Have you asked?
鲍比不像你♥爸♥爸那么敞开心扉
Bobby's not open like your dad.
等等
Wait.
像我爸爸吗
Like my dad?
好吧
Okay.
至少他不像我当年认识的你♥爸♥爸
At least he's not like your dad was when I knew him.
好吧
Right.
鲍比有高高的心墙
Bobby's got walls, big ones.
我不知道我能不能面对这样的他
I just don't know if I can do that...
如果我还真打算再找的话
if I even ever put myself out there again.
我不该跟你谈这些的
I shouldn't be talking to you about this.
你觉得我刚刚对你弟弟太凶了吗
You think I was too hard on your brother back there.
他已经尽力了 他已经不止尽力了
He's doing his best. He's doing better than his best.
经营这猎人警♥察♥
You know, this whole Hunter Five-O thing --
他为此都拼命了
he's -- he's killing himself over it.
他不吃 不睡
He doesn't eat, he doesn't sleep,
还留上了络腮胡子
grew himself one of those Kenny Rogers Beards.
别介意
No offense.
我
Well, I'm, uh...
还在努力了解这个鲍比
still getting to know this Bobby.
我们的鲍比也不怎么敞开心扉
Our Bobby wasn't the most open person either.
起初不是
Not at first.
他妻子 被一个恶魔附身了
His wife, she, uh -- she was possessed by a demon,
他只能自己去解决了她
and he had to u202dtake care of it himself.
他们没有孩子吗
They never had any children?
没有
No.
反正 我想说的是
Anyway, point is,
人们筑起心墙是有原因的
people put up walls for a reason.
不管你的鲍比心墙后面封了什么
So, whatever your Bobby has behind his...
肯定很痛苦
...doubt it's pretty.
但你觉得我该尽力去弄明白
But you think I should try and find out?
知道吗
You know what?
如果你在乎他
If you care about him,
我觉得你该去
I think you should.
-这什么 -怎么了
- Hey, what is...? - u202dWhat?
萨姆 来看
Sam, look at this.
联调局
FBI,
缉毒署
DEA...
林♥业♥局♥
...Forest Service.
像是猎人的钱包
Looks like a Hunter's wallet.
又一个猎人
Another Hunter?
不是我们的人
Not one of ours.
鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby!
什么鬼
The hell?
你哪去了
What happened to you?!
你这是怎么了
I could ask you the same question.
你
Y--
谁啊
Hello?
尼尔
Neil?
不 不
No! No!
有个东西在走廊里追我
A thing chased me down the hall.
什么东西
What kind of thing?
肯定不是真的 看着...
It couldn't have been real. It looked --
看着像吸血鬼
It looked like a vampire.
我疯了 这就是疯话
Oh, I'm crazy. That sounded crazy.
你没疯
You're not crazy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们来我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
你们猎魔
You hunt monsters?
那历史协会呢
What about the Historic Society?
嗯 抱歉了
Yeah -- Sorry.
你们不会相信我在小屋里找到了什么
You're not gonna believe what I found in the shed.
你们猎魔
You hunt monsters?
很好 你说了
Oh, good. You told them.
你在小屋里找到了什么
What did you find in the shed?
死人
Dead guy.
会不会 是他
Any chance, uh -- Any chance it was him?
嗯 就是他
Yeah. Yeah, that's him.
好吧
Great.
我们认为有东西在杀猎人
So, we think something is killing Hunters.
鲍比呢
Where's Bobby?
去卡车上拿什么东西了
Said he had to grab something out of the truck.
我去看看
I'll go check.
不 等等
No, wait, time out.
我们地界上有具死尸
There's a dead body on our property?
还不止呢
Yeah, that's not all.
有个她爸爸的克隆体企图杀我
A wormy clone of her dad tried to kill me.
就是视频里袭击了玛姬的那个
It was the same thing that attacked Maggie in the video.
-玛姬是谁 -但我爸就在那儿啊
- W-Who's Maggie? - But my dad is right there.
这没道理啊
This makes no sense.
萨莎 我们可以跟管♥理♥员♥谈谈吗
Sasha, c-can we talk to the Groundskeeper, please?
唐吗 他几小时前就走了
Don? He left hours ago.
我看到的那东西呢
What about the thing that I saw?
嗯 有个吸血鬼在走廊里追她来着
Right. Yep. S-So, she had a vampire chase her down the hall.
好吧 是啊 完全说不通
Okay, you're right -- no sense.
什么样的吸血鬼会允许晚饭自己跑掉
I mean, what kind of vampire lets its dinner go AWOL?
而且我杀死的那玩意 死得很怪
And that thing that I killed died weird.
这有些牵强 但听我说
Okay, you know what? This is a stretch, but --but go with me.
如果我们面对的
u202dWhat if what we're dealing with,
完全不是怪物呢
what if they aren't monsters at all?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好吧 那是什么
All right. Well, then what are they?
可能是显现
Maybe some kind of manifestation?
女巫或灵媒制♥造♥的吗
Like from a witch or a psychic?
记得老人院的那人吗
Remember, uh, the -- the guy in the old folks' home?
他可以制♥造♥《兔八哥》的情景
He could -- He could make things go "Looney Tunes."
-弗莱德·琼斯 爸爸的哥们 -就是他
- Fred Jones -- Yeah, Dad's buddy. - u202dExactly.
他有念力 能重塑现实
He was psychokinetic. He could reshape reality.
重塑 那不可能
Reshape? That's not possible.
哥们 你对"可能"毫无概念
Oh, pal, you have no idea what's possible.
但弗莱德·琼斯基本上有紧张症
Yeah, but Fred Jones was damn near catatonic.
他完全不清楚自己做了什么
He had no idea what he was doing.
或许他也不知道
Well, maybe he doesn't either.
你觉得这是我爸爸做的
You think my dad's doing this?
萨莎 你♥爸♥爸显现出过...
Sasha, has your dad ever shown any signs of, um...
念力吗 没有 没有
Psychic powers? There's -- No. No.
如果你说典型的工作狂
I mean, if we're talking textbook workaholic
和有毒的自恋倾向
with toxic narcissistic tendencies,
那还差不多 但念力 不可能
then, yeah, sure, maybe. But a psychic? No way.
他干吗要显现个吸血鬼吓唬自己女儿
Why would he manifest a vampire to scare his own daughter?
萨莎 告诉我们你看到吸血鬼时
Sasha, tell us exactly what was going on
具体的情景
when you saw the vampire.
我以为听到了老鼠
I thought I heard rats
还是什么在阁楼里
or something in the attic.
我就上去看 但...
I was going up to see, but I --
但你被吓到了
But you got scared.
于是你就没去
You got scared, so you didn't go.
-阁楼 -嗯
- The attic. - Yeah.
我去 你陪他们
I'll go. You stay with them.
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby!
你能不能别
Could you not --
算了吧
Yeah, you know what? Never mind.
-你没事吧 -我爸爸要死了
- You okay? - Well, my father's dying,
还有个怪男人在磨一把
and there's a strange man sharpening a...
砍刀 好用来杀死我起居室里的
...machete to presumably kill monsters with
怪物
in my living room.
幸好有苯二氮平类药物
Thank God for benzos.
我就不该回来这里
I never should have come back here.
谢了 老爸
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表