I re-made this town.
我给了大家新名字 新生活
I gave everybody new names, new lives.
我让所有人开心了
I made everybody happy.
差不多所有人吧 那些抵抗的人
Well, most everybody, and, uh, the ones who fought it, well --
就被你杀掉
You'd murder them.
我只是想保护我的家
I was just protecting my home!
你什么都知道
And you -- you knew all about this.
她知道足够多的事 会配合我
Well, she knew enough to play along,
但我的小招数对珊妮一向不好使
but, uh...my tricks never worked on Sunny.
她太像我了
She's too much like me.
我完全不像你
I am nothing like you.
但你 我为什么不能改变你
But you. Why can't I change you?
因为我不是人
Because I'm not human.
好吧
Well...
先生们
Gentlemen?
珊妮
Sunny!
-珊妮 -离我远点
- Sunny! - Get away from me!
我不会伤害你的 萨姆
I won't hurt you, Sam.
天呐 我说了 我叫贾斯汀
Golly, I told you my name is Justin!
-你杀了康拉德 -不
- You killed Conrad! - No!
你对他说了实话 所以他才跑了
You told him the truth, and that's why he ran,
所以我才迫不得已下手了
and that's why I did what I had to do.
是你害死了那男孩 珊妮 不是我
No, you killed that boy, Sunny, not me.
我没
I didn't.
抵抗住
Fight this!
为什么 我在魅力之地很快乐
Why? I'm happy in Charming Acres.
我们都很快乐
We're all happy.
萨姆 我知道你想要快乐
Sam, I know you want to be happy.
我知道失去你的军队是什么滋味
And I know what it's like to lose your army.
我知道那滋味
I know what it's like...
做一个失败的领袖 萨姆
...to fail as a leader, Sam.
但你不能失去自我 你得抵抗住
But you can't lose yourself. You have to keep fighting.
你不能失去自我 否则 你就辜负了我们
You can't lose yourself, because if you do, you fail us.
你就辜负了我们失去的每个人
You fail all of those that we've lost.
你就辜负了杰克
You fail Jack.
萨姆 你就辜负了迪恩
Sam, you fail Dean.
你有病
You're sick.
但你留下了 你都没尝试阻止我
Well, but you stayed. You didn't even try and stop me.
-萨姆 -小卡
- Sam. - Cass?
我向妈妈保证不会丢下你 但你是个怪物
I promised Mom that I wouldn't leave you, but you're a monster.
不 不
No. No.
在这个小镇 我是上帝
In this town, I'm God.
不 你不是 相信我 我们见过上帝呢
No. You're not. u202dBelieve me. We've met God.
上帝留胡子的
God has a beard.
走开
Go.
坐下
Sit.
不
No!
抱歉了 伙计
Sorry, sport.
住手
Stop!
我说住手
I said stop!
瞧 我说了 你跟我一样
You see? I told you! You're just like me!
不 你伤害无辜者
No. You hurt innocent people.
你想要快乐
You want to be happy?
那快乐起来吧
Then be happy!
你做了什么
W-What did you do?
我不...
I -- I don't --
我...
I...
她给了他快乐
She made him happy.
你父亲困在了自己脑袋里
Your father is trapped inside his own mind.
他在一个...
He's in a world that --
美丽的世界里
It's a beautiful world.
但他在那里再无法伤害别人了
But it's a place where he can never hurt anyone again.
很好
Good.
看来小蛇挺喜欢郊游的
Well, it seemed like the snake enjoyed the trip.
不好说 它戒备很高
Hard to say. He's, uh, very guarded.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你呢 你开心吗
And what about you, huh? Good time?
挺...让人受启发的
It was...illuminating.
阿肯色州怎么样
How was Arkansas?
阿肯色州...
Arkansas was, uh...
很奇怪
It was...weird.
听说你穿了羊毛衫
Heard you wore a cardigan.
嗯 我把羊毛衫的事跟他说了
Yeah, I told him about the cardigan.
好啊 谢谢了
Great. Thanks.
还有老婆
And the wife.
他说你 可开心了
He said you were, uh, really happy.
多谢了你
Thanks. Yeah.
杰克呢
Where's Jack?
在他房♥间
His room.
很开心 是吗
Really happy, huh?
大概是吧
I mean, I guess I was happy, but...
那不是真的
It wasn't real, you know?
只是...
Just...
这里是没什么开心事
Well, not a lot of happy goin' on around here.
我现在好讨厌这里
I hate this place right now.
我讨厌
I hate it.
不论我看哪里 都会看到他们
Everywhere I look, I see them.
我会看到玛姬
I see Maggie.
或许就是因此
I guess that's why, uh --
我才急切地想离开这里
why I was so desperate to get out of here,
忙得累到不行
why I kept running us ragged.
但我得停下了 我不能一直逃避
But I got to stop that. I-I can't keep running. I --
这是我的家 我们的家
This is my home. This is our home.
迪恩 我觉得我就是需要点时间
Dean, I think I just need some time.
好
Okay.
小卡说你是想朋友了
Cass says you miss your friend.
你需要帮助
You need help.
萨姆和迪恩就会帮你 所以我也要帮你
Sam and Dean would help you, so -- so I'll help you.
我帮你与朋友团聚
I'll help you see your friend again.
天上再见
In Heaven.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表