你要留着那蛇
You're keeping the snake?
我不想丢下它
I didn't want to leave it there.
也不想杀了它
And I didn't want to just kill it.
忆往昔
米迦勒在里面 他拼命地想出来
Michael's in there, and he is fighting hard to get out.
我不能放松警惕 片刻都不行
I can't let my guard down, not for a second.
上帝点化了我
I was touched by God?
或许是他妹妹 阿玛拉
Or possibly his sister, Amara.
阿玛拉吸食了他的灵魂
Amara sucked out his soul.
你对那孩子做了什么
What did you do to that boy?
我施变形咒时
When I cast the transformation spell,
我感到了有别的东西在抵抗
I felt something else pushing back.
是强大而不稳定的魔法
Volatile magic, powerful,
附在他身上 就像寄生虫一样
and it's stitched to him like some kind of parasite.
有这些能力有什么用
What is the good of having these powers
如果我都不能帮助我爱的人
if I can't help the people that I love?
米迦勒
Michael.
他不在了
He's gone.
你好 罗威娜 我想要个新家
Hello, Rowena. I'm looking for a new home.
答应我
Say yes.
玛姬
Maggie.
我是路西法之子 我是个温家人
I'm the son of Lucifer. I am a Winchester!
你再别想伤害任何人了
You won't hurt anyone ever again!
-杰克 -我又是我了
- Jack? - I'm me again.
如今
史酷比狗 日场2美元
哈灵顿餐厅
珊妮
Sunny?
珊妮
Sunny?
康拉德
Conrad?
你怎么...你得走了
What are you -- You have to go!
我不想丢下你
I don't want to leave without you.
我不能 我许下了承诺
I can't. I made a promise.
康拉德 你快走吧
Conrad, go! Please.
我爱你
I love you.
前方五英里 魅力之地 那里人人快乐
-手♥机♥ 我需要部手♥机♥ -别着急
- Phone! I need a phone! - Whoa. Slow down.
我需要部手♥机♥
I need a phone!
那是我的手♥机♥
That's my phone!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call 911!
哥们
Dude?
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
凶鬼恶灵
第十四季 第十五集
杰克
Hey, Jack.
我很好 卡西迪奥
I'm good, Castiel.
内心安宁
杰克 你那么说
Jack, you say that,
但自从那些猎人被杀 我们给他们办了葬礼后
but ever since the Hunters and their funerals...
蛇怎么样了
How's the snake?
我觉得它不太舒服
I don't think he's feeling well.
它不肯进食
He won't eat.
它可能是想念自己之前的主人了
Well, perhaps he misses his previous owner.
它在短时间内经历了巨大的改变
u202dHe's been through a lot of change in a short period of time.
这算是你们的共同点了
I guess that's something you have in common.
杰克 你杀了米迦勒
Jack, you killed Michael.
你吞下了他的能量
You consumed his grace.
那够多了
It was enough.
你的法力回来了吗
You have your powers back?
我想是的
I think so.
我现在感觉不一样了 不像之前
I feel different now, not like before,
如果你懂的话
if that makes any sense.
你的灵魂呢
And your soul?
你想知道我烧了多少灵魂
You want to know how much of my soul
才杀了米迦勒
I had to burn off to kill Michael.
对
Yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
我尽量不去想
I try not to think about it.
我以为你
Thought you, uh,
要睡到被奶牛拖回家呢
were gonna sleep until the cows dragged you home.
话不是这么说...算了
That's not the -- Never mind.
我收拾东西时 罗威娜来电
I was putting some gear away, and Rowena called.
她怎么样了
How is she?
不太好 她还没缓过来
Not great. She's coping.
但至少 她没死
But, uh, you know, at least she's not dead.
那孩子怎么样
How's the kid?
他说他没事 但是
Well, he says he's good, but...
萨姆呢
What about Sam?
他说他没事
He says he's good.
我觉得他们都在撒谎
I think they're both full of crap.
萨姆
Sam!
找到件案子 阿肯色州
Found us a case. Arkansas.
我们刚连做了三起案子
We've just done three back-to-back Hunts.
我需要休息 至少一晚
I need some rest. At least a night.
我们都需要
We both do.
好吧 我10分钟后出发
Yeah, well... I'm leaving in ten.
我说了 不妙
Like I said, not good.
或许我该陪他去 你留下陪杰克
Maybe I should go with him. And you can stay with Jack.
为什么
Why?
你是对的 杰克在挣扎
You were right. Jack is struggling.
我试了 但是...
And I've tried, but --
你为什么觉得他会对我开口
Why do you think he'll talk to me?
因为他敬仰你
Well, because he looks up to you.
他的灵魂 你见过这种事
And his soul -- I mean, you've seen this before.
不不 我...
No, no. No. See, I was --
我当时跟萨姆处理的并不好 就是他...
I was not great with Sam, you know, when he was, uh...
但杰克的灵魂还没全烧尽
But Jack's soul isn't completely gone.
至少我觉得没有
At least I don't think so.
我们就是不知道他还剩多少
W-We just don't know how much is left.
这要我怎么查明白
Well, how am I supposed to figure that out?
我不知道
I don't know!
去跟他谈谈 让他开口
Just talk to him. Get him to open up.
然后
And then...
睡到奶牛回家时
Sleep until the cows come home.
-对了 -是这么说的
- There it is. - That's the saying.
前方五英里 魅力之地 那里人人快乐
这是女巫做的吗
So we're looking for a witch?
脑袋爆♥炸♥ 像是女巫
Exploding heads. Sounds like a witch.
或是恶魔
Or a demon.
可能吧
Maybe.
萨姆
Sam...
我没事 真的
I'm good. I'm good, honestly.
我知道 大家都没事
Yeah, I know. Everybody's good.
但等这事完了 或许
But after this, maybe...
迪恩是对的 你需要休息
Dean's right. You need to rest.
我不能 虽然我累了
Can't. Just because I'm tired
怪物可不会停下脚步
doesn't mean the monsters are gonna stop, you know?
没办法的事 再说
Doesn't mean anything. Plus...
我们现在的猎人数目不如以前多了
we don't have as many Hunters as we used to.
-打扰 格里芬吗 -对
- Excuse me. Griffin? - Yeah?
格里芬·塔特
Griffin Tate?
舒茨探员 这是戴普探员
Agent Scholz. This is Agent Delp.
我们是联调局的 我们是为那起事故而来
We're, uh, FBI. We're here about the incident.
"事故" 我们要这么说吗
"Incident"? That's what we're calling it?
好吧
Well...
那你会怎么说
what would you call it?
疯了 这人...
Insane! This guy --
-康拉德·马丁 -对
- You mean Conrad Martin. - Right.
他冲进来 一副跑了一晚上的样子
He comes in looking like he's been running all night,
说要我的手♥机♥ 然后他...
asks for my phone, then he just...
就像《夺命凶灵》
...went all "Scanners."
是哪一部《夺命凶灵》
Was it more "Scanners" 1, 2, or 3?
别管那个了
Never mind that.
这个康拉德·马丁 你认识他吗
This Conrad Martin. Did you know him?
不 但他大概是魅力之地的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表