怪物
Monsters!
他们猎杀怪物
Those guys hunt monsters!
那好酷啊
That is so cool.
忆往昔
快点
Come on!
妈妈不想抛下他们
Mom doesn't want to leave these people,
那我们就带他们一起走
so let's take them with us.
我现在好讨厌这里
I hate this place right now.
那些猎人 要怪我 是我把他们带过来的
Those Hunters, t-that's on me. I brought them here.
不论我看哪里 都会看到他们
Everywhere I look, I see them.
我会看到玛姬
I see Maggie.
萨姆
Sam!
我觉得我就是需要点时间
You know, I think I just need some time.
还有那个总是一脸小鹿斑比蠢样的
And what about that kid with the dumb Bambi-look
小男生呢
on his face all the time?
你好
Hello.
我是个温家人
I am a Winchester!
你杀了米迦勒 你吞下了他的能量
You killed Michael. You consumed his grace.
你的法力回来了吗
Do you have your powers back?
我又是我了
I'm me again.
你的灵魂呢
And your soul?
你想知道我烧了多少灵魂
You want to know how much of my soul
才杀了米迦勒
I had to burn off to kill Michael.
对
Yes.
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么样
So, what's the verdict?
还是注意着他点
I'd keep an eye on him,
但我觉得他看上去没事
but I think... if he seems okay,
可能真是没事
he probably is.
我现在感觉不一样了
I feel... different now.
如今
爱荷华州 波克城
大溪州立公园
那是什么声
What was that?
没事 只是风声
It was nothing. Just the wind.
好吧 那可不是风声
Okay, that -- that wasn't the wind.
我去看看
I'll check it out.
-你们干什么呢 -爸爸
- What are you guys doing? - Dad?
芭芭拉
Barbara.
治安官
Hi, Sheriff.
你父母知道你现在在哪吗
Do your parents know where you are right now?
你管呢
Why do you care?
你应该在学习的
You're supposed to be studying.
在妈妈家 这周末我不归你管
At Mom's. This is not your weekend.
再说 她...
Besides, she's --
跟托德离镇了 我知道
Out of town. With Todd. I know.
她打给你 可你不在家
She called you. You weren't home.
她就打给了我
She called me.
她很担心
She's worried.
你找到我了 真厉害
Well, you found me. Good for you.
-你给我小心点 -否则呢
- Watch it. - Or what?
你去哪
Hey, where you going?
洗手间
Bathroom.
给你们点空间
You guys need some space.
天呐
Oh, God.
汤姆 你不该到这荒郊野岭来
Tom, you shouldn't be out here.
但我无意让你下不来台的
But I didn't mean to embarrass you.
是啊 你从不是有意的
Yeah, you never do.
-芭芭拉 -待在这儿
- Barbara?! - Stay here.
芭芭拉
Barbara!
芭芭拉
Barbara!
芭芭拉
Barbara?
汤玛斯 汤玛斯
Thomas! Thomas!
不 不
No! No!
不
No...
凶鬼恶灵
第十四季 第十六集
别进森林
早上好 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
你看什么呢
What you looking at?
黄♥片♥ 性♥爱♥录像带 走光照
Porn? Sex tapes? Nip slips?
互联网上可不只有裸体
The Internet is more than just naked people.
你知道吧
You do know that, right?
我的互联网上都是裸体
Not my Internet.
好吧 来看看
All right. Check this out.
有个姑娘 她的尸体
So, this girl -- her body
在爱荷华州大溪州立公园外被发现
was found just outside u202dBig Creek State Park in Iowa.
本地女子死于动物袭击
身上有咬痕
Covered in bite marks.
警方说是动物袭击
The police are saying it's an animal attack.
但是呢
But...?
但我做了调查
But I did some digging,
我发现 虽然没发现很多尸体
and I found that u202dthere weren't a lot of bodies,
但很多人都在那个公园失踪了
but a lot of people u202ddo go missing in that park.
看啊 06年的公园巡林员
Look at this. Park ranger back in '06.
98年 偷猎的 还有好多
A poacher in '98. And on and on and on.
我才查到1943年
I mean, I've only gone back to 1943,
就已查到了54起失踪
and I've already found 54 missing people.
-嗯 -嗯 听上去是我们那种案子
- Yeah. - Yeah. Sounds like our kind of thing.
你确定你可以去吗
You sure you're up for it?
我知道你还想休息一下来着
I mean, I know you wanted to take some time.
不 我没事
No, I-I'm -- I'm good.
真的 我没事
Honestly, I-I'm good.
好吧 那我们去
All right. Well, let's hit it.
好 我去找小卡
You got it. I'll grab Cass.
他走了
He actually left.
-什么 -今天一早
- What? - u202dEarly this morning.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - u202dI don't know.
说是在地堡里闷了几周了
Something about being cooped up in the bunker for a few weeks.
我们都需要活动下筋骨 我能理解
We all need to stretch our legs. I get it.
好吧 那就杰克吧
All right. Uh, then, Jack.
我不希望杰克去
I don't want Jack on this.
多纳泰罗不是说他没事了吗
I thought you said Donatello gave him the all clear?
是的
Yeah, he did.
我相信他没事
And I'm -- I'm sure he's good.
但是
But...
杰克恢复了法力
Jack's got his mojo back.
他的法力以前害我们惹过麻烦
His powers have gotten us in trouble in the past --
那个保安
the security guard.
我只想确保
So I just want to make sure that, you know,
他真的没事 再带他出去
he's right before we put him back out there.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
-书好看吗 -嗯
- Good reading? - Yes.
你知道海地的刑法第246条
Did you know Article 246 of the Haitian criminal code
正式规定把人变成僵尸是违法的
officially makes it against the law to turn a human into a zombie?
好啊
Good.
杰克 听着 我和迪恩要去查案
Jack, listen. Dean and I are heading out on a case.
你们不希望我去吗
And...you don't want me to come?
其实
Look, truth is --
我们不想留个空地堡
We don't want to leave the bunker empty.
以防妈妈
In case, uh, Mom or...
或其他猎人来电寻求帮助
some of the other Hunters call and need help, so...
这地方也早就需要补充物资了
And this place is long overdue for a restock.
所以 你的任务 如果你选择接受...
So, uh, your mission, should you choose to accept --
我列了清单
made you a list.
我的任务是购物
My mission is shopping?
啤酒 厕纸 鸡蛋
Beer, TP, eggs...
又是啤酒
beer again.
-写了两次 -嗯
- Twice? - Yeah.
我会去买♥♥的
I'll do it.
好啊
Great!
我们会联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不懂这事跟联调局有什么关系
I just don't really see how this is an FBI thing.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表