离开我家
the night of the murders,
然后又改了说法
and then he changed his story.
这是时有的事
It happens.
人们一脑热说了些话
People say things u202din the heat of the moment,
事后又不确定了
and then realize they're not so sure.
你都放弃了报道
Even you gave up on the story.
犯罪现场几乎毫无证据
There was almost no evidence at the crime scene.
警♥察♥都没什么可告诉我的
The cops had zero to say to me.
我甚至考虑过可能是你 但
I even played with the idea you did it, but you...
我那晚在埃克斯旅馆喝得酩酊大醉
Well, I was getting hammered at the Elks Lodge that night.
所以我就翻篇了
So...I moved on.
我做不到
Yeah, well, I can't.
尼克
Nick?
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
真的
Seriously.
等我搞清楚那晚究竟发生了什么
As -- As soon as I figure out what happened that night,
我的心魔就会消失
these demons will disappear.
你是个犯罪记者 是吧
Look, you were a crime reporter, right?
那你肯定知道派克河的所有巡警
So you've got to know all the beat cops in Pike Creek.
嗯
Sure.
那你记得那晚在我们那片
Okay, do you happen to remember who was assigned
巡逻的是谁吗
to my neighborhood that night?
-应该记得 -嗯
- I think so. - u202dAll right.
我记得是
I'm...pretty sure
弗兰克 弗兰克·凯洛格
it was Frank -- Frank Kellogg.
弗兰克·凯洛格
Frank Kellogg.
据我所知 他去了蒙托克做私人安保
Last I heard, u202dhe was doing private security up in Montauk.
弗兰克·凯洛格 蒙托克
Frank Kellogg, Montauk.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
杰克变成人后 我还担心
When Jack became human, I was worried, you know,
他会因为我们的职业受伤
given what we do, that -- that something would happen to him,
比如被吸血鬼 或食尸鬼所伤
but I thought it'd be a vampire or a ghoul,
而不是咳嗽
not a friggin' cough.
他还是个孩子
He's just a kid.
小卡
Cass.
医生
Doctor.
那么
So, um...
都知道什么情况
What do we know?
我可以告诉你我们不知道什么
Well, I can tell you what we don't know.
这听上去可不妙
I don't like the sound of that.
杰克的所有测试结果均呈阴性
Jack's test results all came back negative.
这是好事吧
That's great, right?
杰克 病得很重
Well, Jack -- he's very ill.
但我们不清楚具体是为什么
We're just not sure what we're up against.
你刚说测试结果均呈阴性啊
You just said his tests came back negative.
那些测试是的 我们还得继续做测试
Well, those tests, but we have to run more tests.
继续做
More tests?
是的 直到我们搞清楚他到底怎么了
Yes, until we can figure out what's happening to him.
他现在到底是怎么了
What is happening to him right now?
杰克
Jack...
杰克的系统全面崩溃了
Jack's in total systemic failure.
他的身体在慢慢衰竭
His body's in the process of shutting down.
我问你个问题
Lemme ask you a question.
我们还要等多久
How much longer are we gonna give this?
还要做多少测试
How many more tests are there gonna be?
我觉得 没什么好做的了
My opinion? I think we're done here.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, that was kinda my opinion, too.
我们试过这里了
I mean, this place, we tried,
但他们没见过杰克这样的人
but they've never seen anything like Jack,
我们又不能明说
and we can't exactly tell them what he is.
那我们带他走吧
Then let's get him out of here.
带他回家 按我们的办法来
Let's bring him home. Let's do what we do.
想个主意
Let's find a way.
我甚至考虑了罗威娜
Hell, I was even thinkin' maybe Rowena...
我都打给她了
Already called her.
怎么回事
Uh, what -- What's going on?
你觉得呢
What's it look like?
他总不能只穿件病号♥服就上街
You can't expect him to hit the street with nothing on
屁♥股♥露在外面
but a hospital gown, his ass hanging out.
他哪都不能去
He's not going anywhere.
我们想找别的医生看看
We're just getting a second opinion.
杰克
Jack?
我们要去找别的医生看看
We're getting a second opinion.
如果他离开医院
If he leaves the hospital,
我们就不再为他负责了
we are no longer responsible for him.
你和他得承认
You and he have to acknowledge
你们的离开是有违医嘱的
that you're leaving against medical advice.
-好 -我们走了
- Fine. - We're leaving.
他脾气一上来真劝不住
Yeah, there's just no talkin' to him when he gets like this.
-谢谢你来 -我尽快赶过来了
- Thanks for coming. - I got here quick as I could.
他怎么样了
How is he?
这个嘛...
Well, uh...
我带来了《诅咒之书》
I brought the Book of the Damned.
你偷的
Which, uh, you stole.
我借的 趁着那些人
Which I borrowed amidst the ruckus
从另一个世界过来时的混乱
of all those folks u202darriving from the other world,
但这事回头再说吧
but we can talk about that later.
迪恩病得多重
Just how sick is Dean?
这个嘛...
Yeah, about that, um...
怎么了
What?
你是骗我的吗
Is this a trick?
萨穆埃尔 我以为我们不耍这种心眼了
Samuel, I thought we were beyond this.
的确有人病了 但是
Somebody is sick, all right, but...
听着 我不知道你有多了解
Listen, I-I don't know how well you got to know
我们的朋友杰克
our -- our -- our friend Jack
因为你来的时候 情况挺混乱的
with everything that was going on when you were here,
但我们一直在照顾他
but we've sort of been taking care of him,
他是
and, uh, he's, um...
路西法的儿子
Lucifer's son.
再见
Goodbye.
不不 停下 他是个好孩子
No, no, no. Stop, stop. He's a great kid.
他妈妈是个好人类
His mother was a fantastic human being,
他完全不想跟路西法扯上关系的
a-a-and he wanted nothing to do with Lucifer,
而且你也知道 他死了
w-who is dead, as you know.
我希望他烂成渣
I hope he's rotting.
嗯 但路西法偷了杰克的能量
Yes, but Lucifer stole Jack's grace,
所以他现在没法力了
so he's powerless now,
他有点不对劲 他可能会死
and -- and something's going on with him, and he might die.
太棒了 越早越好
Oh, splendid! The sooner the better!
就我对他父亲的了解
From what I know of the father,
他儿子死了对这世界才好呢
the world will be better off without the son.
你可能是对的
You might be right.
我们都还在琢磨这个呢
We're all still figuring that out.
我是杰克
I'm Jack.
我知道人们对我父亲都很
And I know people have a lot of strong feelings
厌恶 但我
about my father, but I'm --
我在努力不像他那样
I'm trying hard not to be like him.
萨姆和迪恩 他们说了不少你的好话
Sam and Dean, they -- they say such nice things about you.
是吗
They do?
你救了我们大家 从天启世界回来
You saved all of us -- from Apocalypse World.
那倒是
Well, that's true.
你走之前
So, before you go,
我只想说
I -- I just wanted to say...
谢谢
thank you.
杰克
Jack.
哥们 你没事的
Hey, buddy. Hey. You're all right.
该死
Bollocks.
[咒语]
Possim rei huius cognoscere causas...
[咒语]
Possim rei huius cognoscere causas...
我怎么样了
How am I?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表