but, uh, there's so many of them.
全城各处都有袭击报告
We're getting reports of attacks all over the city.
不杀人 都是咬伤 抓伤
No kills, just bites or scratches.
就像他们在努力感染...
It's like they're trying to infect--
-我知道 -萨姆 你在哪
- Yeah, I know. - Sam, where are you?
西托米广场顶楼 主街和10街口
Top of Hitomi Plaza, 10th and Main.
-我们抓住了米迦勒 -是吗
- We've got Michael. - u202dDo you?
好吧 我们尽快赶去
Okay, we'll get there as soon as we can.
不不 你们尽可能多地去救人
No, no, no, just save as many people as you can.
别担心我们 我们会有办法的
Don't worry about us. We'll figure it out.
-谢谢 -好吧 什么计划
- Thanks. - Okay, what's the plan?
米迦勒戴着天使手铐 被控制住了
With the angel cuffs on, Michael's under control.
继续骗自己吧
Keep telling yourself that.
把他带下楼 丢进宝贝车后备箱里
Get him downstairs, dump him in the trunk of the Impala,
带他回地堡
and take him back to the bunker.
但盖思在后备箱里
But Garth is in the trunk.
地方够
It's a big trunk.
怪物
Monsters!
是救兵才对
More like the calvary.
我叫他们来的
I called them.
开派对嘛
It's a party.
萨姆 我不知道我还能撑多久
Sam, I don't know how long I can hold them.
我们得带迪恩走啊
Yeah, well, we have to get Dean out of here.
那也此路不通
Yeah, well, we can't go this way.
我们又不能飞
It's not like any of us can fly.
-我能 -闭嘴
- Well, one of us can. - Shut up!
萨姆 我们会死在这儿吗
Sam, are we gonna die here?
杰西卡
Jessica?
你说你总在的 是吧
You said you're always here, right?
萨姆 你干什么呢
Sam, what are you doing?
比莉 死亡派了个死神
Billie-- uh, uh, Death assigned a reaper
盯着迪恩和我
to keep an eye on Dean and me.
她叫杰西卡 她总在...
Her name is Jessica, and she is always--
你好
Hello.
杰西卡呢
Where's Jessica?
我叫维奥蕾特 现在我轮班
Well, my name's Violet. It's my shift.
我们现在轮班了
We have shifts now,
因为你们搞砸了太多事
because you mess up so, so many things.
门好结实
Sturdy door.
那好吧 维奥蕾特 我们得离开这里
Okay, all right. Well, Violet, we have to get out of here.
我要告诉你
And I want you to know that
我从精神上完全支持你们
you have u202dmy full emotional support.
我们不要你的精神支持
W-We don't want your emotional support.
我们要你的实体帮助
We-- We want your actual, physical help.
萨姆 你在跟谁说话呢
Sam, who are you talking to?
你们看不到她吗
You can't see her?
我能
I can.
在我的世界
You know, in my world,
我们把死亡锁了起来 奴役了死神
we locked Death away and enslave the reapers.
真棒 看看你现在啊
Lovely. Well, just look at you now.
听着 抱歉 我们困在这里了
Okay, look, sorry, but we're stuck, okay?
死亡欠我们的
And Death owes us one
我们解决了罗威娜那事
after we fixed that whole Rowena thing.
你知道吧
You know about that, right?
是啊 你们搞出来的罗威娜的事
Oh, yes, the Rowena thing you started.
我们要死了
We're gonna die here.
-我哥哥 -死神不能插手 这是规矩
- And my brother-- - Reapers can't intervene-- and rules.
少跟我说什么不能插手
Don't give me that whole clean hands--
就算我有意帮你
Even if I did feel inclined, uh,
我们也没有那种...
we don't have access to that kind of--
嗯嗯
Yeah, well, uh--
萨姆 她说什么了
Sam, what is she saying?
她什么都没说
She's not saying anything.
好吧
Okay.
什么
What?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我没
I, uh, didn't.
祝你们开心
Have fun.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们不把他关进地牢什么的吗
Shouldn't we put him in the dungeon or something?
杰克是对的
Jack's right--
我不知道手铐能坚持多久
we don't know how long those cuffs are gonna hold.
鲍比改进过 但是...
I mean, Bobby improved them, but--
如果手铐控制不住他 地牢也不能
If those cuffs won't hold him, neither will the dungeon.
我听得到哦
I can hear you.
不是吧
Really?
好吧 那怎么办
Okay, so, what?
听着 当初嘉德利尔附身了我时
Okay, listen. Back when Gadreel possessed me,
他创造了...
he-- he created, uh, I don't know,
在我脑袋里创造了个假世界
like a-- like a fake world inside my head.
但克劳力还是钻了进去
But Crowley was able to force his way in,
他教会了我如何夺取控制权
he showed me how to take control,
我把那天使赶了出去
and I drove the angel out.
-问题是 -克劳力死了
- The problem is... - Crowley's dead.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, so...
抱歉 是玛姬
Sorry. It's Maggie.
萨姆 我们就到西托米广场了
Sam, we're almost at Hitomi Plaza.
好吧 我们...
A-All right, uh, yeah, we're, uh--
我们已经回地堡了
we're actually back at the bunker.
-什么 -是啊 说来话长 回头解释
- What?! - u202dYeah, long story. I'll explain later.
玛姬 我们把盖思留在了停在西托米广场的
Uh, Maggie, we, uh-- we left Garth in the trunk
宝贝车的后备箱里
of the Impala back at Hitomi Plaza.
你能确保他的安全吗
Can you make sure he's okay?
好 但萨姆 那些怪物
Okay, but, Sam, the monsters--
他们停止攻击了
they've stopped attacking people.
-什么 -他们似乎出城了
- What? - Looks like they're leaving the city.
他们往西去了
They're heading west.
提醒我一下 卡西迪奥
Remind me, Castiel--
我们是在堪萨斯城以西吧
we're west of Kansas City now?
你叫他们过来了
You're bringing them here?
你以为呢
You think?
杰克 我们来封锁地堡
Jack, let's lock it down.
是啊 拿椅子顶门
Yes, uh, put a chair against the door.
那就行了
That'll help.
什么都没变
Nothing's changed.
要么我的怪物赶过来
Either my monsters get here
要么我挣脱锁链
or I break these chains.
但今晚 所有人都得死
But tonight... everybody dies.
萨姆
And, Sam?
你将看到的最后画面
The last thing you'll see
是我帅气地笑着
is this pretty smile...
把你撕碎
...as I rip you apart.
那是什么
What is that?
是...
It's the, uh,
英国记录者操蛋的机器
messed up u202dBritish Men of Letters thing
用来钻进人脑袋里的
they used to get inside people's heads.
我觉得如果我进去了 或许能唤醒迪恩
I figure if I can get in, maybe I can wake Dean up,
让他抵抗 把米迦勒逼走
get him to fight, you know, to force Michael out.
如果他能的话
If he can.
是啊
Yeah.
小卡 这是唯一办法了
Cass, this is all we got.
有萨姆的消息吗
Any word from Sam?
还在威奇托跟小卡查食尸鬼的案子
Still working that ghoul thing in Wichita with Cass.
今晚应该就能回来
They should be back tonight.
再来
u202dMore shots!
温彻斯特先生
Mr. Winchester.
我带来了我说的文件
I brought those papers I mentioned.
我知道你说你不感兴趣
I know you said you weren't interested,
但只要签个名 你就可以...
but it's just a few signatures and you could--
你想喝点什么吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表