那都是真的了
Then it's all true.
上帝 魔鬼
God, the Devil.
现在你们住在秘密地堡里
Now you live in a secret bunker
跟一个天使和路西法的儿子做室友
with an angel and Lucifer's kid.
爸爸 没有你 这一切都不可能发生
Dad, none of this would have happened without you.
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*Don't you cry no more*
走过的路
这可不仅仅是米迦勒
This isn't just Michael we're talking about.
还是迪恩
It's Dean.
我能感觉到他在我脑子里
I can feel him in my head.
米迦勒一旦出来 世界就完蛋了
Michael gets out, u202dthat's it for this world.
比莉说这事只有一条好出路
Billie said that there's only one way that this ends right.
马拉克盒
A Ma'lak box.
你和米迦勒
You and Michael,
*Once I rose above the noise and confusion*
永远困在一起吗
trapped -- for eternity?
*Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion*
好吧 萨姆 我们回家
Okay, Sam. Let's go home.
*I was soaring ever higher*
爸爸
Dad?
*But I flew too high*
我觉得杰克不太好 迪恩
I don't think Jack is well, Dean.
杰克
Jack?
*Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man*
我们找到办法复活你了
We found a way to bring you home.
我们得使用汲取你灵魂的魔法
We need to use magic that will draw on your soul.
*Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man*
我是个温家人
I am a Winchester!
*I hear the voices when I'm dreamin' *
你想知道我烧了多少灵魂
You want to know how much of my soul
才杀了米迦勒
I had to burn off to kill Michael.
对
Yes.
*I can hear them say*
尼克 他想复活路西法
Nick -- he's trying to resurrect Lucifer.
我在这儿
I'm here.
*Carry on, my wayward son*
不
No!
*There'll be peace when you are done*
我在试图理解没有灵魂的杰克
I'm trying to understand Jack without a soul.
-听我说 -别烦我了
- Listen to me! - Leave me alone!
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*Don't you cry*
*Don't you cry no more*
我倒希望我能忘 想想他做的那些事
I wish I could forget about him! After what he did?
这是我们唯一的办法
This is our only play.
杰克
Jack.
如今
你们骗我
You lied to me.
杰克
Jack.
你们骗我
You lied!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
凶鬼恶灵
第十四季 第二十集[季终]
摩利亚
我不懂
I don't understand.
马拉克盒能锁住大天使的
The Ma'lak box can hold an archangel.
但杰克不是大天使
Jack's not an archangel.
是啊 看来他力量升级了
Yeah, apparently, the kid leveled up.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
-我们找到他 -怎么找
- We find him. - How?
我不知道 小卡 你说呢
I don't know, Cass. You tell me.
好吧 上次我们找到杰克 是...
Okay, the last time we found Jack, it wa--
是靠向他祈祷 但这次不会再成功了
it was by praying to him, but that's not gonna happen again.
你以为呢
Yeah, you think?
你们就不该企图把他锁起来
You should never have tried to lock him away.
知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
我本来也不想把他关进那盒子里
I never wanted to put him in that damn box.
-我希望他死 -迪恩
- I wanted him dead. - Dean.
他很危险 小卡 你早知道了
He's dangerous, Cass, and you knew it!
你知道很久了
You've known it for a long time!
但没关系 知道为什么吗
But that's okay. You know why?
因为我和萨姆 我们几乎杀过所有东西
Because me and Sam, we've killed just about everything there is.
这个 杰克 我们也会有办法的
And this -- Jack -- oh, we'll find a way.
因为他也只是一个怪物
Because he's just another monster.
你这话不是真心的
You don't mean that.
我绝对是真心的
The hell I don't.
好吧 那我们得找到杰克了
All right. So, I guess we got to find Jack.
-然后呢 -我不知道
- Yeah. Then what? - I don't know.
或许联♥系♥罗威娜
Maybe we call Rowena,
看她能不能做一个那种
see if she can put together one of those, um,
"灵魂炸♥弹♥"
"soul bombs."
你本想拿来对付黑暗的吗
The...thing you were gonna use against the Darkness?
对 或许能对他造成点伤害
Yeah, might actually put a dent in the kid.
好吧
Okay.
萨姆 我知道这不容易
Sam, I know this isn't easy, okay?
我知道他对你多重要
He -- I know how much he meant to you.
他对我也曾很重要 他曾是我的家人
He meant a lot to me. He was family.
但这 已经不是杰克了
But this? u202dThis is not Jack anymore.
他在伤害人 他在杀人
He's hurting, he's killing people.
这不会轻松的
This isn't gonna be easy,
但我们得做艰难的选择
but we're gonna have to do the hard thing.
我们得做不堪的事
We're gonna have to do the ugly thing.
反正也不是第一次了
Ain't like it's the first time, though, right?
不 亲爱的 不是那样的
No, honey, it's not like that.
-她只是工作上的同事 -你真该看到
- She's just a friend from work. - You should've seen it.
我逮到了条这么大的虹鳟
I caught a steelhead this big.
真的
I mean it.
我们去了小屋
u202dWe went up to the cabin...
天呐 她好贱
Oh, my God. She's such a bitch.
宝贝 不是你的问题 是我
Baby, it's not you. It's me.
-不 我不觉得他介意 -你好棒
- No, I don't think he took offense. - You're awesome.
虽然妈妈和爸爸今后不在一起了
Just because Mommy and Daddy aren't gonna be together,
我们还依然爱你
we still love you.
我去年在科切拉音乐节上看到他们了
I saw 'em at Coachella last year!
-什么都不会变的 -最棒的老板
- Nothing's gonna change. - Greatest company to work for.
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
-我不介意那个 -你是我最好的朋友
- I don't have any problem with those. - You're my best friend.
你的档案上写的是1米84
Your, um...profile said 6'1".
-我差不多了 -你可算能走回运了
- I am. Basically. - You're finally getting a break.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
-拜托 亲爱的 -为什么大家都...
- Come on, baby. - Why does everyone...
那不是黄♥片♥ 我不知道那是什么
That's not porn. I-I don't know what that was.
别说谎了
Stop lying!
镜像宇宙
我知道希望不大 罗威娜
Yeah, I know u202dit's a long shot, Rowena,
但尽力试试吧
but just try, okay?
试试吧
I mean, try.
她加入吗
She in?
她觉得这危险 疯狂
She thinks u202dit's dangerous and insane.
但是的 她加入
But, yeah, she's in.
她清楚杰克的本事
Well, she knows what Jack's capable of.
不好意思 借过
Excuse me. Coming through.
-呆子 -同类才认得出
- Nerds. - u202dTakes one to know one.
什么
What?
你啊 拜托
You. Come on, man.
你总说我书呆子
You're always calling me a geek,
但你会背所有的齐柏林飞艇歌♥词
but you know every word to every Led Zeppelin song --
倒背如流
backwards and forwards --
你对67年到84年间
you can discuss in detail
所有大摇滚乐队的鼓手如数家珍
every major rock drummer between '67 and '84,
你还每晚看《危险边缘》
and...you watch "Jeopardy!" every night.
好吧 好
Okay. All right, yeah.
但我跟这群扎克伯格可不一样
But I'm nothing like these, uh, you know, gaggle of Zuckerbergs.
他们不是...
Th-They're not --
镜像宇宙是做面部识别软件的
Mirror Universe builds facial-recognition software.
他们跟全世界基本上
They've got contracts with -- with basically
-所有的执法部门都有合同 好吗 -所以呢
- every law-enforcement agency on the planet. - u202dOkay. So?
所以我们需要找到杰克 但他会飞
So w-we need to track Jack, but he flies,
如果我们不能追查他的车牌
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表