你真的没事吗
Are you really fine?
我不知道 小卡
I don't know, Cass.
但我就该说这个 是吧
But that's what I'm supposed to say, right?
"我没事" 然后继续
"I'm fine," keep on moving?
我们都这么说
That's what we all say.
不 迪恩
No, Dean.
好吧
Okay.
我脑袋里有种敲击声
There's this pounding in my head.
从不停止
It never stops.
米迦勒在里面
Michael's in there,
他拼命地想出来
and he is fighting hard to get out.
我不能放松警惕
And I can't let my guard down...
片刻都不行
not for a second.
我几乎都没法睡了
I'm barely even sleeping.
那是持续不长的
Well, that's not sustainable.
是啊 说得对
No. No. It's probably not.
但抱怨也没用
But...no point in complaining about it.
这都靠我
It's on me.
不 是靠我们
No. It's on us.
我们会帮你的
We are here to help you.
我知道
I know. I know that.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
真的
I do.
趁那孩子还没回来
Look, before the kid gets back --
我知道我说好给你们时间
I know I agreed to give you guys time.
迪恩 我们能想到办法的
Hey, Dean, and we will find a solution.
好 但如果你们找不到
Okay. But if -- if you don't...
我们还有B计划
we still have Plan B.
迪恩 拜托
Dean, come on.
棺材 大海 完事
Coffin. Ocean. Done.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
瞧 看啊 大家都没事
Hey, see? Look at that. Everybody's fine.
-什么 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
好吧
Okay, um...
这些杀戮
these killings --
犯罪现场似乎有种
it seems like there's a ritualistic quality
仪式特征 不是吗 几乎像礼拜
to the crime scenes, right? It's almost liturgical.
就是宗教的意思
It means religious.
嗯 这个词我知道
Yeah. See, that one I knew.
或许我们错了
u202dMaybe we're wrong and --
这根本不是怪物
and this isn't a monster at all.
而是一个一直很走运的疯子
Maybe this is just a deranged person who's been getting lucky.
能做出这种事的人 就是怪物
Anyone who could do this is a monster...
就算那人只是人类
I mean, even if they're human.
孩子说得对
Kid's not wrong.
萨姆来电
喂
Yeah.
好 知道了
Okay. Got it.
看来萨姆和罗威娜有发现
Looks like Sam and Rowena have something.
好 我们有进展
Okay, so, we've made some progress.
这就像视听俱乐部的讲演
This is like an A.V. club presentation.
那是什么意思
What's an A.V. club?
就是一群不搞体育的人的特别小组
It's a special group for people who do not play sports.
他 他就是视听俱乐部
Yeah, him. He's A.V. club.
抱歉了 小伙子们 但这比你们
Excuse me, boys, but this is a bit more pressing
搞笑的吐槽要更紧急些
than your hilarious banter.
我相信 我们在猎杀一个戈尔工
I believe we are hunting a gorgon,
一种古老受诅咒的生物 喜欢蛇
an ancient, cursed being with an affinity for snakes
还渴求人肉
and a hunger for human flesh.
蛇头发 就像美杜莎
Snakes for hair? That's like Medusa.
你知道美杜莎啊
You know about Medusa?
当然
Oh, yeah.
《诸神之战》 把人变成石头
"Clash of the Titans"? Turns guys to stone?
那是夸张版的 不是石头
That's the exaggerated version. It's not stone.
而是因毒液导致的麻痹
More of a venom-induced paralysis.
所以才会有黑唇
Hence, the blackened lips.
而且被害人都没还击过
And the fact that the victims didn't fight back.
蛇皮其实都有点太明显了
And the snakeskin, which, frankly, was a bit on the nose.
是啊
Yeah.
我们根据这个新讯息扩展了搜查
So we expanded our search based on this new information,
我们发现17起符合此人手法的悬案
and we found 17 unexplained deaths that could fit our guy,
都在近三个月 在美国南方一路往西行进
last three months, moving west across the southern U.S.
-17人 -是啊
- 17 people. - Yeah.
据传 每隔几个月
Legend has it, every few months,
戈尔工就得疯狂大餐一顿
the gorgon goes on a spree and gorges itself.
就像蛇 说得通
Like a snake. That makes sense.
那里面有什么内容
So, is there anything in there
能解释这个戈尔工是怎么一直逃脱我们的吗
that explains why this gorgon keeps eluding us?
有些传说讲 戈尔工能看到人的命运
Some lore says that a gorgon can tell people's fates,
靠食用人眼
and, by consuming human eyes,
他们能"一瞥未来"
they may "glimpse the future."
嗯 我们认为他就是这样预料我们的
Yeah. We think that's how he sees us coming.
那么即便我们再用追踪咒
So, then even if we use your tracking spell again,
他也能发现
he'll know.
那我们怎么抓到他
So... how do we get him?
我不知道
I don't know.
卡车站
需要什么吗 伙计
Need something, fella?
我需要搭车
I really need a ride.
不是出租车
Not a taxi.
还有食物 我好饿
And some food. I'm kind of starving.
我也不是厨子
I'm not a cook, either.
能帮个忙我真的会很感激的
Really appreciate any help.
我会想办法偿还你的
And I'd find a way to pay you back.
是吗
Yeah?
绝对的
Definitely.
你想要什么都行
Anything you want.
我一直看人很准
And I've always had a sense about people.
我能看出你...
And I can tell that you...
绝对...有想要的东西
definitely... want things.
上车吧 我们再商量
Get in. We'll work it out.
那么
So, uh...
你愿意做...任何事吗
you ready to do, uh...anything?
你可得做更多...
You're gonna have to do better than that if --
很高兴我们上车了
I'm so glad we got in the truck.
这样轻松多了 不是吗
So much easier this way, isn't it? u202d
现在 我的毒素在麻痹你
Right now, my poison -- it's paralyzing you.
但很遗憾 你还要再过一阵才麻木
But, sadly, the numbing takes a little while to kick in.
所以 你会感觉到的
So, uh, you're gonna feel this.
佩吉和琼斯探员 联调局
Agents Page and Jones, FBI.
为什么联调局...
Why is the FBI --
我们还有几桩类似案子 跨了州境
We had a few more of these across state lines.
有什么异常情况吗
Anything unusual?
除了那人的眼睛没了吗
Other than the guy missing his eyes?
你觉得好笑吗
Is this amusing to you?
不 长官
N-no, sir.
抱歉
Sorry. I, uh...
我就是有点吓到了
I'm just a little freaked out.
我没见过这样的情况
I've never seen anything like this.
而且
And, uh...
是啊 还有件事
Yes, there is one other thing --
尸体上有张字条
a note on the body.
字条
A note?
嗯
Yeah.
是写给一个迪恩的
It's made out to some guy named Dean.
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪
Excuse me.
写了什么
What does it say?
"迪恩 我看到你一人站在卡车边读这张字条"
"Dean, I see you standing alone by the truck reading this note."
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表