He was all about fried pickles and tickle porn.
这个新死亡
This new Death --
总拿着她的镰刀多管闲事
she's always sticking her scythe where it doesn't belong.
肯定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
没有了
Well, there's not.
我知道你不喜欢 但我不在乎
Now, I know you don't like it, and I don't really care.
因为上帝刚刚都说了
'Cause you just heard it from God Himself
这是唯一能杀死杰克的东西
that this is the only thing that can kill Jack,
所以你要么加入 要么走开吧
so either get on board, or walk away.
你对我女儿做了什么
What did you do to my daughter?!
你做了什么
What did you do?!
停下
Stop!
-迪恩 -嗯 这里呢
- Dean? - Yeah. Over here.
正好你来了
u202dGood, I'm glad you're here.
我还有事要跟你说
I actually needed to talk to you about something.
坐吧
Have a seat.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
你知道我想说什么
You know what I'm gonna say.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你要告诉我你要来扣扳机吗
This is where you tell me you're gonna pull the trigger?
是的
Yeah, it is.
我们没选择 萨姆
We don't have a choice, Sam.
我们当然有 我们不是总有吗
Of course we do. Don't we always?
我们所做的一切不都是如此吗
I mean, isn't that the point of everything we've ever done,
我们总有选择
that we always have a choice?
他杀了妈妈
He killed our mom.
我理解 我也生气 你知道吗
I get it. I was mad, too. Or you know what?
我现在也还在生气
Hell, I'm still mad.
我有一部分是希望杰克死的 真的
And a part of me wants Jack dead -- it really does.
但迪恩 我们还没试过拯救他
But, Dean, we haven't even tried to save him.
好吧
S-- Okay.
你听到他说话了吧
You heard him, right?
他还把那事怪在妈妈头上
He actually blamed Mom for what happened.
他没有灵魂了
He doesn't have a soul.
那要怪谁呢
And whose fault is that?
我
Mine.
是我复活了他
I'm the one who brought him back,
我复活他是因为他是我们的家人
and I brought him back because he's family.
好吧
Okay.
然后他回来了
And then he came back,
他为了救我们烧掉了灵魂
and he burned his soul off to save us --
你和我
you and me.
现在呢 你...
And now what? You...
你要我的许可吗
Now you -- you want my permission?
你要我说我不介意
You want me to say I'm cool
同时失去你和他吗
with losing him u202dand losing you all at once?
因为我做不到
'Cause I can't do that.
我不说 因为我
I won't say that, 'cause I...
不行
No.
我已经失去太多了
I've already lost too much.
杰克
Jack.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我好久没见过这个了
I haven't seen one of these in forever.
哪弄来的
Where'd you get it?
从另一个世界
Another world.
对哦
Right.
那么
So...
还有多少
How many are there --
还有多少个世界 宇宙
how many other worlds or -- or universes
现实 什么的
or realities or whatever?
我不知道
I don't know.
数不过来了
Kinda lost count.
大部分很无聊
Most of them are boring.
一个是一切颠倒
One's in reverse.
一个里没有黄色
In one, there's no yellow.
一个里面都是松鼠
One -- One of them's just all squirrels.
米迦勒说你创造这些世界
So, Michael said that you create these worlds
然后就丢弃了它们
and you just toss them away
就像一本书的失败草稿
like failed versions of some book.
你相信他了吗
And you believe him?
他说谎了吗
Was he lying?
你对我们也是如此吗
Is that what you're doing to us?
不 萨姆
No. Sam...
你和你哥哥
you and your brother,
在所有多元宇宙的萨姆和迪恩里
of all the Sams and Deans in all the multiverse,
你们是我最喜欢的
you're my favorite.
你们太有趣了
You're just so interesting.
今天早些时候在那个办公室里发生的事
I mean, like that thing that happened at the office earlier today --
太疯狂了 是吧
that was crazy, right?
我以为我可以把世界变得更好
And I thought I could make the world a better place
只要人们不能撒谎
if people couldn't lie.
-并没有 -是啊
- Well, it didn't. - It really didn't.
然后我去见我外公外婆了
And I went to see my grandparents.
克莱恩夫妇吗
The Klines.
我想着他们之前挺喜欢我
Yeah, I thought they liked me.
或许他们现在还喜欢我
Maybe they'd still like me.
然后呢
And?
我外婆说我杀了她 我妈妈
My grandmother said I killed her -- my mom.
我是杀了她
And I did.
光是因为出生
Just by being born.
杰克
Jack...
我以前为此恨自己
I used to hate myself for it.
但我现在不那么觉得了
But I don't feel that way anymore.
我什么都感觉不到了
I don't feel anything.
她那么说了之后 你做了什么
After she said that, what did you do?
我...
I just...
你做了什么
What did you do?!
停下
Stop!
停下吧
Just stop.
什么
What?
你是什么东西
What are you?!
我跑了
I ran.
你观察我们吗
Do you watch us?
你不在的时候 你...
When you're not here, are -- are you...
在观察我们吗
watching us?
对
Yeah.
你们是我最喜欢的剧
I mean, u202dyou're my favorite show.
那你为什么不做点什么
Then why don't you do something?
如果我有你的能力
If I had your power --
萨姆
Sam.
我们谈过这个的
We talked about this.
这事不是这样的
Not the way it works.
等等
Wait a second.
为什么当发生情况 当世界有危险
Why, when the chips are down, when the world is -- is failing,
为什么总得我们出头
why does it always have to be on us?!
因为你们是我的人
Because you're my guys.
但现在 我们得专注于杰克
But right now, we need to focus on Jack.
那孩子啊
Ah, that kid.
等等
Wait a second.
你怕他
You're scared of him.
你不吗
Aren't you?
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
我知道
I do.
那你还等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
不等什么
Nothing.
迪恩已经去了
Dean's already gone.
玛丽的事是个失误
Mary was a mistake.
但自那以后 我一直在努力做正确的事
But ever since then, I've tried to do the right thing --
但是杜马
except for Dumah.
-她 -她领你走了歪路
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表