跑远
Go long!
罗斯福
Roosevelt!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是杰克
I'm Jack.
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
我...
My...
杰克
Jack.
是你
It's you.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你还是个婴儿呢
You were just a baby.
我长大了
I-I grew up.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
罗斯福
Roosevelt?
我在高中时 它被车撞死了
He was hit by a car when I was in high school.
怎么会...
How in the world...
你在天堂
You're in Heaven.
你在你的回忆里
You're in your memories,
你最棒的回忆 因为
your best, best memories because...
我死了
I died.
你出生那天
The day you were born.
你为什么...
Why are you...
不
No.
不不
No, no, no.
宝贝 不
Baby, no, no.
卡西迪奥
Castiel -- he was --
他该照顾好你的
he was supposed to take care of you.
他做到了
And he did.
他和萨姆 迪恩
He and -- and Sam and Dean --
他们都尽力了
they tried their best.
但出了些岔子
But things didn't go as planned.
所以我得来确认你还好
That's why I had to see if you were okay.
杰克 发生了什么
Jack, what's wrong?
好吧 莉莉应该马上就好了
All right, Lily u202dshould be done in a second.
她在给杰克写指导 让他知道怎么...
She's writing instructions for Jack so he'll know how to, uh...
使用吸魂魔法吗 那女人真棒
Use the soul-sucking magic? Boy, that lady's a peach.
-我们谈过了 -我知道
- Listen, we talked about this. - u202dI know.
没办法 只能如此 是啊
Gotta happen. u202dIt's the only way. Right.
但我不想拿一个
But I don't like rollin' the dice
前天使疯狂杀手的话来赌一把
on the word u202dof a psycho ex-angel killer.
我也不喜欢 但冒险
I don't love it, either, but taking risks,
做糟糕的交易 我们就做这个
making crappy deals -- that's what we do.
是啊 而且往往没好果子吃
Yeah, and they usually bite us in the ass.
那你想怎么办
So, what do you want to do about it?
把杰克丢在停尸房♥吗 还是烧了他
Leave Jack in the morgue? Burn him?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
因为在我看来 不这么做
Because, for me, u202dnot doing this -- that --
就像是让他再死一次
that would be like letting him die all over again.
我也想要杰克回来
I want Jack back, too, okay?
真的
I do.
但我不信任莉莉
I just don't trust Lily.
知道杰克的方位了吗
You got a 20 on Jack?
并不
Not exactly.
天使电台放出了求救信♥号♥♥
Angel radio is playing a distress signal.
太棒了
Awesome.
天堂大门都打开了
All of Heaven's gates are open,
包括被梅塔特隆关上的
even the ones that Metatron closed.
那是什么意思
What could that mean?
我不知道 但肯定不妙
I don't know, but it's not good.
更棒了
More awesome.
那你去吧 我们负责莉莉
All right, well, you go. We got Lily.
等我们准备好了 就祈祷
When we're ready, we'll pray.
指导手册
The instruction manual.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我们快好了
All right, we're almost set.
还剩一样东西
Just got to get one more thing.
我去拿
I'm gonna go grab it.
或许我们一开始有点不快
You know, maybe we got off to a bad start.
我该谢谢你
Um, guess I should be thanking you.
接受你的道歉了
Apology accepted.
但有件事让我不舒服
Except something's been bothering me.
如果你的魔法这么棒
Uh, you know, if this magic of yours is so great...
你为什么不再用了
why'd you stop using it?
你让自己变老
You're letting yourself get old.
你让自己死去
You're letting yourself die.
为什么
Why?
如果不非得去地狱 何必冒这个险
Why risk going to Hell if you don't have to?
你有事没告诉我们
There's something you're not tellin' us.
伊什姆带走我女儿时
When Ishim took my daughter,
我发誓要杀了他
I swore I'd kill him,
哪怕要烧毁我全部的灵魂
even if it meant burning my entire soul.
但没有
But it didn't.
我还剩那么一点点的灵魂
I have a sliver, u202da whisper of my soul left.
然后呢
And?
梅
May --
我女儿
my daughter, my little girl --
在天堂
is in Heaven.
如果我的灵魂还剩一点...
And if there is still a piece of my soul...
你明白了吗
Now do you understand?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
乌列
Zuriel.
杜马
Dumah.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们就...抱歉
We were just -- Sorry.
那玩意 它碰我的时候
That stuff -- when it touched me,
我眼前突然一抹黑了
everything just went black.
我以为你在地球上呢
I thought you were supposed to be on Earth.
我在找个人
I'm looking for someone.
杰克
Jack.
我得找到他
I have to find him.
别丢下我
Don't leave me.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
杜马
Dumah.
船长海滩咖啡厅
凉了
It's cold.
他不在这里
He's not here.
你好 卡西迪奥 杜马
Hello, Castiel, Dumah.
杰克走了
Jack's gone.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
可能是他天使的那部分
Perhaps the angel side of him
知道他在天堂
knew he was in Heaven.
不管怎样 他走了
In any case, he left.
娜奥米 到底发生了什么
Naomi, what is happening here?
我们遭到袭击了
We're under attack.
它冲破了大门 击败了我们的防御
It stormed the gates. It defeated our defenses.
我们所剩无几 根本无力阻止
There are so few of us left, we couldn't even stop it.
它 它是什么
It? What -- What do you mean by "It"?
影子 统治虚无的东西
The shadow, the thing that rules the Empty.
你怎么会认不出它的手笔 卡西迪奥
I'm surprised you didn't recognize its handiwork, Castiel.
你们不是老朋友了吗
I thought you were old friends.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
只有虚无
Nothing but Empty.
天使和恶魔 你们死了都会来这里
Angels and demons, you all come here when you die.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你是我们之中唯一逃脱的
You're the only one of us who ever escaped.
它想要什么
What does it want?
那男孩
The boy.
虚无认为杰克是它的
The Empty considers Jack its property.
谁知道呢 或许它是对的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表