你们是猎人
You're hunters.
是的
That's right.
我没做错过什么
I haven't done anything wrong.
是啊 吸血鬼不会做错事的
No, vampires never do.
我们一巢 我们只喝动物血
My nest -- w-we fed on animal blood.
我们低调生活 直到
We -- We lived quiet lives, until...
直到他来了
until he came.
他
He?
谁
He who?
我不知道他叫什么 但
I don't know his name, but...
他很强大
he was strong.
他把我们都绑了起来
He tied all of us up and...
他一个个地
one by one, he'd take...
放我们的血
blood from us.
我看不清他究竟在做什么 但是
I couldn't see what he was doing exactly, but...
每次 都会发生爆♥炸♥
every time, there would be this explosion,
我的朋友就死了
and my friends would be dead.
他来抓我时
And when he was coming for me,
几个其他人想袭...
a couple of the others tried to att--
想袭击他
tried to attack him.
我就逃掉了 但是
I was able to get away, but...
他们都没活下来
they didn't make it.
他为什么要杀你 他说了吗
Why was he killing you? Did he say?
我觉得他不是有意的
I don't think he meant to.
似乎是未能如他所愿
I-It's just that... things seemed to go wrong.
他不是在杀戮
He wasn't killing.
而是
It was like...
像在做实验
It was like he was experimenting.
做什么实验
Experimenting? What for?
我不知道别的了
That -- That's all I know.
好吧
Okay.
跟你聊天很愉快
Nice chattin' with you.
等等
Wait, wait!
我不知道他想要什么
I-I don't know what he wanted.
也不知道他是什么
I-I don't know who he was.
但我知道他在哪
But I-I do know where he is.
如果
If...
如果你们放我走
If you let me go.
谢谢
Thank you.
很优雅
Very elegant.
但是
But, then...
你也是
so are you.
谢谢你带我到处看
Thanks for showing me around.
我都不知道这里还有那么多消遣
I didn't realize there was so much going on in...
这是哪里来着
Where are we, again?
德卢斯
Duluth.
没错
Of course.
我家那里可什么都没有
Nothing like where I'm from.
你家乡是什么样的
What's it like in your hometown?
空荡 荒凉 到处是死尸
Empty, wind-swept, u202ddead bodies laying around.
你真幽默
You're so funny.
遇见你真是美好的意外
What a nice surprise, meeting you.
你肯定在想我今晚为什么
I bet you were wondering what I was doing
独自一人在那个酒吧
all by myself in that bar tonight.
我确定我很清楚你今晚在那个酒吧
I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you were doing
做什么
in that bar tonight.
米迦勒
Oh, Michael.
我才不是那种女孩呢
I am so not that girl.
但你就是 不是吗
But you really are, aren't you?
你真坏
You're terrible.
你都无法想象
You have no idea.
你真以为我不知道你是什么吗
Did you honestly think I didn't know what you are?
你以为是你选中了我吗
You think you picked me?
是我选中了你
I picked you.
好了
Now...
召唤你的主子
summon your master.
警探 我的妻子儿子在特拉华州
Detective, u202dmy wife and son were murdered
派克河遭人谋杀
in Pike Creek, Delaware.
而你是特拉华州派克河的警督
You're a police lieutenant in Pike Creek, Delaware.
如果你不能帮我 谁能
If you can't help me, who can?
喂
Hello?
开什么玩...
You gotta be k--
你知道悬案是什么吗 卡西迪奥
You know what a cold case is, Castiel?
就是无关紧要没人在乎的案子
It's a case too unimportant for anybody to care about.
我妻子儿子永远地死了
My wife and son are dead -- gone forever.
我的人生跟他们一起去了 但没人在乎
My life is gone with them, and, uh...a-and nobody cares.
这些警♥察♥不关心
These cops don't care.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
这很...让人难过
That sounds... very difficult.
让人难过
Difficult?
你知道让人难过的是什么吗 没有证据
Yeah, you know what's difficult? There's no evidence.
没有指纹 没有DNA
There's no fingerprints. There's no DNA.
这怎么可能
I mean, how does that even happen?
有名证人说
I mean, there was a witness who came forward
看到了有人离开房♥子
and said they saw someone coming out of the house,
然后又改口说什么都没看到
and then they said u202dthey didn't see anything at all,
案子就被搁置[死]了
and the case died.
就像其他的
Like everything else.
尼克
Nick.
你呢 你获得了
You, on the other hand, you've been given...
第二次机会
a second chance.
你没死
You're not dead.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我懂
No, I do.
因为你的身体被人偷了
Oh, because your body was stolen?
因为我在占用别人的身体
Because I am occupying someone else's.
天使要在人间行走就必须这么做
All angels have to u202din order to walk the earth.
这
This...
曾是吉米·诺瓦克
This was Jimmy Novak.
"占用"
"Occupy."
像是"偷走"的美化说法
Sounds like a cleaned-up way of saying "steal."
吉米 是吗
And, um, Jimmy -- Is that his name?
他不介意吗
He all right with that?
生前是的
Yes, he was.
生前
"Was"?
吉米死了
Jimmy's dead.
卡西迪奥
Castiel...
你就是个冷血的偷尸犯
you're just a stone-cold body snatcher.
你跟路西法没有区别
You're no different than Lucifer.
我
I...
我得去看看杰克
I need to look in on Jack.
你知道
You know...
我活了数千年
...in all my thousands of years...
吉米·诺瓦克
...what happened to Jimmy Novak...
和他家人的遭遇
and his family...
是我最大的后悔
...it's my greatest regret.
你先请
You first.
百年陈酿干邑
100-year-old cognac.
有强烈的香草和杏味儿
Strong notes of vanilla and apricot.
而且没掺一点银
And zero undertones of silver.
多谢你接受我的邀请
I appreciate you accepting my invitation.
机智的梅勒妮
Yes, well, the ever-tactful Melanie
觉得最好不该拒绝
thought a refusal unwise.
她觉得你是个神
She thinks you're a god.
是大天使
An archangel.
但接近了
But close.
我是一群狼人的领袖
And I'm the leader of a werewolf pack.
一个大天使为什么要在乎我们
Why on Earth would an archangel care about us?
在乎我
About me?
我欣赏你
I admire you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表