有时间都会想暂时逃避现实
It was always nice to check out once in a while.
我喜欢看电影
I like to watch movies
因为我知道坏人会输
where I know the bad guy's gonna lose.
敲敲门
Knock knock.
该死了
Time to die.
我们要关门了
Oh, um, we're, um -- we're closing.
嗯嗯 我...
Yeah, right. I-I just, uh...
抱歉 我想...
Sorry. I'm just here to, um...
你听说斯图尔特的事了吗
Did you hear about Stuart?
嗯 他妈妈来送他的钥匙时
Yeah, his mom told us what happened
-把事情都告诉我们了 -嗯
- when she dropped off his keys. - Yeah.
他遭遇的事太疯狂了
I mean, what happened to him, that's insane.
是啊 我有几个问题
Yeah, yeah, so -- so I actually have a few questions, um...
可能不太寻常
and they might be a little different.
-什么意思 -就是
- Different like... - Different like, uh...
斯图尔特亲近的人里有谁最近死了吗
Has anyone close to Stuart died recently?
你是保险员吧
You're an insurance dude, right?
是的 我们一般
Yeah, yeah, and -- and we wouldn't normally
不会问这种问题
ask these kinds of questions,
但情况特殊
but it's a special circumstance, and...
那个...
Well, I mean...
乔丹吧
Jordan.
漫画书店在塞勒姆市区开业
乔丹
Jordan?
是啊 他是店主
Yeah, he owned the store.
是他让斯图尔特 德克和我
He taught Stuart, Dirk, and I
了解了关于漫画和游戏的一切
everything we know about comics and games.
他就像我们的威利旺卡
He was like our own personal Willy Wonka.
听上去很棒啊
Sounds like a great guy.
是啊
He was.
癌症很讨厌
Cancer sucks, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
这店现在是谁的了
So, who owns the place now?
我和德克
Me and Dirk.
乔丹留给了我们
Jordan left it to us.
没给斯图尔特吗
But not Stuart?
斯图尔特在这里工作 但乔丹开了他两次
Stuart worked here, but Jordan fired him twice.
他总逮到斯图尔特偷东西
He kept catching Stuart stealing,
对于乔丹
and to Jordan,
这地方是他的生命
this place was his life, you know?
你又把斯图尔特雇了回来
And you hired Stuart back?
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
好吧
Right.
好 乔丹埋在了哪
Okay, uh... Where is Jordan buried?
没埋 他是火化的
Nowhere. He was cremated.
好吧
Oh, um, right.
好 抱歉 让我...
Sure, uh, excuse me. I just have to, uh...
那是什么
What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
一氧化碳探测器
It's a, um... carbon monoxide detector.
那...很严重吗
Wh-- Is that -- Is that bad?
是啊
Yeah, yep.
很严重
Pretty bad. Um...
知道吗 你最好马上出去
You know what? Uh, you should leave now.
-什么 不 -好吧 听我说
- What? No. - Okay, listen to me.
这么说虽然奇怪 但我觉得你有危险
This is weird, but I think you're in danger --
萨曼莎
Samantha?
萨曼莎
Samantha!
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
不好
No?
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我觉得...
I think, uh...
是个鬼...
I think a ghost --
鬼
A ghost?
是的 听我说
Yes, um... All right. Listen to me.
鬼是真的 它们可以附身一些东西
Ghosts are real, and they can possess things --
人 玩具 链锯
uh, people, toys, chainsaws,
看来还有真人♥大♥小的人偶
and, apparently, life-size figurines.
你不是保险公♥司♥的吧
You are not from an insurance company, are you?
并不是
N-Not exactly.
我也不确定
Listen, I-I-I'm not sure,
但我觉得乔丹的鬼想杀斯图尔特
but I think the ghost of Jordan is trying to kill Stuart.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他伤你了吗
Did he hurt you?
没有
No, he just --
他把我推开 然后就走了
He shoved me out of the way, and then he bolted.
锁住了
It's locked.
钥匙呢
Where are the keys?
那个短斧杀手还是什么的拿走了
Hatchet Man or whatever took them.
-确定吗 -我
- You sure? - I --
我光顾着尖叫了
I was pretty busy screaming,
但是的 我确定
but, yeah, I'm sure.
这个贵吗
Is this expensive?
什么
What?
不 别
No, don't!
是啊 防碎玻璃
Yeah, it's shatter-proof glass.
乔丹的防盗措施不是盖的
Jordan's pretty serious about thieves.
健身操教练进大绞肉机
The aerobics instructor in the giant mixer.
是吧 然后次日早晨在休闲中心里
Right, and then the kids the next morning are
孩子们吃早餐
at the rec center, they're all eating breakfast,
有个人吃到一颗
and the one finds a tooth with all the stringy bits
还连着肉的牙
still hooked onto it.
拜托
Oh, come on.
《猛鬼街》《黑色星期五》
弗莱迪和杰森弱爆了
I mean, forget Freddy and Jason.
那才是恐怖片前十的杀人场面
That's top-10 horror-movie kill right there.
可以说头五了
Top-five, even.
还有那个运动员的脸
Oh, and then, the jock guy's face
被短斧杀手摁进了卡车引擎风扇里
when Hatchet Man shoves it into the engine fan of that truck
然后它...
and it just, like... bbl-bbl-bbl-bbl-bbl-bbl...
你知道脑浆他们是用
Did you know that they made the brain splatter
盐水太妃糖做的吗
with saltwater taffy?
-这我不知道呢 -嗯
- I did not know that. - Yeah.
太酷了
That's pretty cool.
失陪
Excuse me.
什么事 萨姆
Yeah, what's up, Sam?
我们是对的 是鬼
We were right. It's a ghost.
那人叫乔丹·麦克尼尔
Guy's name was Jordan MacNeel.
曾是漫画书店店主
He used to own the comic shop.
好 那我们去墓地吗
All right, so we going to a graveyard or what?
不不 他是火化的
No, no, no. He was cremated.
而且
And, um...
怎么
And what?
他附身了店里那个大卫·耶格真人♥大♥小人偶
So, he possessed the David Yaeger figure at the shop,
我觉得他去杀斯图尔特了
and I think he's coming for Stuart.
等等 你是说
Wait, wait, wait -- Are you telling me that --
短斧杀手大卫·耶格要过来了吗
that Hatchet Man David Yaeger is coming here?
并不真是他 但是...
Uh, I mean, not -- not literally, but...
短斧杀手要来了
Hatchet Man is coming here?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
看啊
Look at that.
哥们
Hey, man!
大卫·耶格
David Yaeger!
服装太赞了
Killer costume!
走吧 不给糖就捣蛋
Come on, let's go. Hey, trick or treat!
如果鬼是真的 那吸血鬼呢
If ghosts are real, does that mean vampires?
也是
Yep.
女巫呢
Witches?
狼人呢
Werewolves?
除了哥斯拉都是真的
Unless it's Godzilla, it's real.
好吧 进来
All right. Get in.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表