-你怎么知道的 -简单说
- How do you know? - Well, short version --
米迦勒附身我期间 他受了伤
when Michael was possessing me, he got hurt.
留下了一道疤 两道深深的伤口
It left a scar -- uh, two deep gashes.
尖尖的叉子一类的东西
Stabby, prongy, kind of like, um --
像是有人用大肉叉捅了你吗
Like someone stabbed you with a giant meat fork?
没错
Yeah. Exactly.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
你们要走了
You're leaving?
杀凯雅的人在苏福尔斯
Kaia's killer is in Sioux Falls.
他 她或它能伤害米迦勒
And he, she, or it can hurt Michael.
我们要去问个明白
We just gotta figure out how.
-我去拿东西 -杰克
- I'll get my things. - Uh, Jack, um...
那恐怕不太明智
that might not be the best idea.
米迦勒也是我的敌人
Michael's my enemy, too.
我跟他斗争了几个月 凯雅
I fought him for months, and Kaia --
是我把她卷了进来
I'm the one who brought her into this.
我要为她的遭遇负责
I'm responsible u202dfor what happened to her.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
那是不可能的
Yeah, well, not gonna happen.
因为我现在是人了吗
Because I'm human now?
-杰克 或许你该再继续 -训练吗
- Jack, maybe you just need a little more - Training?
我一直在跟鲍比训练
I've been training with Bobby.
行了 孩子 看看你
C'mon, kid. Look at you.
你也就勉强100磅重
You're barely 100 pounds soaking wet.
知道吗
You know?
等等 杰克
Wait. Jack.
我没想...
Hey, I didn't mean...
我没想那么浑的
I didn't mean to be a dick.
帮帮忙
Little help here!
茱尔丝 怎么了
Jules, what's going on?
我在威奇托办的一桩案子
Case I was working in Wichita --
失踪青少年 干瘪的尸体
the missing teenagers, dried-up husk bodies?
嗯
Yeah.
原来是女巫
Turns out it was a witch.
她劫持了那些姑娘
She was holding the girls hostage,
这
and this...
是唯一的幸存者
is the only survivor.
用你给我的杀女巫子弹
Took Broom-hilda down with that
干掉了那个骑扫帚的
witch-killing bullet you gave me,
但我一杀了她 就出了问题
but soon as I did, something went wrong.
都没来得及埋尸体就...
Didn't even have time to bury the body before --
就怎么了
Before what?
洛拉 亲爱的 给他们看
Lora, darling, show them.
那女巫肯定给她下了咒
The witch must've hexed her.
-似乎是衰老咒 -你能修复吗
- Looks like an aging spell. - Can you fix it?
应该可以
I think so.
小卡
Cass?
这可能得要一阵了
Uh, this might take a while.
你俩走吧
You two, go.
去苏福尔斯 别让线索断了
Get to Sioux Falls before the trail goes cold,
-我完事去找你们 -不好吧
- and I'll catch up when I'm done. - No, no, I don't know.
嗯 小卡说得对
Yeah, no, Cass is -- Cass is right.
他可以的
He can handle this.
我们得上路了
We need to hit the road.
走吧
Let's go.
-萨姆 -好
- Sam. - u202dAll right. All right, yep.
干得好
Good work.
你好急
You're in a hurry.
难道不该吗
Shouldn't I be?
如果你是担心那姑娘
If you're worried about that girl,
-小卡能行的 -我知道
- Cass has got it handled. - Yeah, I know.
那怎么了
Well, then, what's the problem?
迪恩 我们仍不知道米迦勒为什么放了你
Dean, we still have no idea why Michael let you go
或是他现在在哪 他想做什么
or where he is now or what he wants.
或是他最喜欢哪个辣妹
Yeah, or who his favorite Spice Girl is.
拜托 这可不是玩笑
Come on, man. This isn't a joke.
发生了一件大事
Something huge happened,
可你都不肯谈谈
and you won't really even talk about it.
但米迦勒的事 我们得面对它
But this whole Michael thing, we need to deal with it.
好吧 我为了面对它 都开到80迈了
Okay, I'm literally going 80 to deal with it.
我正冲向它呢
How can I be running from something
怎么可能是在逃避
when I'm racing towards it?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你就这样 -好吧
- Kind of your thing. - u202dOkay.
我就是说
Okay, look, I'm just saying...
你说你放米迦勒进来 然后一眨眼
You said you let Michael in, then, bang,
你又回来了
you're back in a blink.
但对于我 你消失了几周
But for me... you were gone for weeks.
我都不知道你是不是还活着
I didn't know if you were alive. I...
我只是需要你跟我谈谈
I just need you to talk to me,
慢下来
to slow down
让我跟上进度
so I can catch up.
打给乔迪 告诉她我们快到了
Call Jody. u202dLet her know we're almost there.
迪恩
Dean.
欢迎回家
Oh, welcome home.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
什么 我和混♥蛋♥大天使对决吗
What, me versus some assbag archangel --
-你会压谁 -你 当然是你
- who would you take? - You, every time.
我喜欢
Hey, I like it!
这...
Uh, I-it's, uh...
你好吗 姑娘们好吗
How are you? How are the girls?
令人意外地好
Surprisingly good.
艾莉克斯还在医院干 佩欣丝还在上学
Alex is still at the hospital. Patience is still in school.
克莱尔还是...克莱尔
Claire's still... Claire.
我...
u202dI, uh...
我跟你们谈过后还没回过家
I haven't been home since I talked to you.
我可能在回避她
I may be avoiding her.
就是跟她说明情况之前
It's just, before I tell her what's going on,
我得...
I need to --
你得先了解情况
You need to know what's going on.
是啊 就是这样
Yeah. That's it.
好 这里是我们发现
Okay, so here are the locations
三具尸体的地方
of the three bodies we found --
头都没了
headless, by the way.
人类吗
Human?
就我看来 是的
As far as I could tell, yep.
直到跟你通话前
Until I talked to you,
我以为凶手也是人类呢
I thought we were hunting a human, too,
或许是连环杀手
maybe a serial killer.
这将是苏福尔斯很久以来的第一个了 自从
It'd be the first one in Sioux Falls since --
罗伯特·利罗伊·安德森
Well, since Robert Leroy Anderson.
是啊 那么
Yeah. Yeah, so, um...
我觉得犯罪现场之间的区域
So I figure this area between the crime scenes,
是去找那个不管是什么的
it's the best place to start looking
最好的地方
for whatever this is.
我们不等到天亮吗
Should we wait till, uh, daybreak?
何必
Why?
我们走吧
No, let's go.
嗯...
Yeah, uh --
萨姆 迪恩 卡西迪奥
-我找不到 -找到什么
- I can't find it. - Find what?
那本书
The book.
肯定就在这里的
It's got to be around here somewhere.
她叫我查《白魔法典》
She said to look u202din the White Magic Lexicon.
好吧 是这个吗
Okay, um... I-Is it this one?
嗯 就是它
Yeah, yeah, that's it.
那是谁
Who's that?
是个姑娘 洛拉
It's a girl. Lora.
她被施了咒
She's, um -- She's been enchanted.
就像"睡美人"
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表