No, but he was probably from Charming Acres.
他看上去像
He had that "look."
魅力之地
Charming Acres?
沿路走五英里
About five miles up the road.
但那里很奇怪
But it's weird.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
日安 几位日安
Good day! Good day to you!
-卡尔 -你好 见到你真高兴
- Hey, Carl. - Hi, there. Nice to see you!
-这是... -嗯
- This is... - Yeah.
就像走进了《星期六晚邮报》里
It's like we're stepping into a Saturday Evening Post.
有时候你们晚上睡着后我会看那个
I look at them sometimes after you fall asleep at night.
很让人安心
They're very soothing.
我们要打给迪恩吗
Should we call Dean?
我也打了 但没信♥号♥♥
I mean, I've been trying, but...no bars.
看来这地方真是前不着村后不着店
Guess this place really is the middle of nowhere.
好 我们走吧
All right. Let's get to it.
-先生 看路啊 -抱歉
- Nelly! Excuse us. - Sorry.
其实 那个...
You know what? A-Actually...
抱歉 你们有时间吗
I'm sory. D-Do you have a moment?
我们正要去点心义卖♥♥
Well, we're on our way to the bake sale.
我们是联调局
We're FBI.
我们在调查一起发生在附近的死亡案件
We're looking into a death that happened near here.
你们是政♥府♥的啊
A couple of G-Men, huh?
我是贾斯汀·史密斯 这是我的娇妻辛迪
Well, I'm Justin Smith, and this is my foxy wife, Cindy.
亲爱的 我们要迟到了
Sweetie, we are going to be late.
抱歉 探员
Sorry, Agent.
没听说有谁死了
I haven't heard about anyone dying,
但你们去哈灵顿餐厅问问吧
but, uh, ask at Harrington's.
哈灵顿餐厅
尝尝他们的奶昔吧 可好喝了
And try a milkshake. They're the best!
话说 那是什么
Say, what's that ya got there?
我的手♥机♥啊
My...cellphone?
"手♥机♥"
"Cell...phone."
亲爱的 我的蛋糕要凉了
Honey, my cakes are getting cold.
手...机 手♥机♥
Cell...phone. A cell phone?
怎么回事
What was that?
或许他们是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Maybe they're Mormon?
哈灵顿餐厅
奶昔和冰淇淋
好奇怪啊
This is weird.
是有点 来吧
Yeah. Little bit. All right. Come on.
亲爱的 再去订点沙士
Sweetheart, can you make sure we get some more root beer?
已经寄出订单了 爸爸
Already sent the order, Pops.
请吧
Here you go.
抱歉 我们没点...
Oh, no. Sorry. We didn't order --
第一杯免费 人人都喜欢奶昔
First one's free. Everyone loves the milkshakes.
谢谢
Thanks.
这...
That is, uh...
太好喝了
Delicious.
-是吧 -珊妮 你能做...
- See? - Sunny, can you make me a --
香蕉圣代多配樱桃 给路易斯女士 就来
A banana split with extra cherries for Miss Lewis, coming up!
要不是那姑娘 我真会疯掉的
You know, I would lose my mind if it wasn't for that girl.
你们是我一直听人说起的警♥察♥吧
You must be the flatfoots I keep hearing about.
"一直" 我们刚到啊
"Keep"? We've barely been here five minutes.
小镇嘛
It's a small town.
奇普·哈灵顿 我是镇长
Chip Harrington. I'm the mayor.
镇长
Mayor?
你的小镇不错啊 镇长
It's a...nice town you got here, Mayor.
我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
我们有点老派 是吧
We're a little bit old-fashioned, huh?
住在这里的人
You know, people who live here --
我们彼此照顾
well, we take care of each other.
我们是为康拉德·马丁而来
We're here about Conrad Martin.
不知道你是否听说了
I don't know if you heard...
听说了 真可怜
I have. Poor kid.
警♥察♥来过
You know, the police came by.
他们说是动脉瘤什么的
They said something about an aneurysm or something?
不 他的脑袋爆♥炸♥了
No. His head exploded.
什么...
Wh--
你说什么
I'm sorry?
就像被太阳暴晒的熟透的瓜
Like a ripe melon on the sun.
好吧 这样吧 我们...
Okay. Uh, you know what? We, uh --
我们只是想尽可能了解他
We're just looking to find out everything we can about him.
好啊 我可以告诉你们他之前住哪
Yeah, well, uh, I can point you to where he was staying.
-行吗 -可以
- Would that help? - That'll work.
"就像被太阳暴晒的熟透的瓜"
"Like a ripe melon on the sun"?
那是个合适的比喻
It was an apt metaphor.
好吧 或许下次
Okay, well, maybe next time
尽量别那么...合适了
try to be a little less...apt.
整个小镇都怪异地风景如画
The entire town is so strangely picturesque.
是啊 还挺不错的 好了 我们这么办
Yeah, it's kind of nice. All right. Here's the plan.
我们进去 找硫磺 巫术袋 一般那些东西
We go in, sweep for sulfur, hex bags. You know, the usual.
好
Okay.
下午好 探员们
Good afternoon, Agents.
探员们 你知道我们要来吗
Agents? Were you expecting us?
小镇嘛 请进吧
Small town. Come on in.
好啊 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
你在准备搞科学实验吗
What, you setting up a science project?
我在尝试拿不同食物喂蛇
I'm trying different foods for the snake.
为什么
Why?
我觉得他心情不好
I think he's sad.
你试过熏肉吗
Have you tried bacon?
蛇喜欢熏肉吗
Do snakes like bacon?
我不知道
I don't know.
我喜欢熏肉
I like bacon.
好吧 你和蛇宝宝
Well, anyway, you and the, uh, snake...
想去...兜兜风吗
...want to go for a little dri-ive?
你是说猎魔吧
You mean a Hunt.
更像是郊游
More like a field trip.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 好 那好
Yeah. Good. All right.
我现在要去做点熏肉
u202dI'm gonna make some bacon now.
你想要点熏肉吗
Would you like some bacon?
这是康拉德的房♥间 他真是个好小伙
This is Conrad's room. He was such a nice young man.
他的事太遗憾了
What happened to him is a shame.
他才来到镇上几周
u202dHe'd only been in town for a few weeks.
你这里经常有人来吗
Do you have many people come through here?
不是谁都来 男人 我只租给年轻男子
Not people. Men. u202dI only rent to young men.
年轻女人独居 那可不好
It's not proper -- u202dyoung women living alone?
道德 人得有道德
Morals. You got to have morals.
是吧
You know.
道林女士 能给我拿点咖啡吗
Ms. Dowling? May I have some coffee, please?
当然 亲爱的
Of course, dear.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
情书 在床下藏着 是珊妮写的
Love letters that were under the bed. They're from Sunny.
珊妮 那个奶昔女招待吗
Sunny. Sunny, the milkshake waitress?
对 这些信令人惊讶的激♥情♥四射
Yeah, and they're... surprisingly passionate.
怎么激♥情♥了
Passionate how?
她花了好多时间描写
She spends, uh, quite a bit of time talking about the --
他那个的形状和重量
the shape and the heft of his --
好吧
Okay!
了解 激♥情♥四射 明白了
Got it, yep, passionate. Understood.
要我说 我们明天一定得去看看
Well, I say we should definitely check that out tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
是啊 这都挺晚的了 小卡
Yeah. It's getting late, Cass.
你说得对 我可能是需要休息
And you're right. u202dI-I probably need some rest.
你想住这儿吗
You want to stay here?
为什么不呢
Why not?
道林女士要做罐炖肉呢
Ms. Dowling's making pot roast.
手♥机♥ 手...
Cell phone. Cell.
手♥机♥
Cell phone.
有什么问题吗 亲爱的
Is something wrong, darling?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表