survey the grounds, and then the home.
我们可以跟业主谈谈吗
I-If we could just speak with the owner.
跟我来
Follow me.
我就知道
I knew it!
我一直说这地方有历史价值
I always said this place had historical significance.
-很有价值 -我就知道
- So much significance. - Thought so.
请进
Oh, please.
我不是专家
I'm no expert.
但我订阅了《建筑文摘》
I do subscribe to Architectural Digest.
是嘛
Oh, is that right?
不过
The thing is...
你们要派多少人来
...how many of you does this take?
两个人似乎就足够了
I mean, two of you seems like enough.
两个人
Two of us?
你们的同事
Your colleagues?
他们就在你们之前到的
Well, they got here right before you did --
也说是你们协会的
said they were from the H.P.S., too.
是嘛
Really? Y--
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
不 是搞岔了吗
Oh, no. Was there a mix-up?
不 没事
No. Not at all.
没问题的
We -- W-We're all good.
就是希望
We, uh, just wish
你们大老远跑来之前
you'd checked in with the main office
先跟主办公室打了招呼
before coming all the way out here.
我们不需要什么许可
Well, we don't need permission
也可以来勘察房♥子
to look at houses.
尤其坐主办公室的
Especially when the main office
就是一群白♥痴♥
is run by a bunch of idjits.
我真心希望这不会影响
I really hope this won't affect our chances
我们评选历史遗迹的事
of being historically preserved.
可以给我们点时间吗
Could you just give us a minute?
你叫尼尔 是吧
So, uh, Neil, right? u202d
这栋房♥子在你们家流传多久了
How long is the house been in your family?
不
No.
我能理解你为什么会那么想
I can see why you think that.
我受宠若惊
I'm -- I'm flattered.
但我不是业主
I'm not the owner.
那是罗林先生
Oh, that'd be Mr. Rawling.
我是他的护士
I'm his nurse.
我们得跟他谈谈
We're gonna need to talk to him.
这是她第一次独♥立♥猎魔
It was her first solo Hunt,
她紧张又兴奋
and she was nervous, excited.
鲍比和我本来在指导她
Bobby and I were talking her through it,
提点她 但突然
giving her pointers, and then all of a sudden,
她就不发短♥信♥了
she just stopped texting.
我们很担心 但我们是该先去个电♥话♥的
We were worried, u202dbut we should have called.
不
No, it's...
你们发现什么了吗
Did you find anything?
哈里森先生 说句话
Mr. Harrison, a word.
只有我觉得这家伙就像...
Is it just me or does this guy look exactly --
不 就是他 录像上的
No, that's him, from the video.
如果他在这儿 玛姬呢
So, if he's here, where's Maggie?
救救我
Help me.
谁来
Somebody...
救...
ple--
救我
Help me.
罗林先生
Mr. Rawling.
管♥理♥员♥发现他时就是这样了
Groundskeeper found him like this.
他中风了
He had a stroke.
我已经尽力让他舒服些了 但是
I'm doing my best to keep him comfortable, but --
尼尔 帮帮忙
Neil? Give me a hand?
这里呢
In here!
萨莎 罗林先生的女儿
Sasha -- Mr. Rawling's daughter.
萨莎 他们是国家历史保护协会的
Sasha, they're from the National Historic Preservation Society.
多令人激动啊
Isn't that exciting?
什么
What?
这栋房♥子
This house?
真的吗
You're sure?
嗯 结构很好
Yeah, she's, uh... she's got good bones.
我爷爷和奶奶住这里时 他也总这么说
My grandpa used to say that when he and my grandma lived here.
你父亲在这里住了多久
Now, your father -- how long has he lived here?
全天吗
Full-time?
我也不知道
I don't really know.
-你不知道 -我过来只是想
- You don't know? - Look, I just came down here
把事情都打理好 在...
to get everything in order before he...
在他死之前
Well, before he dies.
这一周真的很辛苦
Look, it's -- it's been a really long week.
嗯 抱歉
Sure. Sorry, um...
我们不会久留 马上就会离开的
We'll just take a second, and we'll be out of your hair.
不 不行 我今天没空
You know what? I can't. Not today.
抱歉了 你们得走了
So, I'm sorry. You're gonna have to leave.
不是食尸鬼
Well, it ain't a ghoul.
我刚刚好好把那老头子检查了一番
I checked the old guy out pretty good back there --
-没有咬痕 -或许是易形者
- no bites. - u202dMaybe we're looking at a shifter.
不是吧 易形者一般不在墓地活动
I don't know. Shifters don't usually hang out in graveyards.
或许他被附身了
Maybe he was possessed,
或许有恶魔用他的身体玩乐了一番
you know, or maybe a demon took his body for a joyride?
然后呢
Yeah, and then what?
又把他还回去
He tucks him back in
像在图书馆还书似的
like he's returning a library book?
而且 我趁护士没注意
Anyways, I spritzed him with holy water
拿圣水喷了他
when the nurse's head was turned.
这次的案子显然不正常
This case obviously ain't a milk run.
你有什么想法吗 鲍比
Something on your mind, Bobby?
有 你弟弟
Yeah. Your brother.
他让玛姬来这里
He let Maggie come here
而她对这里的情况一无所知
when she had no idea what she was walking into.
她没有准备好
She wasn't ready.
得了 有谁真能"准备好"吗
Oh, c'mon, when is anybody ever ready?
就是有
You are or you ain't.
真正的领袖一眼就能看出来
A real leader would've seen that a mile a way.
鲍比
Bobby.
我们的目标是一致的
Look, we all want the same thing.
我们有工作要做 我们去做吧
We -- We have a job to do, so let's do it.
萨姆 你跟我走
Sam, you're with me.
鲍比 你跟迪恩走
Bobby, you're with Dean.
别听鲍比的
Look, don't listen to Bobby.
或许他是对的
Um, maybe he's right, you know?
是我鼓励了她 或许他说得对
I encouraged her. u202dMaybe he's right about me,
说得都对
about everything.
萨姆
Sam.
这几周我看着你
Watching you these last few weeks,
知道我都在对自己说什么吗
you know what I've been saying to myself?
"这是他生来就该做的"
"This is what he was born to do."
如果鲍比看不出来
If Bobby can't see that, then...
那这不是他最近唯一没看到的事了
it's not the only thing he's been missing lately.
我本来没想提
I wasn't gonna mention it.
这不关我的事 但看上去
None of my business, but it did seem like
你们最近的确亲密了不少
you'd gotten pretty close lately.
是啊 我也以为
Yeah, and I thought so, too.
或许吧 但自从我们回来后
Maybe, but since we've been back,
情况就变了
things have changed.
怎么变了
Changed how?
我们总在猎魔
We're Hunting all the time.
他一刻都不肯休息
He won't take a break, not even for a second.
他有什么心事
There's something on his mind, and...
他又不肯谈
he doesn't want to talk about it.
你问过吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表