无助无能吗
Weak and defenseless, you mean.
我是说
I mean that
你很可能会被人抓住
the possibility of capture is real, yes.
我听到你之前的话了 小卡
I heard what you were saying, Cass,
关于我的出身
about me finding out where I came from.
我并不了解我妈妈
Well, I never knew my mother.
我觉得最接近的 就是去认识
I thought the next best thing might be for me
我仅剩的家人
to meet the only real family that I have left.
那不是
That is not --
有用吗
Well, did it help?
你没告诉他们你是谁吧
And you didn't tell them who you were, did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
我想说的
I wanted to.
我想告诉他们我是他们的外孙
I wanted to tell them I was their grandson.
他们还说我像她
They thought I actually kind of looked like her.
我
I...
我不忍♥心告诉他们她死了
I couldn't tell them that she died.
他们是那么爱她
They just... love her so much.
我知道我该说的
I know I should have.
你那么做
What you did, you did...
是出于善意
from a place of kindness.
我想做人有比善良
I suppose there are worse ways to be human
糟的多的事
than to be kind.
萨姆有消息了吗
Have you heard from Sam?
他们找到米迦勒了吗
Did they find Michael?
可能是的
Yeah, they think so.
那他们会杀他吗
So they're gonna try and kill him?
不会
Uh...no.
计划是制♥服♥他
No, the -- the plan is to subdue him
用天使手铐和咒语
using angel cuffs and spell work.
他们得把米迦勒从迪恩身体里驱逐出来
They have to get Michael out of Dean.
如果他不肯走呢
And if he doesn't leave?
那他们会逼他出去的
Then they'll try to drive him out.
-如果还是不行呢 -杰克
- And if that doesn't work? - u202dJack --
小卡 必须要阻止米迦勒
Cass, Michael has to be stopped.
我知道 会阻止他的 等迪恩
I know, and he will be, after Dean is --
不 迪恩无所谓
No, Dean doesn't matter.
你们都一心想救迪恩
You're all so focused on trying to save Dean.
我懂 我理解 但如果无法救他
And I get it, I understand, but if he can't be saved,
如果要在他和米迦勒中选
if it comes down to him or Michael...
必须要阻止米迦勒
Michael has to be stopped.
不管是囚禁还是杀死
Caged or killed --
如果这会让迪恩死亡呢
And if that means that Dean dies, too?
那他就得死 我了解这个米迦勒
Then Dean dies. I know this Michael.
我看到了他对一整个世界做了什么事
I've seen what he's done to an entire world,
你也看到了
and so have you.
如果为了阻止那一切在这里上演
If stopping that from happening here
就要牺牲迪恩 那...
means that Dean has to die, then...
你觉得他不会这样想吗
Do you think he'd want it any other way?
很高兴时隔这么久又见到你
Well, it is so good to see you after all these years.
我是说
I mean...
那晚之后 你就消失了
after that night, you just disappeared,
我也不知道你究竟怎么样了
and I never knew what happened.
是啊 失去家人后 我无法忍♥受
Yeah, after I lost my family, I couldn't stand
再在那栋房♥子里待下去了
being in that house one more minute.
尼克 我完全能够理解
Nick, u202dI completely understand.
是吗
Do you?
我希望你这些年治愈了心伤
I just hope these years have been healing
也得到了安宁
and restful for you.
我一家都被屠♥杀♥了 阿蒂
My whole family was slaughtered, Arty.
我已经没有安宁可言了
There's no...restful for me anymore.
我罪多也只能希望
The best thing I could hope for
抓到犯案的禽兽
is that I catch the monster who did it.
是啊 尼克 我们都希望
Well, sure, Nick. u202dWe all -- We all want that.
是吗 阿蒂
Do you, though, Arty?
因为你说你看到了
'Cause you said you got a good look
离开我家的男人
at the man who left my house,
然后又改了口
and then you changed your story.
我必须改口 尼克 因为根本没人
Well, I had to, Nick, because there was no man.
我
I mean, I...
当时一激动
In the heat of the moment,
可能以为自己看到了什么
I guess I thought I saw something.
我太想帮忙了
I wanted so much to help.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
你是从那扇窗往外看的吗
Is that the window you were looking out of?
你为什么往外看 阿蒂
What made you look out, Arty?
你听到尖叫了吗
You hear someone scream?
我也不记得了
Uh, I-I don't really remember.
你看到的人
The man you saw, was he --
是冲出来的 还是很放松
was he rushing out, or was he casual?
尼克 我说了
Nick, I told you that --
他拿锤子了吗
What, did he have a hammer?
因为警♥察♥说 他就是那样杀死我家人的
'Cause that's how the cops said he murdered my family.
砸碎了他们的头骨
u202dHe smashed their skulls...
用锤子 一下下地砸
over and over with a hammer.
尼克 没有什么人的
Nick, there -- there was no man.
阿蒂
Oh, Arty.
是谁找上了你
Who got to you?
什么
W-W-What?
有人找上了你吗
Somebody get to you?
没有
No.
花钱买♥♥通了你
They pay you off?
没有
I mean -- N-No.
还是你只是害怕
Or were you just scared?
我记错了 就是这样的
I just remembered wrong. That's all there is to it.
我的家人应该得到公道 你明白吗
My family deserves justice. Do you understand me?
我应该得到公道 我要讨个公道
I deserve justice! I'm gonna get justice!
你明白吗 阿蒂
Do you understand me, Arty?!
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
我认为你知道 阿蒂
Oh, I think you do, Arty.
我认为你知道
I think you do.
吸血鬼是撒谎了吗
You think vamp girl was lying
说米迦勒藏在这里
about Michael hiding out here?
何必呢
Not sure why she would.
她完全应该希望他死
I mean, she has every reason to want him dead.
她没有对发生在这里的屠♥杀♥撒谎
She wasn't lying about the slaughter happening here.
地板上有大量凝固血迹
Whole lot of dried blood on the floor.
他杀他们干什么
Why was he killing them?
而且"实验"是什么意思
And what did she mean by "experimenting"?
看来他不在
Don't look like he's here.
狼人
Werewolves!
银弹不起作用
Silver bullets aren't working!
什么都不行
Nothing's working!
这个行
Well, that works.
大家没事吧 有人被咬了吗
Is everybody okay? Anyone get bit?
没有
No.
我没事
I'm okay.
这叫什么狼人
What the hell kinda werewolves were those?
银伤不到他们
Silver didn't touch 'em.
萨姆
Sammy.
是我
It's me.
迪恩
Dean.
真是你吗
Is it really you?
嗯 真是我
Yeah, it's really me.
你没事吧
A-Are you okay?
不 我有事
No, I'm not okay!
但你驱逐了米迦勒
But you got Michael to leave.
不 我没有
No, I -- I don't...
我没有
I didn't.
什么
What?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表