You can go now.
-杰克 -萨姆
- Jack. - Sam?
米迦勒呢
Where's Michael?
我不知道
I don't know.
来 走了
Come on. Let's go.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
盖思
Garth.
-你没事 -嗯
- You're okay. - Yeah.
太好了 我们走吧
Great. Let's get out of here.
好
All right.
迪恩和小卡就到了
Dean and Cass are almost here.
他们有矛 他们一到
They got the spear. As soon as they get here,
-我们重组 上楼去 -干翻米迦勒
- we regroup, go upstairs... - u202dKick Michael's ass.
好
u202dYep.
盖思
Garth?
杰克
Jack!
萨姆 他在我脑子里
Oh, Sam. He's in my head.
他不肯停下
He won't stop.
他不让我停下
He won't let me stop.
-盖思 -对不起
- Garth. - I'm sorry.
别这样
Hey, don't do this.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
盖思
Garth.
你可以挺住的 你挺得住的
You can fight this. You can fight this one.
抱歉 盖思
Sorry, Garth.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好好睡吧 哥们
Sleep tight, buddy.
多谢等我们了
Well, thanks for waiting for us.
我没办法
I didn't have a choice.
他喝了米迦勒的能量
He drank Michael's grace.
他为什么不告诉我
Why didn't he tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
盖思变身时 米迦勒应该看到了
When Garth turned, I think it gave Michael a window.
他在通过他监视我们
I think he was spying on us through him.
所以米迦勒才知道我们会去哪
I think that's how Michael knew where we'd be,
才得以偷袭了我们
how he got the jump on us.
好吧 盖思现在被控制住了
All right, well, Garth's on ice now.
或许 如果我们杀了米迦勒 就能治好他
You know, maybe if we kill Michael, it'll cure him.
我联♥系♥了其他猎人
Well, I-I called the other Hunters.
他们在来了
They're on their way.
负责保护城市
Take care of the city,
以防我们在上面不能获胜
in case we don't win up there.
我觉得我们胜算挺大
I wouldn't bet against us, you know?
我能行的 没事 没问题
I got it. It's cool. It's good.
怎么样了
How we looking over there?
焕然一新
Good as new.
杰克
Jack.
他在上面 等着我们
He's up there, waiting for us.
米迦勒的怪物全城到处都是
You know, Michael's monsters are all over this city.
如果他有一点点怕我们
If he feared us in the least,
也会派几只来
he would've sent some our way.
是啊 他可以杀我的
Yeah, well, he could've killed me
就在快递公♥司♥
back at the shipping facility.
我觉得他希望我们来
I think he wanted us to come here.
我们得记住
We have to remember --
米迦勒能感应到我靠近
Michael will sense my approach.
那就别想偷袭他了
So zero element of surprise.
走进陷阱里
Walking right into a trap.
而且是能量满满的大天使设下的陷阱
Which is set u202dby a full-power archangel.
胜算渺茫
Impossible odds.
很有家的感觉
Feels like home.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
快来啊 各位
Come on, fellas.
你们要错过节目了
You're gonna miss the show.
他来了
There he is.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
你知道我感觉得到你吧
You do realize I can feel you in here.
根本没必要
There's really no need to be...
害羞
...coy.
米迦勒
Michael.
告诉我 小卡
Tell me something, Cass.
你为什么一个人来
Why'd you come alone?
先遣队吗 还是最强的先上
Advance scout? Strongest player first?
没那么强嘛
Not that strong.
但是 如果他们想错过好戏
But, hey, if they want to miss all the festivities,
那是
well, then that's... u202d
他们的
...their...
损失
loss.
但我还要赶日程
But I got a schedule to keep.
你拿到了
You got it.
是啊
I sure did.
我很高兴你今晚来了
I'm so glad u202dyou could make it tonight.
我知道你恨我 迪恩 但别忘了
I know you hate me, Dean, but don't forget --
是你让我进去的
you let me in.
现在你可以看到了
And now you get to see it --
你的错误成就的一切
everything your mistake will make possible --
一切的流血 一切的死亡
all the bloodshed, all the death --
都怪你
all on you.
迪恩
Dean!
相信我
Trust me.
那要留疤了
That's gonna leave a scar.
杀了他
Kill him!
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean?
不
No.
是啊
Yeah.
我放弃迪恩时 你都没想要问问
When I gave up Dean, you didn't think to question it,
这是为什么
to ask why?
迪恩当时在
Dean was...
抗拒我
resisting me.
他太留恋你了
He was too attached to you,
留恋你们所有人
to all of you.
他总是不停地扭动
He wouldn't stop squirming --
想冲出去 想回去
to get out, to get back.
所以我走了
So I left...
但还留了扇门
but not without leaving the door open...
留了一条缝
just a crack.
为什么要等
Why wait?
击溃他 让他彻底伤心失望
To break him, to crush and disappoint him so completely
这次 他就会安静点 乖乖地
that, this time, he'll be nice and quiet for a change --
埋在里面
buried.
现在成功了
And he is.
他不在了
He's gone.
现在
And now...
我有一整支大军
I have a whole army out there,
等着我的命令
waiting, ready for my command,
准备...开始
ready...for this.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表