Wait till you check out your, uh, wannabe TED Talk.
买♥♥一台跑步机办公桌 别喝咖啡
Invest in a treadmill desk, don't drink coffee,
严格遵守生食饮食
and stick to a raw food diet.
上帝保佑甘蓝 是吧
I mean, God bless kale -- am I right?
事实上
Truth is...
-好吧 -不不 后面更可怕
- All right-- - No, no, it gets worse.
这话可是忠言逆耳
...and this is hard to hear --
想要拿出最佳表现
performing at your best
就需要你全部的精神能量
requires all of your mental energy.
-用上全力 -好吧
- Every last drop. - Okay.
这是不容许你...
You see, it's just not compatible with something like, uh...
有爱好 甚至有家庭的
hobbies or, uh -- or even having a family.
行了 够了
Okay. That's enough of that.
迪恩 那边贴了张你的通缉令
Listen, Dean, u202dthere is a wanted poster for you
就在邮局那里
hanging in the post office.
是啊 我也谷歌♥了我自己
Oh, yeah, no, u202dI-I Googled me, as well.
砍了好多头
Lotta beheadings.
我是对的
I was right --
扰乱时间会改变事情
messing with time changed things.
我还在猎魔 但你成了网红
Well, I mean, I'm still hunting, but you're Internet famous.
怎么 现在是有两组我们了吗
So, what -- is there two of us running around here?
应该不是 应该是暂时的悖论
No, I don't think so. I think it's a temporal paradox.
我们从2003年把爸爸拽来了这里 是吧
We pulled Dad here from 2003, right?
所以时间在自我修正
So time is self-correcting.
我们的时间线在变成这条新的
Our timeline is changing to this new one.
那是什么意思
So, what do you mean?
我觉得意思是 如果我们不修复
It means, I think, that, if we don't fix this,
我们会变成我们的另一种版本
then we become those other versions of ourselves.
真变成他们
Like, for real.
我还挺酷的 但你...恶心
Okay, well, I'm cool, but you're -- ugh.
那不是重点 重点是
That's not the point. The point is,
如果这都变了 那还有什么变了
if -- if all this is different, then what else changed?
地球 你总会踩在什么东西上
Earth -- where you're always stepping in something.
走吧 康斯坦丁
Come on, Constantine.
我不理解那个梗
I don't understand that reference.
你是不会理解
You wouldn't.
我们要怎么跟爸爸说
How are we gonna tell Dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们要怎么跟妈妈说
u202dHow are we gonna tell Mom?
到处搬家挺辛苦 但我挺开心的
It's been hard moving around, but I'm happy.
可以帮助你们吗
Can I help you?
你肯定可以
Bet you can.
我需要知道
See, I need to know...
是谁干扰了时间
who's been messing with time.
什么
I'm sorry?
我们感应到...
Yeah, we sensed a --
姑且称之为原力遭到了扰动吧
well, let's call it u202da disturbance in the Force.
在天堂
And in Heaven, well,
我们可不喜欢这样
we're -- we're not super fond of those.
-在天堂 -是啊 在天堂
- In Heaven? - Yeah, yeah. In Heaven.
这个小镇
This town --
我们一直看不清楚
it's always been a little...muddy for us.
有某种干扰
Some sort of...interference.
我就问一次
So, I'm going to ask one more time --
是谁玩《回到未来》了
who's been playing "Back to the Future"?
你们得告诉我 否则他会
And you're going to tell me, or he --
我想说的是什么来着
What's the phrase I'm looking for? He --
杀了你们所有人
murders you all.
我叫卡西迪奥
My name is Castiel.
我是上帝的天使
I'm an angel of the Lord.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
怎么回事
What the hell?
-快出去 走 -走
- Get out. Go, go! - Go!
温家兄弟
The Winchesters?
-撒迦利亚 -小卡
- Zachariah? - u202dCass?
我知道我们本来对你们有大计划
Now, I-I-I know u202dwe had big plans for you,
然后你们爸爸失踪了
and then your daddy just up and disappeared, which...
是你们
You.
都是你们搞的
This is all you.
小卡 你认识我们
Cass, you know us.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
杀了他们
Kill them.
小卡 别
Cass, don't!
你做了什么 萨姆
What did you do, Sam?
你做了什么
What did you do?
萨姆
Sam.
说 说啊
Speak, Ubu, speak.
什么
What?
是什么
What is it? u202d
不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no!
小卡
Cass.
小卡
Cass.
住手
Stop it.
"暂时悖论"
A "temporal paradox"?
萨姆是这么说的
That's what Sam's calling it.
蠢蛋
Egghead. u202d
基本上 如果你不回去
Basically, uh, if you don't go back,
萨姆就不会回来猎魔
Sam never gets back into the life,
妈妈 她...
and Mom, she, uh...
什么
What?
如果没有我们经历的一切
Well, without everything that we did --
跟上帝还有黑暗
with God, The Darkness --
她就不会复活
she never comes back.
萨姆觉得她会渐渐消失
Sam thinks that she'll just fade away.
好吧
Okay.
我和你妈妈
I mean, me versus your mom?
这不叫什么选择
That's -- That's not even a choice.
她知道吗
Does she know?
怎么做
How?
那个
Uh, the, uh...
传说很明确
the lore is pretty clear.
我们摧毁珍珠 一切就复原
We destroy the pearl, and it unwinds all of this.
爸爸回去
Dad goes back...
一切都会恢复正常
and so will everything else.
他什么都不会记得吗
And he won't remember anything?
不会
No.
萨姆 我不能
Sam, I can't.
我知道 妈妈
I know. I know, Mom.
你去帮帮你妈啊
You want to give your mom a hand?
好
Yeah.
迪恩
Dean.
我没想要这样的
I, uh -- I never meant for this.
爸爸 是我们把你拽来的
Dad, we pulled you here.
不 儿子
No, son.
我的斗争
My fight.
本该随我 随黄眼结束
It was supposed to end with me, with Yellow Eyes.
但现在 你都是个大老爷们了
But now you -- you are a grown man,
我好为你骄傲
and I am incredibly proud of you.
我想我本希望 你最终能
I guess that I had hoped, eventually, you would...
过上正常生活 平静的生活 组建家庭
get yourself a normal life, a peaceful life, a family.
我有家庭了
I have a family.
嗯
Yeah.
好 接下来怎么办
All right. What's next?
我们吃饭
We eat.
好吧
All right.
在我看来 我们有两个选择
Near as I can tell, we have two choices.
我们可以去想即将发生的事
All right, we can think about what's coming.
也可以心存感激
Or we can be grateful
感激我们能拥有的时光
for this time that we have together.
我
Now, me...
选择感激
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表