生态开♥发♥保护区是政♥府♥的土地
Wildlife preserve is government property.
我们是政♥府♥的人
We're the government.
好吧 那片地可很大
Yeah, well, it is a large piece of land --
土狼 地势崎岖
coyotes, rough terrain.
我们尽量限制登山客走步道了
We try to limit hikers to the trails,
但有些人就是不听
but some of them don't listen.
好吧 但死的姑娘 并不是登山客
Okay, but the girl who died, she wasn't a hiker.
你知道她出了什么事吗
Do you know what happened to her?
我说了 有土狼
Like I said, coyotes.
介意我们看下尸体吗
You know, do you mind if we take a look at the body?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
没有
Not really.
不是吧
Seriously? u202d
你都做多久了
How long you been doing this?
我有猫一般的反射 好吗 没办法
Well, got catlike reflexes, okay? What can I say?
这是土狼干的
Said a coyote did this?
差远了
Not even close. u202d
看咬伤处的皮肤
Look at the skin around the bite.
看上去像烧焦了
It looks...burnt.
什么东西能做到那个
So, what the hell can do that?
出去吃午饭了
艾略特 行了
Eliot, stop.
怎么了 抓鬼特工队多酷
What? The Ghostfacers are cool.
不 他们不酷的
No. They're really not.
那是那个谁吗
Is that what's his name?
小鹿斑比
Bambi?
你们好
Hello.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
-没有 -打中了那只鬼的脸
- No. - Shoot that ghost right in the face! Boo-yah!
温家兄弟还是很烂
Winchesters still suck ass, though.
没错
Affirmative.
你跟萨姆和迪恩一起住 是吧
You live with Sam and Dean, right?
他们现在不在
They're not here right now.
他们去捉鬼了吗
Are they fighting ghosts?!
鬼是什么
What's a ghost?
我该走了
I should go.
没事的
Hey, it's...cool.
我们知道的
We know.
关于他们是猎人
About their whole Hunter thing.
太好了
Good.
我不喜欢撒谎
I don't like to lie.
让我胃疼
It makes my stomach hurt.
就像你需要打嗝 又不能打嗝的时候
Like when you have to burp, but you can't burp.
嗯
Yeah.
你需要什么吗
So, you need something?
是的 但商店关门了
I do, but the store's closed.
现在开了
Not anymore.
警局
进来
Come in.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
我该跟他们谈谈
I think I should talk to them.
谁
Who?
芭芭拉的父母
Barbara's parents.
汤姆 那不是好主意
Tom, that's not a good idea.
我已经跟他们通过话了 他们在哀悼
I've already spoken to them. They're grieving.
爸爸
Dad.
这都怪我
This was my fault.
-不是的 -就是的
- That's not true. - Yes, it is.
汤姆 他们只是需要点时间
Tom, they just need a little time.
我们都是的
We all do.
我为他感到难过
I feel... bad for him.
我也是
Same.
跟一群男人住一起
I mean, living with a bunch of dudes.
他们那里肯定一股啤酒 纸巾
Their whole place must smell like beer, Kleenex, and
和除臭剂味儿
Old Spice.
我一直在看捉鬼特工队
I've been watching these guys called the Ghostfacers.
你知道他们吗
You heard of 'em?
不
No.
他们可棒了
They're awesome!
他们很了解鬼 我还在看书
They know all about ghosts, and I'm reading books.
我也喜欢书 我在读关于僵尸的书
Oh, I like books, too. I'm reading about zombies.
僵尸是真的
Zombies are real?
不是 并不是
Well, no. Not really.
挺让人失望的
It's kind of disappointing.
-但还有别的怪物 -比如呢
- But there are other monsters. - Like what?
吸血鬼 狼人 易形者
Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters --
那个我见过 灯灵 法国狼人
I've seen one of those -- djinn, rugaru --
那个名字真逗 嗯
That's a funny name. Yeah.
死灵 海妖 恶魔 食尸鬼 各种的
Wraiths, sirens, demons, ghouls. All sorts of things.
你全都知道吗
And you know about all of them?
是的
Well...yes.
杰克 你可以做我的好哥们吗
Jack, will you be my best friend?
哥们 别纠缠人家了
Dude, stop stalking him.
抱歉 自从他了解到了这些事
Sorry. Ever since he found out about this stuff,
就完全痴迷了
he's been obsessed.
没事的
It's fine.
你会出来玩吗
Do you ever, like, hang out?
我们周二晚上看电影的
Well, we have movie nights on Tuesdays.
一般都是迪恩选片
Dean usually picks.
《迷失男孩》我都看36遍了
I've seen "Lost Boys" like 36 times.
我是说跟你同龄的孩子
I mean with kids your own age.
我才两岁
Well, I'm two.
二十岁
...enty.
我二十岁
I'm twenty.
二
Two.
我二十二了
I'm twenty two.
好吧
Okay.
我们明天要去斯托克宅邸
Well, we're going u202dto the Stoke place tomorrow,
如果你想来的话
if you wanna chill.
是镇外的一栋老农舍
It's this old farmhouse outside of town.
没人去那里的
No one goes there.
所以我们可以谈谈怪物了
So we can talk about monsters.
还有其他不那么奇怪的事
And other non-freak things.
我
I...
我很乐意去
I think I'd like that.
37.08美元
It's $37.08.
但啤酒要有身份证才能买♥♥
But for the beer, I need to see some ID.
身份证
ID?
卡洪塔
Kohonta.
祝你健康
Gesundheit.
不是
No, not --
卡洪塔
Kohonta.
是一个本地原住民传奇
It's a -- It's a local Native American legend.
我查不到太多东西 但他们是
I can't find much about it, but they're sort of...
徘徊在森林里的扭曲怪兽
twisted monsters that roam the woods
"受到驱使要吞噬甜美的人肉"
"Driven to consume sweet mortal flesh."
-你觉得这就是我们找的吗 -可能
- You think this is our Hot Lips? - u202dCould be.
根据传说
I mean, according to the lore,
卡洪塔会饿到吐胃酸
Kohonta get so starving, they spit up stomach acid.
恶心
Gross.
是啊
Yeah.
如果就是这个怪物 那它很老
If that is our monster, it's old...
还很饿
and... hungry.
还有多久
How much longer?
跟上 老头子
Keep up, old man.
那是什么
What was that?
没什么 只是风声
Nothing. It's just the wind.
我们该回去了
We should head back.
萨拉
Sara?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表