so if we can't go ahead and track his license plate,
-或许我们可以追踪他的 -脸
- maybe we can track his -- - His face.
-他的脸 没错 -好
- His face, exactly. - u202dOkay.
交给我吧
Oh, I got this.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是迪恩·温彻斯特 我在找魔鬼的儿子
I'm Dean Winchester, and I'm looking for the devil's son.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我是说 我是迪恩·温彻斯特
I meant I'm Dean Winchester,
我在找魔鬼的儿子
and I'm looking for the devil's son.
这个警徽是假的
This badge is fake.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我在睡你老婆
I'm sleeping with your wife.
-我知道 我还挺喜欢的 -什么
- I know. Kind of into it. - What?
我问你个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question.
告诉我你最喜欢的歌♥手是谁
Tell me who u202dyour favorite singer is.
-什么 -你
- What? - u202dYou...
我知道你说是猫王 但我们都知道你撒谎
Look, I know you say it's Elvis, but we both know that's crap,
所以告诉我你最喜欢的歌♥手是谁
so tell me who your favorite singer is.
就像你说的 是席琳·狄翁
Well, it's like you said. It's Celine Dion.
我是说 席琳·狄翁
I mean Celine Dion.
是席...
It's Celi--
迪恩 每次我想说"猫王"
Dean, every time I try and say "Elvis,"
-都说出了... -可悲可怕的事实
- it comes out -- - The sad, horrible truth.
是啊 知道为什么吗 因为我们不能撒谎
Yeah. You know why? Because we can't lie.
好吧 谁吃了我的酸奶
All right! Who ate my yogurt?!
-我 -我就知道是你
- Right here! - I knew it was you!
-那是第三次 该死的 -不
- That was the third -- Son of a bitch! - No!
看来不止我们
Guess we're not the only ones.
双倍 你挣双倍
Double?! You make double?
那可是我的停车位
And that was my parking space!
我恨所有人
I hate everyone!
-你怎么还录像了 -我觉得那挺性感
- I can't believe you taped it! - I thought it was hot!
我们走吧
Let's go.
在本该就农产品补贴发表讲话时
In what was supposed to be a speech on farming subsidies,
总统花了两个多小时
the President instead spent more than two hours
披露他的全部税务历史
disclosing his entire tax history,
总统丑闻
以及与俄♥罗♥斯♥和朝鲜的深厚关联
deep ties to Russia and North Korea,
以及跟一个克劳力
and a quote "demon deal"
做的"恶魔协议"
he made with someone named Crowley.
-伙计 什么鬼 -交给你 杰克
- Dude. What the hell? - Over to you, Jack.
我们是遇上案子了吗
Did we just walk into a case?
-杰克 -我爱你
- Jack? - u202dI love you.
我一直都爱着你
I've always loved you.
两党派的名嘴...
Pundits on both sides of the aisle --
好吧 迪恩
Okay, Dean.
我觉得这里在发生的事
I think whatever is happening here,
不仅仅发生在这里
i-it's not just happening here.
是啊 到处都在发生 但怎么...
Yeah, no, it's -- it's everywhere, but what...
杰克
Jack.
该死
Son of a bitch.
-我们得找到他 -我恨所有人
- We have to find him. - I hate everyone!
马上立刻
Like right now.
-我恨这个 -我是订书器女王
- I hate this! - I am the stapler queen.
我是订书器女王
I am the stapler queen.
我是订书器女王
I am the stapler queen!
我需要下地狱
I need to go to hell.
是比喻吗
You mean, like, metaphorically or...
不 真的
No. Literally.
我知道你能带我去
And I understand you can take me.
真的吗
Really?
因为我可记得 你去过地狱
'Cause from what I remember, you've been to hell --
不止一次
more than once.
这次不一样
Well, this -- it's different.
我需要时间好好看看 研究一下笼子
I need time to see the Cage and study it.
别想了
Yeah, that's a no.
你下地狱去吧 这是比喻
So you can go to hell -- metaphorically.
不 别
No, don't.
是啊
Yeah.
你们完蛋了
You guys are screwed.
你好
Hello.
-我是杰克 -我记得
- I'm Jack. - u202dI remember.
很好
Well, good.
上帝
God.
-恰克 -这就对了
- Chuck. u202d- There you go.
真的是...
Is it really...
你怎么会来
How are You here?
你呼唤我了
You called me?
上帝
God...
我不知道你在哪 我不知道你是否能听到我
I don't know where you are. I don't know if you can hear me.
但求你
But please.
萨姆和迪恩 我们需要你
Sam, Dean -- we need you.
我的祈祷 你是因为这个来的
My prayer? That's why you're here.
是啊 还有...他
Yeah. Well, that and...him.
杰克
Jack.
他是个问题
He's a problem.
我无意打扰你 但我们之前聊过
I don't mean to bother you, but we talked before,
我喜欢那次聊天
and I liked that talk,
我想或许我们能
and I thought we could just
再聊一次
maybe talk again...
或许谈谈你女儿
maybe about your daughter.
不
No.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
你说你为凯莉工作 但你走后
You said you worked with Kelly, but after you left,
我和我丈夫 我们打了些电♥话♥
my husband and I, we made some calls,
没人知道你是谁
and no one knows who you are.
我...
I...
我没撒谎
I didn't.
你撒谎了
Yes, you did.
凯莉才不是去执行"秘密任务"了
Kelly's not away u202don some "secret mission."
她
She...
他们觉得她死了
They think she's dead.
你对我女儿做了什么
What did you do to my daughter?!
你做了什么
What did you do?!
停下
Stop!
当人们不能撒谎 网络就寂静了下来
When people can't lie, the Internet gets real quiet.
是啊 看来你的生活也没那么美好
Yeah, guess your life isn't so perfect after all,
八块腹肌妈妈
EightPackMommy.
-什么 -她有个博客
- What? - Yeah, she's got this blog.
知道吗 你的孩子没那么可爱
Yeah, you know what? Your kids aren't that cute.
而且那种无麸质的酥饼 丑爆了
And that gluten-free popover looks like crap
因为它不含麸质
because there's no gluten in it.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
-我不说了 -那最好
- I'll stop talking. - Probably a good plan.
你要为一杯酸奶发疯了
You're losing your mind over one yogurt!
是三杯酸奶
It was three yogurts!
我恨所有人
I hate everyone!
我恨所有人
I hate everyone!
-我只想被爱 -我恨所有人
- I just want to be loved. - I hate everyone!
-我恨所有人 -我只想被爱
- I hate everyone! - I just want to be loved.
我恨所有人
I hate everyone!
你瞧 这就是为什么人们需要撒谎
You see, this is why people need to lie.
撒谎挺好 能维持安宁
It's good. u202dKeeps the peace, you know?
我恨所有人
I hate everyone!
你有这样的立场 好奇怪
Seems like an odd stance for...you.
是吗
Is it?
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
撒谎是我们的天职
Lying's kind of what we do.
-我只想被爱 -我恨所有人
- I just want to be loved! - I hate everyone!
萨姆
Sam!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表