米迦勒在笼子里
Michael's in the Cage.
拜托 这是开玩笑吗
Come on, guys. What is this-- some kind of a joke?
不 迪恩 不是玩笑
No, Dean, it's not a joke.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
如果我们都在迪恩脑子里
If we're all in Dean's head,
他应该能控制吧
then he should be able to control things,
就像清醒梦那种
like a lucid dream?
我不知道 或许吧
Yeah. I-I don't know. Maybe. I...
给我一杯酒
Get me a shot.
用你的脑子
With your brain.
好吧 迪恩 听我说 这酒吧不是真的
Okay. Dean, listen to me. This bar is not real.
帕梅拉也不是
Pamela isn't real.
我们是一起看着她被烧瞎的
Man, we were there together when she was blinded.
你瞎了
You're blind?
是啊 我瞎了好久了
Yeah, I've been blind for a while.
那还多亏这位小羽毛
Thank Feathers here for that one.
那是...迪恩 那是个意外
That was-- Dean, that was an accident.
迪恩 她不仅瞎了
Dean, she's not just blind.
她还死了
She's dead.
帕梅拉为帮我们死了
Pamela died helping us.
怎么回事
What happened?
帕梅拉
Pamela?
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
伙计们 这是我的生活
Guys, this is-- this is my life.
这是我的梦想
This-- This is the dream.
不 不是的
No, no, it's not.
只是一场梦 迪恩
It's just a dream, Dean.
仅此而已
That's all it is.
求你 你得...
Please, you have to--
你得努力记起来
you have to try to remember,
因为你生活中的人
because the people in your life--
你现实生活中的人
in your real life, out there--
我们需要你回来
we need you to come back.
波基普西
Poughkeepsie.
你说什么
What'd you say?
波基普西
Poughkeepsie.
我记得
I remember.
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
你们好啊
Hey, fellas.
真是有趣
Well, this is fun.
滚出我脑袋
Get out of my head.
你不是真心的 迪恩
You don't mean that, Dean, not really.
你或许会对他们撒谎
You may lie to them,
但我了解你的内心
but, deep down, I know you.
我就是你
I am you.
你忍♥受那天使是因为你觉得欠他的
You only tolerate the angel because you think you owe him,
因为他"抓着你 把你救出地狱"
because he "gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."
什么的
Or whatever.
但此后 他都做了什么
But since then, what has he done?
一直在犯错
Only made mistakes,
一个又一个
one after the other.
萨姆呢
And, Sam-- oh, Sam...
你退出猎魔时 迪恩最开心了
You know, Dean was his happiest when you quit hunting,
只剩他和你们爸爸 就他们俩
leaving him with your dad, just the two of them.
内心深处 他知道 你总会抛弃他
See, deep down, he knows that you will always abandon him,
一次又一次
again and again.
-闭嘴 -你不需要他们
- Shut up! - u202dYou don't need them.
你都不喜欢他们
You don't even like them.
他们不是你的家人 只是你的责任
They're not your family-- they're your responsibilities.
他们是你的负担
They're a weight around your neck.
内心深处 你想...
And deep down, you wanted--
你迫切想摆脱他们
you were desperate to get away from them.
所以你才答应我附身
And that is why you said yes.
我叫你闭嘴了
I said shut your damn mouth!
等等 不对劲
Wait. Something's wrong.
你在拖
You're stalling.
是吗
u202dAm I?
怪物 我们也就勉强赶在他们前面
Monsters! We're barely ahead of them.
萨姆呢 我们得...
Where's Sam? We need--
没听说他们的情况
Never heard about them.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们在帮助迪恩
They're trying to help Dean.
虎哥 封锁前门
Tiger, lock down the front door.
其他人 准备好
The rest of you guys, get ready
-以防他们冲进来 -好
- if they make it through. - Yes.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好
Okay.
他在争取时间
He's buying time
让他的怪物找上门 救走他
so his monsters can get to us and rescue him.
你觉得我需要他们来救吗
You think I need them to save me?
得了
Please.
好啊 你那么厉害
Fine. You're so tough,
那弹个响指把我们都杀了啊
why don't you snap your fingers and nuke us all?
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
是的
Yeah, I do.
他不能
He can't.
因为在这里 我们都只是魂魄
Because, in here, we're all just mental projections,
在这里 我们都一样
so in here, we're all the same.
所以在这里 你只能打嘴炮
So, in here, you're all talk.
你以为我需要法力吗
You think I need my powers?
我能摧毁世界
I destroy worlds,
我赤手空拳就能灭了你们
and I'd crush you with my bare hands.
证明给我们看
Prove it.
-那是... -是他们
- Is that...? - It's them.
他们冲不进来的
Okay, they can't.
他们无法突破大门的
They won't be able to get through the door.
-没那个必要 -虎哥
- They won't have to. - u202dTiger?
虎哥不该自己进树林的
Tiger shouldn't have gone in the woods alone.
你该去锁门的
You should've locked the door.
不
No!
你们根本没想清楚 是吧
You fellas didn't think this out, did you?
就算你们能逼走我
Even if you could force me out,
你们以为我会留下什么啊
what do you think I'd leave behind, hm?
你会只剩血肉骨头
You'd be nothing but blood and bone.
那我们不把他赶走
Then we don't kick him out.
我们把他关在里面
We keep him in.
能撑住 我的脑袋 我的规矩
It'll hold. My mind, my rules.
我控制住他了
I got him.
我是笼子
I'm the Cage.
我们会把剩下的清理干净的
We'll get the rest of this cleaned up.
好
Yeah.
米迦勒剩下的怪物呢
What about the rest of Michael's monsters?
我们收到报告
We're getting in reports.
你们醒来后
After you guys woke up,
他们都各自跑路了
they all just went their separate ways.
看来米迦勒现在不能控制他们了
I guess Michael can't control them now.
玛姬
Maggie...
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
不是我
It wasn't me.
杰克 他
Jack, he...
我不知道他还能用天使的法力
I didn't know he could still do that angel stuff.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我也不知道
I didn't, either.
那魔法是烧你灵魂的
That magic burns off your soul.
-那是个意外 -对 但你不能
- It was an accident. - Yeah, but you can't afford
出那种意外
that kind of accident.
你需要灵魂才能活命
You need your soul to stay alive, to--
他们会杀了你们的
They would've killed you.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表