-玛姬 -我父亲
- Maggie. - My father,
他会复活玛姬
he's gonna bring Maggie back to life.
玛姬 抱歉
Maggie? Hey, sorry.
-你没事吧 -我活着 所以
- You okay? - u202dI'm alive, so...
没事吧
yes?
忆往昔
你记得你问过
Remember when you asked
我们能不能阻止
if we could stop it?
这世上全部的邪恶
All the evil in the world?
或许有了杰克 我们就能
Well, maybe with Jack, we can.
或许吧
Maybe you're right.
那然后我们做什么
But then what will we do?
迪恩
Dean?
我们说好的
We had a deal!
米迦勒
Michael.
多谢你的身体
Thanks for the suit.
多谢你接受我的邀请
I appreciate you accepting my invitation.
我是一群狼人的领袖
I'm the leader of a werewolf pack.
一个大天使为什么要在乎我们
Why on Earth would an archangel care about us?
-你们也该得到应得的了 -应得的
- Isn't it time you had your due? - u202dOur due?
有办法可以增强你们的
There are ways to enhance your...
姑且称为才能吧
let's call them talents.
什么办法
And these ways are...
完全经过检验了
Fully tested.
很好
Yes.
早先是出了些错 我承认
There were some misfires early. I will admit to that.
但我已破解了密♥码♥
But I have cracked the code.
你提议我们向人类发起战争
Do you propose we wage a war on the humans?
何必做猎物
Why be the hunted...
你们可以做捕猎者
when you can be the hunter?
如今
俄克拉荷马州 克莱尔莫尔
罗琳
伙计们
Hey, guys.
好了 我们来到了
Okay, so here we are
美丽的俄克拉荷马州 克莱尔莫尔
in delightful Claremore, Oklahoma.
帖子上说 就是这里
According to the post, that's where it came from.
我觉得是食尸鬼
I'm thinking ghoul.
好了
Anyway...
进去吧
...here we go.
凶鬼恶灵
第十四季 第五集
细节很重要 好吗
...and details matter, all right?
噩梦逻辑
我知道作业很讨厌 但要做好
I know homework sucks, but it get it down --
全都做好
all of it.
我们了解得越多 就越强大
The more we know, the better we are, so...
行了吗 大家还有问题吗
Everybody good? Any questions?
好 那我们开始工作
Okay. Let's get to work.
你们玩得开心点
You kids have fun out there.
-别说 -什么 这挺好的
- Don't even say it. - u202dWhat? No, it's good.
很像个营地辅♥导♥员
It's got, like, a very camp-counselor vibe to it.
只差给你买♥♥个哨子了
Just need to get you a whistle.
那是什么啊
What is that?
没什么 就是
It's nothing. It's just...
猎人报到
Hunter check-ins.
-报到 -嗯
- Check-ins? - u202dYeah.
有爱死了
That's adorable.
你近来休息过没有
You got any rest lately, like at all?
我知道现在的情况很糟糕
I mean, look, man, I know things are crazy right now, okay?
我刚跟我的
I mean, hell, I just went toe-to-toe
个人恐怖片偶像对了决
with my own personal horror-movie icon,
但我们都需要睡美容觉
but we all need our beauty sleep. u202d
迪恩 我手下有16个去查案的猎人
Dean, I have 16 Hunters on cases right now.
还不算去萨拉索塔的杰克和小卡
That's not counting Jack and Cass in Sarasota
还有去德州对付法国狼人的妈妈和鲍比
or Mom and Bobby working that rugaru in Texas.
你知道他们经历了一场战争都活下来了吧
Okay, you know that these people survived a war, right?
对 但战争不是猎魔
Yeah, but a war isn't Hunting.
他们需要传说 武器 建议
These people need, uh, lore and weapons and tips
后援
and backup, and --
别担心我 好吗
Look, don't worry about me, all right?
我没事
I'm -- I'm -- I'm good.
怎么了
What is it?
有一个猎人没报到
One of the Hunters, uh, missed check-in.
谁
Who?
玛姬
Maggie.
快点接电♥话♥啊 丫头
Come on, kid, answer the phone.
你还让他们戴随身摄像头了
You got them wearing body cams now?
是啊 他们是新人
Yeah, they're new.
我觉得观看彼此猎魔是最好的学习方式
I figured watching each other Hunt is the best way to learn.
信♥号♥♥会直接上传至服务器
They upload u202ddirectly to the server.
美丽的俄克拉荷马州 克莱尔莫尔
...in delightful Claremore, Oklahoma.
如果出了岔子
And if something goes wrong,
你也有迹可循
you got a place to start.
是啊 没错
Yeah. That, too.
进去吧
Here we go.
有什么袭击了她
Something jumped her.
食尸鬼吗
The ghoul?
迪恩 如果她受伤或死了
Dean, if she's hurt or dead --
这未必呢
We don't know that, okay?
我们还什么都不知道呢
We don't know anything yet.
你刚跟我看到了一样的画面
You just watched the same thing I did.
我看到的是食尸鬼
I saw a ghoul, okay?
是啊 它们很讨厌
And, yeah, they're nasty little sons of bitches,
但它们是食腐的
but they're also scavengers.
它们一般不吃活人
They don't usually feed on the living.
-那为什么袭击她 -我不知道
- Yeah, so why attack her? - u202dI don't know.
如果我们过去查明
But I bet if we go there and find out,
还有机会带她回家
we got a shot at bringing her home.
-这是什么情况 -我不知道
- So, what's the deal here? - I don't know.
这地方是一个家族的
Same family owns the whole place.
私人墓地 不错啊
Private cemetery. Must be nice.
-什么 -方便啊
- What? - u202dAs in convenient.
但是他们怎么回事
But what are we talking here?
是像亚当斯一家那样的奇怪隐居者吗
Are they some sort of weirdo shut-ins like the Addams Family?
玛姬在查一条线索
Uh, Maggie was working a lead.
网上有孩子说 他们在学习时
Kids online said u202dthey were studying when --
有个"行尸企图灭了他们"
and I quote -- "A walker tried to end them."
就是僵尸 《行尸走肉》里的
It's a zombie -- a "Walking Dead" thing.
我知道行尸是什么 萨姆
I know what a walker is, Sam.
-"学习"啊 -是啊
- "Studying," Huh? - u202dYeah.
看看
Hey, check it out.
拖拽痕迹
Drag marks.
但没有血
But no blood,
所以玛姬可能还活着
which means Maggie could still be alive.
食尸鬼不抓人关着的
Ghouls don't take prisoners.
可能是她惊着了它
Okay, say that she surprised it,
它袭击了她
it attacked,
然后就把她拖到了什么地方留着之后吃
and then took her somewhere to feed for later, right?
它不会走远的
I mean, it couldn't have gone far.
或许还没杀掉她呢
Maybe it didn't finish the job yet.
不管怎样 我们找到它
Either way, I say we find it --
-然后杀了它 -嗯
- And kill it. - u202dYeah.
有人吗 谁在下面
Hello? Who's down there?
我们上去了
All right, we're coming up.
有事吗
Can I help you?
嗯 我是哈里森先生 这是拜恩先生
Yeah. I'm -- I'm Mr. Harrison. This is Mr. Byrne.
我们是历史保护协会的
We're with the u202dHistoric Preservation Society.
这里是私人领地
This is private property.
是啊 是市里派我们来的
Sure. Uh, the city sent us.
他们要把这里列为
They -- They are gonna make this whole place
-历史遗迹 -嗯
- a historic site. - u202dYeah. Yeah.
我们就是想到处看看
We just need to take a look around, uh,
勘察一下 然后去看看宅子
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表