萨姆和我在查个案子
Sam and I are working this case.
你在查案 那太好了
You're working a case? That is so good to hear.
那我猜你是不打算那么做了
So I assume that means you're not going through with it,
因为我得说 迪恩 你的计划
because I have to say, Dean, this plan of yours,
完全是出于绝望 不是理智
it was born of -- of desperation, not reason.
-我的"计划" -我知道我不该知道
- My "plan"? - u202dI-I know that I'm not supposed to know
这件事
what I know, but...
我对我的计划没什么不满
Look, I'm fine with my plan, okay?
我们稍后再谈我的计划吧
We can talk about my plan later.
迪恩
Dean.
你在犯下天大的错误
You are making a terrible mistake.
"托尼·阿瓦雷兹"这个名字你听过吗
Does the name "Tony Alvarez" mean anything to you?
-是的 -继续说
-Y-Yes. - Say more.
安托尼奥·阿瓦雷兹
Antonio Alvarez is --
是唐纳泰罗死后的顺位先知
is next in line to be prophet when Donatello dies.
-好 谢谢 小卡 -等等 迪恩
- Okay. Thanks, Cass. - Wait, Dean, Dean.
我们需要谈谈
We need to have a conversation.
我现在真得去处理下这事
Look, I really got to handle this right now, okay?
所以 谢谢你
So thank you, and, uh...
很高兴听到你的声音
it's good to hear your voice.
迪恩
Dean?
-不是吧 -迪恩 那可是小卡
- Really? - Dean, it's Cass.
我必须告诉他
I had to tell him.
原来 阿伦的朋友 托尼
Well, it turns out that Alan's friend Tony
是个杀手先知
is a killer prophet.
这怎么可能
How's that even possible?
看来任何人都能做先知
I guess anyone can be a prophet, right?
没有什么背景调查之类的
Not like there's a-a background check or anything.
是啊 但在后一个显露之前
Yeah, but before one reveals itself,
前一个得先死
the previous one has to die.
那唐纳泰罗是死了吗
So does that mean Donatello's dead?
罗沙德医生
Dr. Rashad?
我是迪恩·温彻斯特
It's Dean Winchester.
嗯 我们之前通过话
Yes, yeah. We -- W-We've spoken before.
我唐纳泰罗·拉德费尔德的外甥
I'm Donatello Redfield's nephew.
唐纳泰罗怎么样了
Yeah, how is -- how is Donatello?
他...
He's, um...
他还活着吧
He's still alive, right?
唐舅舅很坚强的
Well, Uncle Donny's a fighter.
有情况通知我 好吗
You keep me posted, okay?
他还在呢
He's still with us.
那等等
So, wait a second.
如果唐纳泰罗还在线
I-If Donatello is still technically online,
那托尼·阿瓦雷兹怎么已经上场了
then -- then why is Tony Alvarez off the bench?
我们去问问他吧
Let's ask him.
托尼·阿瓦雷兹
Tony Alvarez?
基础天使语
Enochian 101.
就像是一整学期的先知语言课
Looks like a whole semester of Prophet-speak.
看看
Hey, check this out.
这是他接下来的目标吗
Are these future vics?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这些眼熟
But these look familiar.
他喜欢纪念品
Well, he likes souvenirs.
这解释了女被害人是怎么淹死的
Explains how our lady vic drowned.
看啊
Look at this.
都是"神之语"
It's all "Word of God"
和"天谴"
and "divine retribution."
屠♥杀♥长子
I-I mean, slaughter of firstborn sons,
在红海里淹死埃及人
the -- the drowning of Egyptians in the Red Sea...
等等 阿伦是双胞胎中的哥哥 是吧
Wait, wait, wait. So, Alan was the oldest of the twin, right?
-对 -长子
- Yeah. - u202dSo firstborn.
-是啊 -然后她死在了
- Of course. - u202dAnd then she died
染血的盐水里
in salty, bloody water.
"红海"
The "Red Sea."
那接下来是什么
So then, what's next up?
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
《利未记》10:2
"就有火从耶♥和♥华♥面前出来 把他们烧灭"
"And there went out fire from the Lord and devoured them."
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
看
Check this out.
斯芬克斯机械车间
你不用这么做的
Y-You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do it.
不管你要什么 我都可以给你
Whatever you what, I'll give you anything.
不
No!
放了我 求你
Let me go, please!
《利未记》10:1
"亚伦的儿子在耶♥和♥华♥面前献上凡火
"And the son of Aaron offered strange fire to the Lord..."
你要我做什么都行
I'll do anything you want!
-是耶♥和♥华♥没有吩咐他们的 -不要
- "...which he commanded them not." - u202dNo!
就有火从耶♥和♥华♥面前出来 把他们烧灭
"There went out fire from the Lord and devoured him
他们就死在耶♥和♥华♥面前"
and he died before the Lord."
你在干什么
What are you doing?
回来 别这样
Come back! Please, come on!
随你想要什么 我什么都给你
Whatever you want, I-I'll give you anything!
求你
Please!
痛苦带来救赎
The pain becomes salvation.
你干什么 不要
What are you doing? No, no, no!
不要
No!
快走 快跑
Go on. Get out of here. Go. Now.
萨姆
Sam? Sam!
托尼·阿瓦雷兹 是吗
Tony Alvarez, right?
你们是谁
And who are you?
你不能 这么做
You can't -- You can't do this.
我在行上帝的旨意 我在执行他的命令
I'm doing God's work. I'm carrying out his orders.
你觉得是上帝在对你说话
You think God spoke to you?
我被选中了 我能在脑子里听到他的声音
I-I've been chosen. u202dI hear his voice in my head.
是吗 他现在说什么了
Yeah? What's he saying now?
没说什么
Nothing.
对 因为你听到的
Yeah. 'Cause whatever you heard,
不是上帝
it wasn't God.
你杀的都是无辜者
Those people you killed were innocent.
不要
Please!
你没有被选中 伙计
You're not chosen, pal.
你只是个疯子
You're just a psycho.
不
No.
如果他是听到了什么呢
So, what if he is hearing something, right?
如果他是接收到了
I mean, what if, uh -- what if he's picking up
唐纳泰罗发出的讯息呢
some sort of vibe from Donatello, you know?
不
No, no...
-唐纳泰罗都昏迷了 -不
- Donatello's out cold. - No...
是我们那么认为
Yeah, so we think -- he's out cold.
不
No! No, no, no.
他拿了我的枪
He's got my gun!
不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait.
住手
Stop. Hey, stop. Stop, stop, stop.
-不 -等等
- No, no, no! - Wait--
这事可能不会随着托尼·阿瓦雷兹结束
So, then, this might not end with Tony Alvarez.
因为下一个先知可能在某处觉醒
Because the next prophet's gonna show up somewhere,
而这些疯狂事又会再次发生
a-and -- and the crazy could start all over again.
对了 小卡
By the way, Cass...
不是说一次只有一个先知吗
I thought there could only be one prophet at a time.
应该是的
Yeah, there should,
但唐纳泰罗现在介于生死之间
but Donatello is between life and death.
或许下一位先知
I mean, you know, perhaps the next prophet
被提前激活了
was activated before his time?
-然后就变杀人魔了 -自然规律被打破了
- And went all Hannibal? - The natural order's been upset.
或许唐纳泰罗的状态制♥造♥出的先知
Perhaps Donatello's state has created a prophet
不仅过早觉醒
who's not only premature...
还出了故障
but malformed.
好吧 但如果托尼因为唐纳泰罗而出了问题
Okay. But if Tony was wired wrong because of Donatello,
那下一个先知肯定也是
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表