I choose grateful.
不管是什么让我们团聚
So, to whatever brought us together,
我们欠你的
we owe you one.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
嗯
Yeah!
你看到他们晚饭时看彼此的眼神了吗
Did you see them at dinner, way they looked at each other?
他们好开心啊
They just seemed happy, you know?
这不公平 得到这一切
It doesn't feel fair to get all this
又得抛下它 我知道我们必须这么做
and have to throw it away, and I know we have to.
但这感觉...
But it just feels like, you know...
等我们把爸爸送回去
Once we send Dad back...
这一切就像没发生过
it's like none of this ever happened.
他会回去
He -- He just goes back to -- to...
做爸爸
to being Dad.
你是说你希望事情有所改变吗
You saying you wish things would be different?
你不希望吗
Don't you?
你能想象吗
Can you imagine --
如果过去的爸爸 知道现在他知道的事
Dad in the past, knowing then what he knows now?
我
I...
我觉得那会不错
I think it would be nice.
是啊
Yeah.
我以前也那么想
I used to think that, too.
但是
But, uh...
我们经历了不少艰难险阻
I mean, look, we've been through some tough times.
-这不可否认 -是啊
- There's no denying that. - Yeah.
很长时间以来 我都怪爸爸
And for the longest time, I blamed Dad.
我甚至还怪妈妈
I mean, hell, u202dI blamed Mom, too, you know?
我好生气
I was angry.
但就算我们能让记得一切的爸爸回去
But say we could send Dad back knowing everything.
那为何止于此
Why stop there?
何不让他回到更久之前
Why not send him even further back
让别的倒霉蛋去拯救世界
and let some other poor sons of bitches save the world?
但问题是
But here's the problem.
那我们算什么
Who does that make us?
我们会更好吗
Would we be better off?
或许吧
Well, maybe.
但老实说
u202dBut I got to be honest --
我不知道那个迪恩·温彻斯特会是谁
I don't know who that Dean Winchester is.
我喜欢我的样子
And I'm good with who I am.
我喜欢你的样子
I'm good with who you are.
因为我们的人生 是我们的
'Cause our lives -- they're ours.
或许我太老了 不想改变那些
And maybe I'm just too damn old to want to change that.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我也是
So do I.
好了
Okay.
我的女人
My girl.
我好想你
I miss you so damn much.
我也是
Me too.
你俩
You two.
你们要照顾好彼此
You take care of each other.
我们总会的
We always do.
见到你真好 爸爸
Good to see you, Dad.
嗯
Yeah.
我好为你们骄傲
I am so proud of you boys.
我好爱你们俩
I love you both so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
萨姆
Sammy.
通缉
堪萨斯黎巴嫩 2019跑步竞走赛事
怪物
Monsters!
他们猎杀怪物
Those guys hunt monsters!
那好酷啊
That is so cool.
玛丽 萨姆 迪恩
Mary, Sam, Dean.
发生了什么
What happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
好多事呢
Well, there's a story.
迪恩
Dean.
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
我就是...
I just...
我做了个长梦
I just had one hell of a dream.
嗯
Yeah.
不 是个好梦
No, it was a good one.
我这就回去
I'm on my way back.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表