹都不在乎你是死是活
Your own father didn't care whether you lived or died.
重要的是谁最凶恶
It's about who's the bigger badass.
迪恩脑子里有好多创伤
So much trauma in Dean's mind.
好多疤痕
So many scars.
当然
Well, yeah.
迪恩经历了很多 但他很坚强
Dean's been through a lot, but he's strong.
萨姆
Sam...
你们都经历了很多
you've both been through a lot,
迪恩也不止坚强
and Dean is more than strong.
我的意思是
What I meant was, if I knew...
如果我知道该找什么
if I knew what I was looking for,
我就可以直接过去
I could just-- I could simply go to it.
但因为米迦勒把迪恩困住了 溺在水里
But because Michael has Dean trapped away, drowning,
我必须蹚过
I have to wade through
迪恩最糟糕的记忆
all of Dean's most terrible memories.
小卡 等等
Cass, wait a second.
米迦勒会把迪恩埋在创伤里吗
Would Michael bury Dean in trauma?
什么意思
What do you mean?
米迦勒自己说的
I mean, u202dMichael said it himself.
他当初之所以离开迪恩
The reason he left Dean in the first place
是因为迪恩拼命抵抗
was because Dean was fighting back so hard.
如果米迦勒想安抚迪恩
So if Michael wanted to keep Dean placated...
创伤只会让迪恩越挫越勇
Dean thrives on trauma.
他这辈子都是如此
I mean, he's had to his whole life, right?
让他警醒 准备充分
It keeps him alert, keeps him ready,
但如果我想分迪恩的心
but if I wanted to distract Dean, I-I...
我会给他一样他从未拥有过的东西
I'd give him something he's never had before.
-满足 -没错
- Contentment. - u202dExactly.
或许我们不该搜寻他的坏记忆
So maybe, instead of looking through his bad memories,
而是...
maybe let's, uh...
去看看他的好记忆
maybe let's look through his good memories.
我觉得我很可爱
I think I'm adorable.
你看上去好开心
You seem pretty cheery.
脱衣舞娘 萨姆 脱衣舞娘
Strippers, Sammy, strippers.
我们真在查一桩跟脱衣舞娘有关的案子
We're on an actual case involving strippers.
可算啊 我留下 跟他们套近乎
Finally. I'll stay here, hook up with the posse.
你知道我 我最受他们欢迎了
'Cause you know me-- I'm a posse magnet.
问他们有没有馅饼
Hey, see if they got any pie.
这间酒吧
This bar-- This bar-- This bar--
我从没拥有过这么好的东西
I've never had anything this nice.
洛奇还是不卖♥♥
Rocky's still isn't for sale.
洛奇还是不卖♥♥
Rocky's still isn't for sale.
等等
Wait a second.
还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子
Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass.
今晚应该就能回来
They should be back tonight.
所以你迫切想促成的交易
So that sale that you want so bad,
-是不可能了 -没错
- well, it's just not gonna happen. - Yes. Definitely...
小卡 这是没发生过的事
Cass. This has never happened.
那里 我们去那里
There. Let's go there.
他们来了
There they are.
杀一个食尸鬼 一杯啤酒
Kill a ghoul, get a beer.
迪恩
Dean?
有种奥斯丁进的印度淡啤 宇宙牛仔
Got this great IPA from Austin-- Cosmic Cowboy.
你们肯定喜欢
You're gonna love it.
迪恩 这是什么情况
Hey, Dean, what's going on here?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
小卡 萨姆
Cass? Sam?
你们可算安全回来了
I'm glad you're back safe.
我都开始担心了
I was starting to worry.
别告诉迪恩
Don't tell Dean.
他会笑我的
He'll use it against me.
帕梅拉·巴恩斯因为看到我的真身烧穿了眼睛
Uh, Pamela Barnes was blinded when she saw my true form.
是啊 她还被恶魔杀了
Yeah. She was also killed by a demon, so...
你们等什么呢
Hey, what are you guys waiting for?
喝啊
Drink up.
这都不是真的
None of-- u202dNone of this is real, okay?
这酒吧 帕梅拉
T-This-- This bar, uh, uh, Pamela...
什么
Excuse me?
没有比我更真实的了
You've never met anyone more real than me,
萨姆·温彻斯特
Sam Winchester.
你只是迪恩记忆的复杂表现
You're just a complex manifestation of Dean's memories
用来分他心的
designed to distract him.
你还真会跟女人说话啊
You really know how to tao lady, don't ya?
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
你得记起来现实世界
You have to remember what's going on
在发生什么
out-- out in the real world.
我知道在下雨 我还需要知道什么
I know it's raining. What else do I need to know?
不 我不是说大雨
No, I'm not talking about the rain--
我是说米迦勒
I'm talking about Michael!
他们哪去了
Where'd they go?
那是...
Is that...?
我听得到他们
I think I can hear them.
你们要跟我们讲讲猎魔的事吗
So, you guys gonna tell us about the hunt or what?
好吧 怎么...你刚刚...
Okay. W-What? You were just...
这怎么回事啊
What the hell is going on here?
好吧
Okay. All right.
你现在有点让我担心了
Now you're starting to worry me.
怎么回事啊
What is going on?
看来食尸鬼的案子挺棘手啊
You guys got real messy on that ghoul hunt, huh?
不 这不是猎魔时弄的
No, we didn't get messy on a hunt.
这是刚刚在酒吧里弄的
We got messy just now, in this bar,
因为跟吸血鬼打斗
in a vampire fight.
或许是酒的问题
Maybe we should rethink the beers.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 迪恩 听我说
Okay, Dean, listen to me.
我觉得你困在了你脑内的
I think you're-- you're stuck in a loop
循环里
in-- in your mind.
米迦勒附身了你
Michael is possessing you.
你得记起来
You-- You have to remember that.
-米迦勒 -对
- Michael? u202d- Yes.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表