Castiel, you know how this goes --
好灵魂留在这儿 坏的去那边
the good souls here, the bad souls there.
天使是我的
The angels are mine.
-够了 -别打断我
- Enough. - u202dStop interrupting!
给我听好
Start paying attention.
我要带走他
I'm taking him.
我要带你去的地方比地狱更糟
And where I'm taking you is worse than Hell...
因为至少地狱里还有东西
because at least Hell is something.
天呐 他们看上去好怕
Ohh, God, they look scared.
这让你伤心吗
Does that hurt you?
很好
Good...
因为我就希望你痛苦
because I want it to.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
不
No!
住手
Stop!
小卡 希望你听得到
Cass, I hope you can hear me.
杰克
We've got Jack.
他的身躯 已经准备好了
His shell -- it's ready to go.
希望他现在就在你眼前
Here's hoping that you're staring at him right now.
如果是的 那你开始吧
So, if you are, then, uh, do your thing, okay?
阿门
Amen.
[咒语]
u202dOh-doh oh oh-zah-zuhm-ah,
[咒语]
oh-ee, ah-oh-ee-vee...
带我走吧
Take me.
请大点声
A little louder, please.
带我走 放过他
Take me in his stead.
带我走
Take me.
你
You?
我才是你想要的 是我唤醒了你
I'm the one you want. I'm the one who woke you up.
你
You?
但你本就是我的
But you're already mine.
还要很多年才是呢
Not for years...
很久很久
eons maybe.
如果如果你同意 我现在就走
But if you'll agree, I will go now,
自愿跟你走
and I will go willingly.
成交
Deal.
但不是现在
Oh, but not now.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 我是说真的
No, you see, I-I meant what I said.
我要你痛苦
I-I want you to suffer.
我要你回归正常生活
I want you to go back to -- to your normal life
忘记这一切 忘记我
and -- and then forget about this and forget about me.
然后当你终于允许自己开心起来
And -- And then, when you finally give yourself permission to be happy
让阳光洒在你脸上
and let the sun shine on your face,
我才会来
that's when I'll come.
我会来把你拖入虚无
That's when I'll come to drag you to nothing.
我接受
I accept.
我在哪
Where am I?
慢慢来 没事的
Easy. It's all right.
你为什么要那么做
Why? Why did you do that?
因为我做出了承诺
Because I made a promise.
因为我爱你 杰克
Because I love you, Jack.
萨姆和迪恩 他们也爱你
And Sam and Dean -- they love you.
他们此刻就在为你抗争
And they are fighting for you at this very minute.
[咒语]
Oh oh. Oh-doh...
我希望
I hope that...
他们不需要知道这里发生了什么
They don't need to know what happened here.
我所做的 我能接受我的选择
What I did -- I'm -- I'm -- I'm at peace with my choice.
我不希望他们担心
I don't want them to worry.
我不告诉他们
I won't tell them.
我保证
I promise.
那我们走吧
Then we should go.
我们都没能相处多久
We didn't get enough time.
没事的
It's okay.
去吧
Go.
好好生活
Have a great life.
我会等着你的
I'll be waiting.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
准备好了吗
You ready?
杰克
Jack.
读这个 杰克 读这个
Read this. Jack, read this.
[咒语]
Oh, koh-nuh-ga-ma- fuh-luh-guh,
[咒语]
ah-oh-ee-vee-ah-ee... u202d
[咒语]
...ee-duh-luh-vah...
[咒语]
oh-ee-vee-ah-ee,
[咒语]
ee-duh-luh-vah-juh-ah-um
[咒语]
kah-dah.
那是我的灵魂吗
Was that my soul?
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
挺好
Good.
我感觉挺好
I feel...good.
你回来太好了
It's good to have you back.
莉莉 谢谢你
Lily, thank you.
嗯 莉莉
Yeah. Lily --
莉莉
Lily?
我不懂 我为什么来了这儿
I don't understand. Why am I here?
想再试一次吗
Care to try your luck again?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你知道施咒会消耗你吗
Did you know what doing the spell would cost you?
替我向你女儿问好
Say hello to your daughter for me.
凯莉·克莱恩
你好 卡西迪奥
Hello, Castiel.
放松
Relax.
我是来感谢你的
I'm here to thank you.
你做的事
What you did --
虽然不是为了我们
I know it wasn't for our benefit...
但你救了我们
but you saved us.
不客气
You're welcome.
我觉得理当给你奖赏 不是吗
I think that deserves a reward, don't you?
比如
Like, for example,
大天使米迦勒的所在
the archangel Michael's location.
你知道他在哪
You know where he is?
我们知道
We have an idea.
据说 你一直在找他
And word is, u202dyou've been looking for him.
有什么不对吗
Is, uh, something wrong?
没有
No.
完全没有
No, not at all.
就是好高兴你回来了
Just damn glad to have you back.
嗯
Yeah.
我们还知道米迦勒在哪了
And we know where Michael is.
不知道这你是怎么做到的
Not quite sure how you pulled that one off.
我们
Well, we, uh --
我们仍不知道黑凯雅和她的矛在哪
we still don't know where Dark Kaia is or the spear.
但我们会查到的
Yeah, but we will. We'll figure it out.
我们会找到她的 我们以前就找到过她
We'll find her. u202dI mean, we found her before.
没错
That's right.
然后是米迦勒
And then Michael --
让那混♥蛋♥付出代价
and that son of a bitch is gonna pay.
来
Come on.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表