- Charlie? - u202dSam!
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie!
船到桥头自然直了
So... we got creative.
好啊
Cool.
别担心
Don't worry.
我锁上了
I locked it.
你扭锁下面的开关了吗
Did you flip the switch under the lock?
什么开关
What -- What switch?
我去锁
I'll get it.
哈珀 别去
Harper, don't! Don't!
哈珀
Harper?
麦克库克
真贴心
Sweet.
不不
No, no.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 他是我男友
What? He's my boyfriend.
他就是有时候会有点嫉妒
He just gets u202da little jealous sometimes.
但他都死了
But he's dead.
还在跟踪你
And stalking you.
不 他是在跟踪你
No, he's stalking you.
这是我们的小游戏
It's a little game we play.
有些人会扮浪荡护士
Some people u202dpretend to be naughty nurses,
有些人玩捆绑 我们玩这个
some people get tied up. We do this.
他还得吃肉才能维系身体
Oh, and he has to eat flesh to maintain his body.
破魔法
Stupid magic.
但一切都挺好的
But it all works out.
但是
Except...
对你来说就不好了
not for you.
真抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry about all this, Jack.
我还真挺喜欢你的
I actually think I liked you.
但你显然是个猎人
But you're obviously a hunter,
而我们祖上都是亡灵法师
and I come from a long line of necromancers.
我基本上只能复活死人
I mean, I can mostly only raise the dead,
但这还挺方便的
but that comes in handy.
我不能允许你或你的朋友
And I can't let you or your friend
妨碍我和文斯的爱情
get in the way of the love Vance and I share.
这是初恋 杰克
It's first love, Jack.
最好的那种
The best kind.
没有包袱和妥协
Without baggage or compromise.
虽然他要去上大学时我只能杀了他好留住他
I mean, I did have to kill him to keep him here after college,
但每段恋情总有障碍嘛
but...every relationship has its stuff, right?
那些其他男人 都不像文斯
And all the other guys -- none of them are like Vance.
强壮 勇敢
Strong and courageous and --
所以他们都得死
So, they all had to die.
尤其是迈尔斯 他...
Especially Miles, who just --
所以我让文斯咬碎了他的喉咙
So, I had Vance crush his throat.
真希望我能看到
I wish I could have watched.
现在 我们要杀了你
And now we're going to kill you.
兰斯和蕾丝
好吧
Okay.
这玩意不怎么好杀
Not a lot works on these things.
爆头呢
Headshot?
不不
No, no, no.
这种玩意 得送他们回坟墓去
Creeps like this, you got to get 'em back in their grave.
往心脏里钉根银针 让他们动不了
Drive a silver stake through their heart to keep 'em there.
好 那...
Okay, so..
所以 我们得说服他去六尺之下
So, we got to convince this guy to get six feet under.
你要拿猎枪说服他吗
And you're gonna convince him with your shotgun?
并不是
Not exactly.
哈珀
Harper?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我以为我们一见钟情了呢
I-I thought we fell in love at first sight.
什么
What?
我不像其他那些男人那么弱
I'm not weak like those other guys.
我不怕真心爱你
I'm not afraid to really love you.
跟活人在一起会是什么样啊
What would it be like to be with someone alive?
他可以当着全镇的面
Who could walk you down the aisle
与你走上红毯
in front of the whole town?
并一起建立家庭
And start a family with.
跟我一起
With me.
但我还想杀你呢
But I tried to kill you.
每段感情都有障碍 不是吗
Every relationship has its stuff, right?
我们可以留在你所爱的小镇
We can stay in the town you love
永远不离开
a-and never leave.
她是我的
She's mine!
不
No!
好吧 我相信你们很相爱
Hey, okay, look, I'm sure you were in love, okay?
但这已经不是爱了
But this isn't love, not anymore.
我爱她
I love her.
是啊 当然 但现在
Yes, sure, sure, but now it's like
只是一场病态的游戏
some sort of a sick game, you know?
你还得吃人才能活下去
I mean, you have to eat people to stay together?
这浪漫吗
I mean, is that romantic?
你喜欢吗
You enjoy that?
好吧 听着
Okay, all right. Look,
我们考虑一下 好吗
let's just think about this for a second.
文斯
Vance!
宝贝 杀了他
Baby, kill him!
文斯
Vance!
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 抓住那姑娘
Yeah. Just grab the girl.
该死
Oh, son of a bitch.
我觉得巴士站那人
You know, I think that guy from the bus stop --
他应该不会有事的
I think he'll be all right.
医院肯定能照顾好他
I bet they'll take good care of him at the hospital.
他醒来时会头疼得不得了
He's also gonna wake up with a serious headache.
总比被杀好
Better than being killed.
我得说 我对那个苍蝇怪有些同情
Got to say, I do feel kind of bad for the Musca.
他如果跟族人待在一起
I-I mean, he could have been happy
本可以很开心的
if it stayed with his people.
不非得自己跑掉 就因为...
Didn't have to go off on its own just because --
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I get it.
我就像那只虫子
I am just like the bug,
我不该自己跑掉
and I shouldn't go out on my own.
但你的比喻有漏洞
But your nifty metaphor has holes.
我想找的不是爱
I wasn't looking for love.
我找到过 但失去了
I found it, and I lost it.
而且我也没杀人
And I didn't kill people
然后拿他们的尸块做巢
and literally nest u202din their body parts, so...
我知道
Okay, I know, I know.
那这个呢
How about this?
别走
Don't leave.
听我说完
Hear me out.
是啊 有些人在绝望
Sure, some people can do bad things
害怕时会做坏事
when they're desperate or scared,
但我们刚救的人
but I mean, the guy we just saved,
他有妻儿呢
he has a wife, children.
我不是说所有人都是好人
I'm not saying all people are good people
甚至大部分人是好人 但
or even that most people are, but...
如果我们帮助他人
if we help people,
那或许他们也会帮助别的人什么的
then maybe they'll help people and all that.
这是值得的
And that's worth it.
哪怕是有眼泪和死亡
Even with all the tears and death --
也是值得的
it's worth it.
我要说清楚
Just to be super clear,
我可不像苍蝇怪物
I am not like the fly monster.
但是
But...
我会考虑留下的
I'll think about staying.
50咖啡馆
杰克
Jack.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表