No, Jack, I know you want to help, but you cannot --
有这些能力有什么用
What is the good of having these powers
如果我都不能帮助我爱的人
if I can't help the people that I love,
不能在他们需要时帮助他们
if I can't help them when they need it?
-杰克 -不那么做才自私呢
- Jack - It's selfish of me not to.
我理解这多让人沮丧
I understand how frustrating it is.
我知道
I know.
你要留着那蛇
You're keeping the snake?
是啊
Yeah.
罗威娜说 戈尔工能看到人的命运
Rowena said that the gorgons can see people's fate.
诺亚说他能看到我
And Noah said he could see me.
那个故事
That -- That story.
关于鸡和蛇的故事吗
The story about the chicken and the snake?
那只是
It was just...
他是在拖时间
He was stalling.
那故事是什么意思
What does it mean?
那个故事主要是在讲贪婪
Well, it's a story about greed mostly.
但我猜也是
But I guess it's also --
关于愿意放弃你所爱的东西
it's also about being willing to give up the thing you love...
来杀你所恨的东西
in order to kill the thing you hate.
他说他不知道我是鸡还是蛇
He said that he didn't know if I was the chicken or the snake.
那...
Does that --
迪恩
Dean.
他人呢
Where is he?! Where is he?!
不 等等 迪恩
No, wait! Dean! Dean!
停下 迪恩 停下 是我
No! Stop! Dean, stop it! It's -- It's me!
-你在地堡里 -我知道我在哪
- You're in the bunker! - I know where I am!
那不是...
That's not --
迪恩
Dean.
他不在了
He's gone.
米迦勒 他不在了
Michael. He's gone.
怎么会
How?
都怪我
This is my fault.
我放松了警惕 都怪我
I let my guard down. This is my fault.
-不 迪恩 -我都说了
- No, Dean -- - I told you!
我叫你们让我进棺材
I told you to let me take that coffin ride
埋进海底
to the bottom of the ocean!
好吧 迪恩...
Okay, Dean, j-just -- -
玛姬
Maggie?!
萨姆
Sam!
玛姬
Maggie!
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
我本可以把他们都烧死
I could've burned them all,
但我很想自己动手
but I'm feeling very hands-on.
米迦勒
Michael.
没错
That's right.
我觉得你会喜欢这身皮囊
I thought you'd appreciate this vessel.
放了她
You let her go.
得了
Please.
她比看上去结实多了
She's much sturdier than she looks.
肯定是数百年魔法的缘故
Must be the hundreds of years of magic.
罗威娜绝不会让你进去的
Rowena never would have let you in.
她不想答应的 但是...
She didn't want to say yes, but...
你好 罗威娜
Hello, Rowena.
这都发生在你脑袋里
This is all in your mind.
你不是迪恩
You're not Dean.
我之前...是的
I was...for a while.
但并不合适
But it didn't work out.
怪他 不怪我
It was him, not me.
现在 我想要个新家
And now I'm looking for a new home.
-你以为... -如果你答应
- A-And you think -- - If you say yes,
我向你承诺
I'll make you this promise --
我能饶你不死
I'll leave you alive.
我反正也不会死
I'll live either way.
什么
Excuse me?
根据命运 是萨姆·温彻斯特将杀了我
Fate says Sam Winchester's going to off me,
虽然吃晚饭时很尴尬
which makes dinners a bit awkward,
但也给了人一种安全感
but does give one a certain sense of...security.
所以虽然我很荣幸 但我想我们都能找更好的
So whilst I'm flattered, I think we can both do better.
好吧
Fine.
那这样如何
Then how about this --
我放过你 另找别的皮囊
I'll leave you alive, find another host,
然后我要杀了地堡里的每个人
and then I'll kill every one of the people in this bunker...
每一个你在乎的人
everyone you care about.
你是在乎他们的
And you do care about them,
不管你怎么跟他们说
no matter what you tell them,
不管你怎么跟自己说
no matter what you tell yourself.
那么
So...
答应我
say yes.
选择权在你
Choice is yours.
我根本无意遵守承诺
I had no intention of keeping my word,
但我觉得她知道
but I think she knew that.
迪恩真该趁有机会时用了那棺材
If only Dean had used that coffin when he had the chance.
好点子永远不晚
Never too late for a good idea.
萨姆拿手铐
Sam, get the cuffs.
那可不太好
That's not very nice.
如果我们不打算客气了
And if we're not being nice,
或许...你们无法呼吸了
what if... you couldn't breathe?
感觉真糟 是吧
That's a terrible feeling, isn't it?
或许你们都瞎了
What if you were also blind?
萨姆
Sam.
或许你们只是疼呢
And what if you just hurt?
但虽然这很好玩
But...fun as this is,
我们别再玩了
I think...no more games.
这次你们都要死
This time, you all die.
这次 世界要烧尽
This time, the world burns.
米迦勒
Michael!
放了他们
Let them go.
你以为你是我的对手吗
You think you can match me, boy?
你现在所拥有的法力不算什么 只是拐杖
This power you have now -- it's nothing, just a crutch.
你好大胆
How dare you!
烧你的灵魂 你维持不了多久的
Burning off your soul? You'll run out soon enough.
那也值了
It's worth the cost.
真该趁有机会时杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
我也有同感
I feel the same.
我是皮囊的控制者
I am the commander of the host!
是各个世界的清理者
I am the cleanser of worlds!
我不会让一个孩子挑衅我
I will not be challenged by a child!
我不是孩子
I'm not a child!
我是路西法之子
I'm the son of Lucifer.
我是个猎人
I'm a Hunter.
我是个温家人
I am a Winchester!
杰克 不
Jack! No!
你再别想伤害任何人了
You won't hurt anyone ever again!
杰克
Jack?
米迦勒
Michael.
他死了
He's dead.
杰克 你...
Jack, a-are you, uh --
我又是我了
I'm me again.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表